New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
vvlabor
Notice that "Waiver for additional Recruitment", the then, applied was requested, now a big deal. Salary should'nt be less than 95% as per DOT.
As SESA is asking to increase in the salary, it is a +ve sign for RIR processing. Perhaps additional ads would be required. Your lawyer can do it. Do'nt worry and GoodLuck.

coumars

did u ask ur employer or ur lawyer to call NYDOL. if u had replied in early May, u should have recieved ur lc. there were many people during that time who had recieved RFE and replied and they got the approval in 10 days. just hope they didn't misplace ur paperwork. ask someone to inquire in your case. good luck and keep us posted.

Pathikb

can the lawyer contact NY DOL?
i am worried too, its been 11/2 month since my labor moved to NY.
usually people get reply within 14 days.
its just streching for me.

worried:confused:

May be 911 Effect...!

Sounds like its a new "911 effect..."! (Like other effects for ex: Doppler effect).

Originally posted by pain_labor
looks NJ SESA is dead!!!
By this time we should have heard Nov or atleast Oct cases.
But this they are stuck in Sept...

AwaitedLabor

I am sure ur lawyer should be able to contact NYDOL. I don't have the direct no. I just have the automated system no. but ur lawyer should know how to contact. Yes it usually takes 14 days at the most in most cases after u reply to RFE to get approval. I don't know what's going on with the labor dept. One more thing that my lawyer told me was that before the labor dept. use to take 'x' no. of cases which they think they can complete in a month and then sort them according to the last name. Guys with last name starting with 'z' would have there labor still on hold while they would start working on person with 'a' even though 'a' would have filed after 'z'. This was the practice earlier. I don't know how it is right now.
Anyways, good luck to everyone.

I heard this from company attorney whose office is in NJ. ( We are in NY,which is even worse) There is another bottleneck in Sept 2001, even it is not as bad as April, 2001. Don't know how true it is, according to him, INS changed the law again during that time.

anxiousOR

I don't think this can be true as vvlabor or someone had a priority date of Sep 24th and he already recieved an RFE. So they are working atleast on the latter part of September.

anxiousOR

I don't think this can be true as vvlabor or someone had a priority date of Sep 24th and he already recieved an RFE. So they are working atleast on the latter part of September.

anxiousOR

I heard there should be a backlog around August end, i think i245 was extended till Aug 01. But backlog at sept 01 is news to me. Lets hope for the best.

As heard from lawyer, "in September beginning from 9/12 the cases were declined significantly in tri-state (4th Qtr)", referred to DOL/AILA meeting.
I believe that a lot of things went pending, stopped, delayed, shifted as an effect. God Knows Better. Hope it should be true.

i245 should'nt effect on RIR, as April2001 Non-RIR is already under processe in serveral states. Does'nt make sense effect on Aug.

Forcing to go...???

Friends,

I heard that the congress/INS whatever, is in deep discussions to send the Software people back to their countries if they don't have the Green cards. (who didnt get the GC/approvals yet).

I don't know whether these are rumors or what....!.
Can anyone comment on this...???

Status
Not open for further replies.