New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprising

Iam really surprised b/c it seems at NJ they are processing april.
And so far i didn\'t find anybody getting approvals from the month of april.Mine was filed april 9.Iam just waiting to see if somebody who filed in april got approval,atleast on this site, before asking my attorney

Anybody from NJ, Pl. keep posted

Thanks

April 3 - Not yet

Hi ,
My Labor certification was applied under EB2/RIR on April 03 , but there is no response yet. Please keep posted if any one gets approval
for application in April.

Regards

How about Feb?

Mine is filed on Feb 2 and still haven\'t heard anything yet. Anybody from Feb categary got approved?

did u talk to attorney

did u find out with you attorney, there must be something like a qfe are some review sort of things b/c i saw on this site somebody with march 20 date got cleared in last week of august. So go after the attorney. Pl. keep posted any findings

Thanks

keep posted

Hi

did you find anything on your LC.Are you making any attempts to find out what\'s going on. I just sent a mail to my attorney to find if he has any news. Mine was filed april9 EB2/RIR. Please keep posted whatever news you have

Thanks

Lost Application

My application might be lost too. If this is the case, what do we do? Do we have to re-file and get a new priority date again? Please advise. Thanks.

NJ DOL Processing Dates

Just called NJ DOL trentol and automated message says
Non RIR --------> late March 2001
RIR ------------> late April 2001

NJ DOL 609 984 3520

whats the filing date

rationcard , what\'s your filing date
ravi88, any news about you LC. I think your PD april12.
Guys, anybody from april in EB2/RIR , please keep posted any info on your cases

Thanks

NJ RIR/EB2 LC filed on March 26th, 01 .... still waiting

Anyone got cleared who had filed the application in late March or early April?

Thanks.

useless forum unless approved folks post

this NJ forum is useless unless someone who has been approved posts. whats interesting for us is the latest date which has been processed.

so please someone with good news, humor me.

No Title

PD- 09th May\' 01 & NJ EB2/RIR & Waiting...
Anybody Labor filed in April-May got approved?

EB2/RIR April9 ....finally

Finally i have the news that there has been query recieved by attorney last week. They are sending the reply be this weekend after a mandatory 10 days. This really sucks to wait again for couple of weeks more but atleat it is known where it is. I will keep posted later after 2/3 weeks

rationcard, can you please keep posted if you know anything, b/c now you are also waiting after a query is answered

Thanks

on hold

yeah i heard from the department. They want my company to take a look at 3 issues they have provided before they can proceed.

I\'m in same position!

rationcard, I\'m also in same position; priority date Mar 04, got RFE, sent reply to it 3 weeks back. Not heard anything, after that from DOL! Please post any details as you come across.

NJ Labor

Anybody having new information, please post it here, and lets maintain one NJ Labor Group

my lawyer called NJ-SESA...

My lawyer said they hadn\'t started to process my case yet (although the AVM says they\'re processing late April for RIR cases). I\'m hoping this call will trigger them to start working on my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.