Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

Thanks

Thanks Madhu,

Hi Folks,

Just read about the new ruling for concurrently filing. Mine is April 21,2004. So don't know either it is good that I filed before April 30,2004 or not?

Lets wait and watch how things progress.

Any body in the same boat, let me know.

Thanks

Rayofhope

I think you should be fine. may be you Will receive FP notice soon before your EAD/AP approval. Please update when there is a change in your status.

friends , plesae provide yr thoghts

How many days bcis takes to approve (an on hold) EAD after approving
rfe'd 140.

140 RD - 12 -Aug-2003
EAD/AP/485 - RD - 01/13/2004

140 RFE recd - 02/27/2004
rfe - company abilty to pay and beneficiary w2s
Replyied - 03/31/2004
Status - APPROVED on 04/23/2004

AP - approved - 02/27/2004
EAD - still pending??

Hi...

Thanks Madhu,

Hope everything goes on smoothly. I got mine other notice receipt also for 485/EAD/AP for myself and my spouse.

Shall keeping updating the forum. Is there anybody in the close vicinity of April. Then do update the forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi rayofhope:

I have my 140/485/EAD/AP RD all on 4/1/04. I have received notices but nothing yet. Will keep the forum updated as and when I receive any news.

All the best!

RayOfHope & AKV01,

I have my receipt notices for April 14th. Will keep in touch if anything changes.

Besahara.

Hi..

Hi..Akv01 and Beshare,

Good to know we all our in same boat, it will help us to keep track of what is happening at NSC on our cases, as we are in the same months. Keep posting of any updates as soon as you guys receive it.

I shall do the same.

Does anybody has idea of what are the criteria of transferring cases to local offices from NSC? Please post if anybody has idea.

No filing receipt yet...

Hi,

my I-140/I-485 has filed in first week of April 2004 at NSC. No receipt yet.

Any comments....

INS2004Filer

For me it took 2 Months to get the receipt from the NSC center. Initially they lost , they after attorney contacted they traced the application. Please try to find from your attorney

Rayofhope, Besahara and INS2004filer:

Guys any update in your cases statuses yet? Haven't seen any new postings on this forum! My case has not moved anywhere yet.

I-140 is not the King anymore - I485 rules !

It looks like after the new procedure took place, the I 140 lost its leading role. The AC21 will really be useless as the timing for I140s is madated by the processing of the I-485. If you do not agree, prove me wrong !

We cannot be 100% until we start seing approvals with the new process, but it looks like it makes not sense to track the I140 as it will be immediately approved once the I485 is approved.

I filed on late January concurrently. I did not have my I140 approved yet, but this week I did the fingerprints. How can you explain this? Maybe they are working on my I485 and when ready they will move to the I-140.

Concurrent filers, any comments??
ElNegro

You are right, Elnegro.
AC21 is useless with the implementation of the new Fujie Ohata memo. As fellow forum-members have rightly pointed out earlier in other threads; whats the point in spending time, money and effort for EAD and AP application when I140 wont be approved until I485 is ready for approval.

Well, you still need to work and travel until the 485 gets approved.
the question is if we will see 140s aprovals in the future without 485 being approved (for concurrent). I doubt it. Then, it does not make sense anymore to have a forum to track 140's but to have one to track 485's
Elnegro

AKV01,

My wife and I got my FP notices a couple of weeks back. The dates are during the last week of June. Apart from that I have no updates for you.

Besahara

For Besahara

Hi Besahara,

Good to know about the FP notice. When did you exactly got the FP notice in mail. myself and AKV01 are also in the same month.

Keep updating.

Regards,

rayofhope and besahara

Those are two completely opposite ids- rayofhope and besahara! Guys, there seem to be multiple threads of people affected by the Ohata memo. This one seems to have attracted a few users:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ghlight=elnegro

Maybe we should all meet there. As for me, I have still not received any FP notices. Any word on your EAD or AP?

AKV01 & RayOfHope,
The FP notice date is marked 14th May. Actual FP appointment is on 24th June. Probably must have receved it 18-19th May. As for EAD & AP nothing to report.

Besahara

Ohata Memo Filers

The working Link is :

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=128437&highlight=elnegro

akv01 said:
Those are two completely opposite ids- rayofhope and besahara! Guys, there seem to be multiple threads of people affected by the Ohata memo. This one seems to have attracted a few users:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ghlight=elnegro

Maybe we should all meet there. As for me, I have still not received any FP notices. Any word on your EAD or AP?

Hi All about Address Change

Is there a way to make address change by Online or mailing information to USCIS. This phone service makes you wait all day.. I need to change the address ASAP

Please need some help