New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting4LC said:
Now I am getting nervous because I and my lawyer still hear nothing from NJ SESA. My LC application was filed on May 20, 2002.

Kathi and dsen, I did not see your info in the sheet. What is the date that your LC got filed?

Anyone filing in May 02 and still hear nothing?

In general, how many days that the employer/lawyer has to response to the prevailing wage query? I am afraid if I would got the query and it was lost I would not response to the query by its deadline.

Thanks....

I am with you. My case was filed on May 7 2002. My lawyer did not hear anything yet.

When labor dept sends the query they give the date before one has to reply..

My information is out there in the spreadsheet, I have updated the info with my reply date.

Good luck

approximately it will take 30 days to get in to the system. tyr ot vget the number form 212 337 2183 so that you can track in nydol

LCNov01 said:
We received a post card from NJ SESA with date forwaded to DOL.

Checked NY AVM today

Checked NY AVM (212-337-2193), My case received at regional on Nov 30, 2004. I received RFE from NJ on 08/18/04, replied on 09/13/04. Assuming NJ SESA forwarded the case to NY by the end of Sept, NY entered into their system on Nov 30th.

So, it took 2 months.

I have updated the spreadsheet with my info.

Looking for Green Card?

If any one is looking to file Green Card with a genuine, reliable, very supportive and one of the fastest growing company with many branches then mail me at mohitFL@hotmail.com

Hi rsrinivas27,

How did you know your case has been forwarded to NY DOL, and how did you get you case no from NY DOL?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Priority date Retrogress

Hello,

I have a question regarding the priority dates. I would like to know after my I-140 is approved and the priority date is still retrogressed can I keep extending my I-140 till I can file my I-485?

Thanks

Vidya

Kathi said:
Hi rsrinivas27,

How did you know your case has been forwarded to NY DOL, and how did you get you case no from NY DOL?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Kathi,

I checked the NY AVM (212-337-2193) with my employer phone # and the AVM says a case received and the DOT code in my labor application provided by NJ SESA matches. Since there is no one who has applied from my company other than me. I assume it as my case. However, we did not received any feedback from NJ SESA.

Thanks rsrinivas27,

So, DOL State has not sent any postcard or note to your attorney even after forwarding your case to federal after receiving the answer to your query from you,

Thanks again.

I joined a new company recently. Got an e-mail from the attorney who is asking to file labor on or before 12/30/2004. Is there any reason for that?

What will happen if I apply after 1/1/05?

Any May/June 2002 moved to NY DOL ?

Hi folks,
Any further updates? Do we have anyone who moved on from NJ SESA to NY DOL ?

If anyone who applied in May/June 2002, got their LC moved to NY DOL please do update this forum.

As per the information that I got from a reliable source, they have stopped processing cases in NJ SESA, and have started to move the cases from June 2002 onward to the Backlog reduction center (BRC) in Philly and Dallas. Apparently the BRCs will first attack the pending applications from CA, NJ and NY, as these states are most impacted. This could be causing a temporary delay, but might yield good results down the lane.

Forum Gurus, Please provide your input on this.
-Nervewreck

PERM Cleared

12/14/2004 PERM Cleared12/10/04

The White House announced in the dawn today that it cleared the long-awaited PERM final regulation of the U.S. Department of Labor. The exact date of release of this regulation in the federal register is unknown and left to the DOL, but it may not take too long to release this regulation. The Chief of Foreign Labor Certification, DOL, previously stated that once the regualtion was published, it would have 60-day window period of time before the PERM program would be actually launched. Now, PERM is reality and no longer the subject of speculation.
The current labor certification system of RIR, Limited Review, and Regular labor certification applications will soon disappear and be discontinued. The National Processing Centers in Chicago and Atlanta will go into full operation of the new labor certification applications named PERM as soon as the 60-day window is opened. For the development of this news, please stay tuned to this website.

May be he needs money to spend on New year

rks2004 said:
I joined a new company recently. Got an e-mail from the attorney who is asking to file labor on or before 12/30/2004. Is there any reason for that?

What will happen if I apply after 1/1/05?

call 212 337 2183 and tell that you are calling from the company

skyblue789 said:
No. I didn't get case#. one of my co-worker called them. A guy was nice enough to give him his Case#. I called too. It was a lady pickup the phone. she told me she can only talk to my employer or lawyer.

we filed on May 2002.

Hey Did any of these guys got their labor cleared. ?? If so please update the njlabor.xls

LaborApproval
nivasch
ronbans
SlowLC
sunny1973
ykmadaan
mbj
SVD
akhilan
DavidChen
Sh_Ad
Komatsola
pain_labor
Gottaget
msdn2006
Jss1
unknown

Thanks
inUSA2000

LC Cleared - At Last

Hi All,

After a very long freaking wait, my LC has been cleared.
I stopped looking at these forums almost a year ago, bcoz
I could not give any input to the forums. But now here it is.

My Username in forums: dapra69

Labor Application Sent to NJ DOL: 27 Dec 2001
Date of Receipt According to NJ DOL: 9 Jan 2002
Date of Approval by NJ DOL: 23 June 2004
Sent to NY Regional DOL: 23 June 2004
Date Received by NY DOL: 3 August 2004
Date Approved by NY DOL: 2 Dec 2004
Receipt of Approval Letter by Employer: 10 Dec 2004
Receipt of Approval Letter by Attorney: 13 Dec 2004

My background: Civil Engineer/ Geologist,
ETA 750 was filed in EB3 RIR.

No questions were asked by the DOL at any Stage. Sent the application on 12/27/01 and received aproval on 12/2/04.

Someone Please update the XL file.

But as our pandu kismet would have it, seems like we cannot file I-140 and I-485 concurrently, due to some new rule change at INS. My countdown for I-140 and I-485 approval starts now.

Hang in there, you will get it,
:)

Hi chikkad2000 ,
Congrats,
Correct me If I'm wrong...I think if you do things from your side very quick like medical etcc. lawyer can send I-140 & I-485 together by this month end so that you will get your EAD,Ap...?

Status
Not open for further replies.