New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to check status at DOL

Hi

If the labour is transferred from SESA to DOL how do you check the status at DOL.I think there are 2 ways, but i dont remember

Thanks

No Title

I spoke with my lawyer, he say\'z - latest info on LC is DOL/SESA currently working on cases revcd in March last wk for NONRIR & April 1st wk for RIR applications. Again he said, reason for the delay is that DOL has revcd tons of applications in APRIL to take advantage of the new law AC21.
Have a great day.

labour cleared..

My labour has been cleared after about 7 months. My attorney recieved last week.
rationcard!!!
Iam sorry i couldn\'t reply earlier b/c at that time i myselef didn\'t know where my labour was. Then only last friday just to check things,
i sent mail to DOL with employer phone number. Then i got the reply that said regional recieved was 10/23/01 and current status as certified Final action 10/25/01. Then i forwarded that to my employer , he in turn called the attoney today and found that he received last friday

EB2/RIR SESA date 4/9/2001
qurey from SESA in last week of september
replied at around 10th october.
DOL recieved on 10/23 certified the next day
recieved by attorney last week

So finally out of this long pain. Anyway goodluck all

Thanks

Congradulations!

akr99,

Congradulations on the clearing of labor.
Could you tell me more of how to " send mail to DOL with employer phone number"? Do you mean regular mail or email? what is the address?
Thank you very much.

email only

email to lcstatus02@doleta.gov

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

goodluck

Thanks EB2/RIR/Apr04/01

Akr99,

Thank you very much for still staying on labor_board and your information! Good luck on I-140 and I-485/cp.

re-use of Labor

Can I use the labor certfication of one of the employee of my present company who has left the company after I-140 approval in last dec.
If my company gets agreed on revoking his I-140 and use the labor certfication for me. is that possible ???? If yes anybody knows what the process will be like.
Thanks

No Title

Hello folks:
It is terrible to see this agonizing wait for a Permanent Residency to this great country... Many of us have to face this agonizingly slow task and as soon as we are through we forget about it! It is high time we, the taxpayers did something about it!
I propose the following:
Everyone (including anyone that you know) should ask their lawyers to petition AILA to lobby in the US Congress and House (in fact, our employers can write a petition too), to streamline the Labor Certification approval process so that Labor must be certified in a reasonable amount of time (like 1-2 months instead of 1-2 years!).
Please post your thoughts on this...
Thanks,
-KRSN

LC filed on March 23rd got REF in August and repied immidiately haven\'t heard that after

Hi Guys,
It seems that NJ labor sucks. Same case is with me. I filed on 23 March for LC in RIR EB2. I got REF in august, we sent back required information. There after we haven\'t heard anything. My lawyer is trying to find out status of my application, but no one is replying. I mean after leaving message no one is replying from DOL.

I will definetely give you feed back if i will listen anything. Please you guys also keep on posting on your status. It will be helpfull for all of us.

Good luck to every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.