New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ SESA Processing dates ?

Guys, Can any one update the current NJ SESA Processing dates .
Thanks!

Mine was sent to NY DOL on 12/4

My lawyer told me that NJ SESA sent a note to him saying my case was sent to NY DOL on 12/4. Any idea how long it takes from there? Also, any chance things might go wrong?

Will i be able to apply for H1 extension

My labor was applied on July 11th 2001 EB3/RIR.
and my H1 is getting expired in April 2003. will i be able to extend my H1 visa.since i haven\'t receied any info on my labor clearence yet.
pls let me know.

Ritu

Mine was filed on May 23 -I am expecting in Jan/Feb

Once NJ labor finishes April application It should go back to earlier pattern of clearing one month backlog every month.
Its a wait and watch situation !

Still April LC Processing ?

When will we out of April Processing?. From last 4 months NJ SESA is processing April applications . Can anyone update on latest NJ Processing times .
Thanks.

july 11th

mine was filed in july 11th.still haven\'t got any feedback on labour certification.

No Title

When NJ is going to achieve one month backlog pattern? Do you have any time frame? Please through some light here. Thanks............

April Loop

Currently they are processing April 24th;
At mex should process April till Jan end (Hope this finishes before that) and then they should be back to one month pattern by the end of Jan i.e. start processing May in Jan/Feb

Visa from a different company .. .

Hi:

Anyone out there who went to India and came back to US after Sep 11 bearing a visa from an old employer while working for new H1B employer? The visa on the passport is from an old employer and the visa is valid for another year and currently working for a new employer. Would there be any problem coming into the country with this situation?

TIA.

Can we transfer labor from one company to another ?

Hi All,
I am working as a contractor for a client. Now client is telling me that he wants to hire me in march. But my current H1B holding company is processing labor in NJ. I applied for labor in July 2001. Is there any chance to transfer my labor to my client ( after it is approved ). My client is in California.
Any suggestions are welcome.
KRR

labor cleared EB2/RIR/April/05

My lawyer just told me my labor was approved. Filed in April 5th. Got quote from NJSESA in September. My lawyer won\'t release any other information to me.
Good luck to all.
NJwei

NJ SESA update for January 1st 2001

Automated Voicemail says they are processing NON-RIR April 5th, 2001 & RIR April 25th, 2001.

No Title

New Jersey State Department of Labor
Alien Labor Certification Office
P. O. Box 053
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
General Info.: 609-984-3520

Status
Not open for further replies.