New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
maa_1456 said:
Any updates on NJ May 2002 Labors? Mine was files on May 6th 2002 didn’t hear anything from attorney, I almost sent 3 e-mails to him.

Thanks
MAA

My case was filed on May 7 2002. I keep bugging my lawyers office every week. They did not receive any information from NJ SESA. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am another unlucky one. My labour was filed in NJ on Apri 9 2002 in RIR. Still no feedback from them. I cannot contact the attorney as per my company rule. Company says that attorney did not get any notification. Is there anything can be DONE?

swas said:
I am another unlucky one. My labour was filed in NJ on Apri 9 2002 in RIR. Still no feedback from them. I cannot contact the attorney as per my company rule. Company says that attorney did not get any notification. Is there anything can be DONE?

Since NJ SESA has passed April 2002, your lawyer or your company can contact the NJ SESA and find out the status of your case. This is a standard procedure. The best you can do is to convice your company that either they or lawyer should proactively contact the NJ SESA, instead of waiting for notification since your date has been passed.

Hi

As of 11/08/04, NY DOL is processing cases received on July 14th,04.

July 14-----------Case# 02509034 was processed as per AVM.

Thanks
ind

Swas

My two cents, not sure this works or not still worth trying. Call 609-984-3520 and leave your details. As per the message they will get back your attorney or employee.

Maa

Labor approved

Hi friends,
Our labor got approved .Today our lawyer informed us.
Received in NJ-april1st 2002
Approved in NJ-june 3rd
Received in NYDOL-July 9th 2004
Long wait came to an end.

thanks
2002labor

2002labor said:
Hi friends,
Our labor got approved .Today our lawyer informed us.
Received in NJ-april1st 2002
Approved in NJ-june 3rd
Received in NYDOL-July 9th 2004
Long wait came to an end.

thanks
2002labor

congrats 2002labor. Could you give us some details about your case like job category?

Why LC NJ state does not move?

Why NJ SWA LC processing date that is posted on the web did not move at all for months? They do not report it? How come non-RIR cases are stuck in 04/26/01 for so long?

Do something about the backlog

[Hello, Long time follower of this thread ( I have to...). I am surprised nobody is discussing/worried about the backlog. ( I know its even worse for NY).
I am not sure if this has been done before (485 litigation by Rajiv is different) but people in NY thread are uniting and doing something about the delay. Lets get together (along with NY) write a common format letter and send it to our senetors and Star Ledger. Its just intolerable, it started with April 2001 245(i) applications, then it was stuck again in april 2002, now we have 6 month backlog at NY federal, and coming soon visa retrogression. It will be even worse if Bush pushes his agenda for illegals. I know, lot of people have give up, but we have nothing to loose except half an hour sending email. Nobody fights for plight of legals, if we don't unite, I don't think whole process is going to be better even with BRC or PERM. Lets start with a letter, we can maintain it similar to njlabor.xls. Please share your views.

Hi Friends

I just got e-mail from my attorney, my case was move NY regional

Labor filed in NJ: May 6th 2002
Moved to NY regional: Nov 9th 2004
Skills : High speed networks design and development

Still lot more to travel. Thanks for your support
Maa

Totally agree. We should not only write letter to senator, but also the Secretary of Labor, Elaine Chao. [secretary@dol.gov]
My case was filed at November 2002. Still waiting and the situation seems getting worse.... it's real unfair to benefit illegal immigrants instead of helping legal ones. Who can conceive the mail? I'll write to my local representative and also please do so for yourself.

From here to find your local representative.
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

USCISisMockery said:
[Hello, Long time follower of this thread ( I have to...). I am surprised nobody is discussing/worried about the backlog. ( I know its even worse for NY).
I am not sure if this has been done before (485 litigation by Rajiv is different) but people in NY thread are uniting and doing something about the delay. Lets get together (along with NY) write a common format letter and send it to our senetors and Star Ledger. Its just intolerable, it started with April 2001 245(i) applications, then it was stuck again in april 2002, now we have 6 month backlog at NY federal, and coming soon visa retrogression. It will be even worse if Bush pushes his agenda for illegals. I know, lot of people have give up, but we have nothing to loose except half an hour sending email. Nobody fights for plight of legals, if we don't unite, I don't think whole process is going to be better even with BRC or PERM. Lets start with a letter, we can maintain it similar to njlabor.xls. Please share your views.

Wake up ppl, don't be selfish, if your file is within a month of being processed, rest assured there are more obstacles ahead, if we don't fight for WHAT WE THINK IS RIGHT. I am not optimistic about PERM and BRC.
We need someone to write well formated letter. We can also work along with NY thread. Atleast show your support by replying to this thread. Looking at overwhelming response, lot of people will be encouraged.]

USCISisMockery,
I agree with you. A well formatted petition/letter is called for. Afterall we are people who go through numerous pains and ordeal to remain in a legal status, staying away from families, and continue doing so, just for the fact that we dont have permanent residency and are in the process of achieving the same. We represent a community of workers who strive to uplift the market and the institutions that we work for, living with a sense of insecurity and yet striving to ensure that these insecurities do not impact our employers.

Its about time to join hands and take it to the right level of representation, so that we are heard, and are given the due justice that we very well deserve.

-nervewreck

Approved LC from Cybersoftec...!!!

Can I take pre=approved labor from Cybersoftec?. Is it a OK company?.
Please suggest. I have to pay more for that.

Thanks,
gottaget

In New York forum, they do have some well-formated letter.
Just few clicks to send out the email. It wont' take you more than 3 minutes, but it may save you 10 months or even more. Why not doing so?? we can win only when we united.

Status
Not open for further replies.