Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

ARE YOU SURE 6 CASES WERE approved for Sep 23 rd

Hi Abid
just wondering is 6 cases were approved for sep23 Date.
mine also Sep 23. until now no information on my Case.

Thanks,
shekar
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
140 Approval

Yes,

I am tracking cases upto 51500. There are 56 cases.
Total 14 approvals about 10 RFEs

Abid

Hi,
According to the above discussions it looks like INS is processing cases for the month of sept.(If I guess correctly) but I found some cases in jan 04 were cleared and some are not so, should I think that those cases which are not cleared have to wait till the backlogs gets cleared ?

One Senior member has already replied but having doubt from the discusion that

LIN040695**** 01/13/04 APPROVED (Immigrationwatch.com)

I fall in the above series and my lawyer says it is not cleared yet, so what do you guys suggest ?

Thanks

vm1214

I think the LIN040695**** 01/13/04 APPROVED message means one case with that prefix got approved, not the whole series.
They are *ing out the last 4 digits so as to not give out complete case numbers.

I have got my 1st finger print notice today.
I-140/485 --> ND 02/17/2004. NSC EB3 RIR, concurrent.
Already 1st EAD & 1st AP got approved. No I-140 approval yet.

Isn't it FP notice is too early ? anybody around this time got FP notice ?

vm,some of all the new applications after 12/03 are getting approved in a month..those are the ones based on labor PD (look at the other thread regarding it)..for people whose labor took a long processing time,their I-140 gets approved in 1-2 months..these are usually people frm MI,NY,NJ etc where labor takes more than 1 1/2 years for RIR..which state are u from?

Hi Puhrince,
I am little impatient, hence asking again and again the same question.

My employer is from MI(Michigan) and also labour was filled from MI in RIR EB3 category, but I reside in CA (California).

My only worry is my H1B visa is getting expired in Oct 04 and also the 6 year term. I have now applied for CP by submitting I-824.

My family is going to India for a month vacation by next weekend

So just thinking if things can wrap up fast then my family can continue for another few months in India and also the extension of H1B can be avoided.

But by reading other's concerns, I think I should be little patient.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
FingerPrint within two months ?

I think it's a good sign. I am not sure whether NSC also doing the same pilot project like CSC center where they're trying to process the entire I140/I485 cases within 90 days, in that case you may not get your EAD/AP.

Originally posted by cocktail
I have got my 1st finger print notice today.
I-140/485 --> ND 02/17/2004. NSC EB3 RIR, concurrent.
Already 1st EAD & 1st AP got approved. No I-140 approval yet.

Isn't it FP notice is too early ? anybody around this time got FP notice ?

Hey Nanshi,

any updates about your 140?

Sorry my project and location changed from Madison WI to Chicago, I was out of circulation..

Bee_Bee_Bee_Kay,

No updates till now. But there is a good movement in Sept 24th cases recently. Just praying and waiting for my turn.

naanshi.

01 Dec 2003

Guys

Here are the I140 applications for the day of 1st Dec, 2003 I have scaned till 53000

I am doing for the rest of the month and will post accordingly.

Re: 01 Dec 2003

Madhu,

I have all the case numbers for the dates ranging from Dec 16 - Dec 31. I will post that Excel Sheet once I get home today evening.

What is your Receipt Date? And keep up the good work.

Originally posted by madhu69
Guys

Here are the I140 applications for the day of 1st Dec, 2003 I have scaned till 53000

I am doing for the rest of the month and will post accordingly.

Jaika

My receipt date is 8th Dec, 2003. Thanks for the information and I will collect from Dec 01 to Dec 15

what is your RD?

Madhu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have all the case numbers for the dates ranging from Dec 16 - Dec 31. I will post that Excel Sheet once I get home today evening.

What is your Receipt Date? And keep up the good work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All,

I like to scan for my Rd date, because i did not get my receipt number from my corporate. where can i downlod this scanner? How can i scan? please let me know. thanks in advance.

bcis, check the first post in this thread..

Originally posted by bcis
All,

I like to scan for my Rd date, because i did not get my receipt number from my corporate. where can i downlod this scanner? How can i scan? please let me know. thanks in advance.

dasarihp_newid/All

I did not get Excel sheet link from this firsh posing on this thread. so Please let me know.

Thanks,
BCIS

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
I have an excel file which runs the required macro for scanning I-140's from BCIS website. It opens a browser and runs the query on the website like you do manually.. It then prints the results for the range of cases that is provided..

open the excel,
press Alt-F8 ,
it will ask for which case day, you can give something like, 03-256, press ok
it will ask for which case # range, give something like 50000-52000.. press ok..

The macro will kick of, opens a browser and runs the scan for that day's case range you have given.. You will see live as the cases gets added to the excel.

Once you have the cases, the next time you run on the same day's cases, it will only run on the cases that are listed in the excel, so it won't run on 2000 cases, and will run only on probably 50 I-140 cases in your excel, and will be pretty fast..

the first time you run it will take long time(depending on the range).//

THERE IS BIG WARNING FOR YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT TO RUN YOURSELF, IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 5-10 I-140 CASES IN YOUR RANGE WHICH ARE NOT THERE IN THE BCIS SYSTEM, or IF YOU SCAN MORE THAN 1000 CASES, THEN YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE BANNED FOR 24 HOURS. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ONE DAY TO CONTINUE..

/////

The credit for this excel goes to kashmir, kenboo, etc..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88822&highlight=scan

I modified the code to include, LIN #'s instead of WAC #'s//

FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN GO TO THAT FORUM..

I am attaching the excel below in the 4 th reply in this thread.. If you guys want to run your own scans, you can do so, and add your range to the master SCAN excel !! ..

Let me know if you have any questions.. !!

==================

status of case on USICS web site

When does the status of the case get updated on the USCIS web site? Is it real-time or end of day, weekly, fortnightly or monthly affair (tempted to say annually :) )