N400 NOA received but no received or priority date.

so1994

Registered Users (C)
I received my I-797C NOA on 12/16/2008. The received and priority dates are blank. Does anybody have this issue? Do I need to do anything about the issue or it is not important.

Hi - I received NOA in the same manner and i received FP notice shortly after with all the details ....

Thanks

I called USCIS today and it seems they do not have a clue about what is going on. They said this happened when the cases are delivered to Lockbox. They stated may be because of the new Lockbox procedure that was stared 12/1.

Could you please update your time
Date sent
date Received
NOA received
Finger print notice
I will appreciate it.

They stated may be because of the new Lockbox procedure that was stared 12/1.
Sorry...just had to ask really quick...I thought the lockbox implementation was delayed as per what it states on the USCIS N400 page. Am I missing something here?

I sent Money order. The NOA has number that start with NBC*00000 and 4 characters but no info when I accessed USCIS web. It just indicates 12/16 and N400 application
I submitted my N-400 to TSC on 12/1 and although my receipt notice does have valid received and priority dates, I too have the same format of apparently untraceable case number. Did your receipt notice show your full name and date of birth and ask you to notify them immediately if they are wrong? Also, did the notice have a different number at the bottom with a '$' instead of a '*' and a subtly different four digits at the end?

I submitted my N-400 to TSC on 12/1 and although my receipt notice does have valid received and priority dates, I too have the same format of apparently untraceable case number. Did your receipt notice show your full name and date of birth and ask you to notify them immediately if they are wrong? Also, did the notice have a different number at the bottom with a '$' instead of a '*' and a subtly different four digits at the end?

The NOA asked me to check if my address and birth date are correct. The birth date is blank, although they asked me to confirm if it’s correct. Yes the receipt has additional number at the bottom with $ character.

Received, priority and birth dates are blank.

Did the email that you receive indicates “mailed from zip code 75067”

so if I read correctly...applicants still sent to the service center (until an announcement is made by the USCIS)....but the service centers internally start routing to the lockbox...is that right?

Correct. They probably wanted to go with a soft live run first to work out all the kinks before officially announcing it.

hmm... lockbox from Dec. 1, 2008.... I am getting anxious to know anyone received NOA from National Benefits Center.

I sent my n400 with some supporting documents on Nov. 28th to Nebraska and received a letter from NBC on Dec. 6th. The NOA looked fine for my case, correct dob, address, and cited Dec 1 as received date and priority date. Yet, I did not receive fp notice yet. :confused:

The question here is that why my application were transferred to NBC not to lockbox? Was that because the envelop inclosed supporting documents beyond N-400? Any thoughts? Thks. :)

The question here is that why my application were transferred to NBC not to lockbox? Was that because the envelop inclosed supporting documents beyond N-400? Any thoughts? Thks. :)

If you read the USCIS memo (linked in bob's email above) carefully, not all the N400 applications would be transferred to the lockboxs for the first a few days. Guess you were one of those who didn't get picked.

Does you receipt (NOA have) received and priority date?

All the following fields on the receipt are blank:
Notice date, Received date, Priority date, Date of birth

Application number is NBC*00000XXXX and I was not able to check status online using this number.

USCIS office address is in MO 64002 and there is another NBC number listed at the bottom different from the above mentioned no.

My finger Print will be on 1/3/2009 according to USCIS IO. I have not received the letter yet