Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

I just came from Nebraska Service Center. I saw in their notice board.

Just Kidding.:D :D

I ran the scanner for Sept 24th and from March 30th, I am seeing only RFEs, not any approval. (The I-140 case, next to mine got RFE on March 30, 2004.):confused:

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
According to immigrationwatch.com and fpelz it stated that LIN040695***** rd 01/13/04 is approved.

Q my case number is LIN0406952266 and it is filed on 01/13/04 at NSC so does it mean it is approved.

Please advise.

vm, depends on what ur labor PD is..the ones whose labor had taken long and then applied for I-140 early this year, their cases are getting approved

Thanks puhrince.

Is there any way to find that

my labour was filed in Oct 2002
Labour approved in Dec 2003
I-140 applied in jan 13th 2004

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly, possibly not, but if what you are asking is where/how can one check the status of one's case, go to the link below and put your case number to know that.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp;jsessionid=e2dlOpzU0Pxf

titu

Originally posted by vm1214
Hi,
According to immigrationwatch.com and fpelz it stated that LIN040695***** rd 01/13/04 is approved.

Q my case number is LIN0406952266 and it is filed on 01/13/04 at NSC so does it mean it is approved.

Please advise.

naanshi,bee_bee_bee_kay,nelabor
How are you all doing.
Did anyone of you get your i-140s cleared ?
My prayers are with you.

Naggi

Originally posted by naggi
naanshi,bee_bee_bee_kay,nelabor
How are you all doing.
Did anyone of you get your i-140s cleared ?
My prayers are with you.

Naggi

Hi Naggi,
It is nice to hear after a looong time. I am still waiting with Nelabor. Bee_Bee_Kay got approval last week.

naanshi.

Four, September 24th cases got approved yesterday. No RFEs. This is the first time I am seeing lot of approvals for Sept 24.

naanshi

No updates on the 140/EAD/AP. No updates at all. Still waiting .. checking status every day morning/evening.

140 ND :31-oct-2003
EAD ND :23-FEB-2004

There are 4 RFE's, no approvals for Sept 16th (03268****), mine is one of those, My six years visa ends this month end, I thought of saving 1000 dollars if I get my 140 approved, now I have to go for 7th year.

My 140 RD on 06/19/03.
corporate did not released my LIN#.

Is it posiible to scan for this date.

where can i get scaner copy. Please let me know

I doubt if you can find your case number exactly using this scanner. But you could track the cases on this date, and get a rough idea of the progress of cases filed in the same date as you. Again, always take the information from this scanner with a grain of salt. The information only gives you a rough picture.

Originally posted by bcis
My 140 RD on 06/19/03.
corporate did not released my LIN#.

Is it posiible to scan for this date.

where can i get scaner copy. Please let me know

Type of I140 case

What is the category of those Sept 20-30 cases getting approved this week? Is it EB-2, EB-3: Advanced degree with exceptional ability, extra-ordinaryability, nurses?

Scanner for October 10

Can somebody please run the scanner for Oct 10. I tried to use to do it, but it does not seem to be doing anything.

My info:
EB-3 Concurrent
I-140/485/AP ND Oct 10, 2003 LIN04-008-52***
EAD ND Feb 23 2003.

Thanks for your help.

How it will help you?

bcis,

If you don't know your LIN#, anybody running the scanner for this date will not help since there may be 50-100 I140 cases on this date.

Still if you want to take a chance, you may run the scanner yourself. Pl. read the first post in this thread and you should be all set.

Who issued the Check for I140 INS fee. If it is you, then you can request your bank to issue you the encashed copy of the Check and you should get the LIN No. It is on the back of the check.

4 more decisioned Sept 18th 2003 (3 Approvals & 1RFE)

This brings total # of cases looked for that date close to 60%

Total 74, Approved 30, RFE 14, Recd 30.....

Strong indication they are processing Sept right now (Atleast 20 decisions came in last 10 days)