New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ Labor, Status

Does this means that, NJ sesa is screening each application and asking them to refile in regular category or this is an isolated case because of restrictive ad and low salary.
I spoke with my lawyer few days back and he told me that NJ labor cases are being aproved but he refused to tell me any details, he may be giving me false hopes.
Can any or all of you can check with your lawyers about any new guidelines regarding RIR processing and furthermore do they have any April case approved in the past two months or so.
I guess thats the best we can do to be aware of whats happeneing and what to expect if the above case is in no isolated.

two cases pending at NJ sesa

one filed last Dec, regular, converted to RIR this sept.
one filed this May RIR.

both pending

Still waiting

RIR EB3 - filed with sesa on 5th Mar - RFE in Sep from SESA(its called Assessment Notice by my lawyer). Reply sent in Sep itself. No feedback yet on if its gone to DOL

NJ/RIR/Dec-8/RFE Received on Oct 22nd

Mine was filed in Dec2000. After a very long wait, My lawyer received an "assesment Notice". Details yet to be released by my attorney.
-SUJA

Pika Update

Pika, although i do not have a sample advertisement with me, i do know that the company was looking for someone with MRP, Web Programming and Database expertise. Since we are in manufacturing, originally when i had applied for this job they couldn\'t find anyone for more than a year. However with the unemployment being so high, right now there are lots of people with similar experience. Hope this answers your question...if you need more let me know at batjoy@hotmail.com

NJ Labor Status

I just called trenton office
Here are the updates as of Nov 1
Non RIR - Early April
RIR - Mid April (Unfortunate but true, this is strange because last month the automatic voice message said "Late April" for RIR cases)
Does anybody know if there has been a single case approved for April 2001 ?

EB2/RIR filed on 3/26, still waiting

A couple of weeks ago, my lawyer talked to someone in SESA-Trenton, and they hadn\'t started processing my case at the time. My lawyer will wait another couple of weeks and check the status again. It seems they almost stopped processing.

EB2/RIR filed Apr.4/01 pending

I didn\'t hear anything back from NJ labor office. Could you tell me the trenton office number? Thanks!

RIR/EB2 April 03 --some update

I have received info from my lawyer , that DOL has returned approx 20
cases filed from the same co. under RIR for more information . In my case they want detail info from the co. about total no. of emplyoees when the application was filed , their jobtitles and the current situation ie after Sept.11 , they also want to know the details of new hires etc.
It seems they are doing very close scrutiny of each case filed.
My lawyer is preparing a response now.
I will keep this forum posted of any new happenings.

DOL or SESA

Is that DOL or SESA that has asked for more information. Can you give me the name of the company at (googaa20@hotmail.com). My fear is my company is same as yours company.

What tpye of company is yours

Can you tell us what type of company is yours if you don\'t want to name it here. ie. industry, # of employees and area of jobs of those returned.....

BTW, My lawer just spoke to the case manager at tranton and was informed that they were short handed recentlly b/c of vocations, sick leaves..... they ask me to wait for another two week.

When am I going to get my Labor clearence

my Labor is applied in July. When Can I expect the clearence.
If I check on the processing times in immigration it is showing April for last two months. Any problem due Sep 11.
Advanced Thanks,
KRR

No Title

Hey KRR,
I spoke with my lawyer, he say\'z, it is getting slower at DOL due to large nbr of labor applications recvd in April. Anyway currently dol is processing application recvd before - early April for Non RIR and Mid April for RIR. I would highly recommend you to keep in touch with ur attorney.
Have a great day

No Title

I believe it must be SESA , wherever the application is received first
I work for a Technical consulting co. , it has approx 1000 consultants
working all over US. Name of the co. does not matter , this is just
an indication , how bad things are. We should all hope for the best
but should be prepared for the worst.

Is NJ Labor dead or 245i just killing our Labor applications...

Whats up guys??? WHats going on at VSC....
U know these days VSC I140 and 485 are getting processed so fast.
wonder whats wrong with NJ SESA and DOL.

When will this sick labor move ahead???
Since September, i am hearing they are processing RIR April Cases....
Is it gonna move or not???

No one knows how will 140/485 be when we get our labor after 2-3 months, hopefully.
keeping my fingers crossed and wishing 140 does not slow when we get our labor approved.

Any ideas/suggestions that can help us are welcome. plzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.