New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOF - Federal

Hi,

Just came to know that My company got NOF for all labor which trasfer from state to Fedral . I donot have more information.

Anybody have idea, how much takes time once they got NOF ?

Thanks,
Ashvin Patel

I already pointed that in this forum.

Guys,

I already pointed that situation of mail-delivery problem. I am getting the message saying that the mail can't be delivered. SOunds like, they changed the mail-id of they might have removed the automatic response system like this.

Please check with your employer for details.

Originally posted by pain_labor
Hi Guys,

I was using below e-mail id to check status of labor by providing my employer phone #.

lcstatus02@doleta.gov

But somehow it's now working now-a-days. I am getting error message
was not delivered to:

lcstatus02@doleta.gov

because:

connect to doleta.gov[63.106.188.6]: Connection

Any clue or please send me correct e-mail id if I am using wrong.

Thanks

two labor filings at same time ?

folks,
i am in really time trouble. i would greatly appreciate your input.

i already have a labor filed from my current company in aug-2001 in regular category. my company is holding my H1.

i wanted to know if another consulting company can file for H1 and also labour application for me without having to cancel the H1 and labor with my current employer.

Thanks ....

2 Labor

2 employers can file for a same person in the same region.
Theoritcally GC is for future employment. You can always start GC with the new consulting company while working for your current employer through H1. If you think your future employer can get to the EAD stage sooner than the primary then you can switch to the new one at the time you get your EAD from the secondary.
This is the general info. But better confirm all these feasibility with the lawyers cos every case has its own peculiarity.

Titan01, but if he gets the LC approval from the new consulting company (who never had H1B before).............then he would go for H1B or directly to EAD to work ?

1- President's Economic Committee out for survey - Creating More Jobs (DOL Chief included)
2- White colar jobs going to India
Please watch the news carefully, would adverse effect on LC/GC Processes

I dont think the new company has to even file h1-b.
Green Card is for future employment.
The new company can simply start your GC process by filing labor, and then I-140 and I-485 - as soon as the Green Card is approved through the new company - you can simply resign from your current company and join the new company on 'Green Card' status. But Until then you have to maintain your H1-B status with whatever company you are working.

Again, this is my understanding of the immigration process. Not 100% sure if this is correct.

New member-I have been following this thread for a week now and went through all the 74 pages to get my self at par with you guys. There is a wealth of info in there. "Misery enjoys company", you guys have been a great help and a real moral booster as this long....long.... wait can be gruesome and painstaking.

Can someone update the xcell sheet for me please...
My info: PD:11/18/01, EB2, Technical Service Engineer (Polymer Engineering).

did anyone from Sept/Oct hear something from their lawyer/DOL. Please keep us updated. Can't wait for friday to hear that same old monotonous voice at NJ SESA saying "As of blah blah blah.... we haven't done anything...so please don't ask for...."

thanx a lot.
Jpanchal

Salary $60,000 Vs $6,000.
Great Concern - think about it.
If you want to get through LC/GC processes, jobs should be in US, Outsource is a -ve indicator for applicants.

justdoit

Till I140 its ok to do the future employment labor but if the path is I485 then during the process the question always arises that if you can get EAD then why you are not with the future employment company. The approving officer assess the situation at that time. Some cases go through ok but the best way for future GC is to get LC/ I140 done and then join the secondary with the EAD.

Hello room, got some real bad news and want help from the gurus.
I applied for labor in nj on sept 24th 2001. Yesterday my attorney heard that there was a query from the DOL saying that
1. My wages was below the standards which the employer agreed to changes
but
2. The post which I applied Business Systems analyst seems to have a lot of people and the DOL has suggested I remove the RIR route.

Please apply. what will be the status of my application.

Thanks

vvlabor,

U mean NY DOL or NJ SESA?

if NY DOL, when did your case move to NY?

I just wanted to know, becoz my case has been moved to NY DOL for quite some time & i havent heard anything.

Thanks!
:confused:

SORRY for confusing you. it is nj sesa. im really upset. so do you think my labor is down the drain ...or would i fall into non rir since my comp cannot prove that bus systems analyst is a very rare position
very depressed

vvlabor

Thanks for the info.

How can they say that Bus system analyst is not rare, when there r so many software engineers & programmer analyst- who r in abundance, r not being told to move to non-rir.

I am sure its just the wages issue.
your lawyer will do the needful.
dont worry.

:)

hI vvlabor ,

hOW MUCH your wages before ? Also your employer agreed for rasing how much salary ? By the way , can you please tell me that In what category(eb2/eb3) you have filed labor ? i am asking these questions because i am in the same boat ? i will appreicate the response.

thanks.

hello friends, I have applied in the EB2 category.

It is suggested that my wage be increased to 72425.60 atleast. It was filed with 62,000.

The exact wording for the RIR is as follows.

"We suggest that you submit a statement withdrawing your request for waiver of additional recruitment. If you withdraw waiver, please do not re-advertise or re-post the position until you receive further instructions from our office. It is not likely that the Regional Certifying Officer will approve your request because we have found availability for the position Business Systems Analyst during the six months prior to the filing date and in the current labor market.

The employer has failed the position as required "

please tell me if my labor process has ended . i would much appreciate your expert comments

vvlabor,
As far as i know, the stated position cannot be the only cause of denial. It has to be connected to the skills required for that job position and work experience. Because, same job title could have somewhat varying job responsibilities. Ask for your lawyers advise. May be he/she can point out certain skill in your ad/job requirements that could support your cause. I could be wrong but this is what i feel. Keep us posted and good luck.

Re: Re: Question on RFE

Help me.

My post date is June ,26 2001.RIR
My lawyer replied May '5 2003 , query from NJ SESA.
Till now I have not heard anyyhing.

What can I do now, My time is running out.

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.