N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker

Out here in lawrance, MA....I see the processing times for n400 has fallen to 7-9.5 months from 7-10.5 months. Could it be next months we could see the lower range falling to 6...4 months perhaps?
I don’t trust these processing times. It said for green card about 10 months when I applied and I got it in 3 months (Boston)

Congrats brother, did you submit? New York City increased from 12 months to 13.5. It sucks for me but was expected.

Have you been there? I already submitted my N400 but I do plan on going. Problem is, my RTD expired and I’m not sure if my GC alone will allow me to drive across and back.

Have you been there? I already submitted my N400 but I do plan on going. Problem is, my RTD expired and I’m not sure if my GC alone will allow me to drive across and back.
Yes, it will as long as you drive. Mine also expired and I was planning to drive over to Montreal

Yes, it will as long as you drive. Mine also expired and I was planning to drive over to Montreal
Canada immigration are not interested. As long as you have some form of ID (RTD, passport), they will let you in. In the past, you only needed a state ID to get in.
Its the CBP that will give you a hard time............this is what I wrote about my experience of going to Canada:

Traveled to Canada in 2017. Drove. Waved through by Canadian immigration...no issues. Coming back, CBP officer asks: Why do you have the RTD? Why don't you have your country passport? Why are you a refugee? AEFATEYHwaqo r9iygasvljkdw!!! This me being patient, answering those stupid questions.

I don’t trust these processing times. It said for green card about 10 months when I applied and I got it in 3 months (Boston)
:). Nice. In my 17 years of dealing with USCIS, my applications always end up being processed on the upper range. Glad if it can be on the lower range this time around.

Canada immigration are not interested. As long as you have some form of ID (RTD, passport), they will let you in. In the past, you only needed a state ID to get in.
Its the CBP that will give you a hard time............this is what I wrote about my experience of going to Canada:

Traveled to Canada in 2017. Drove. Waved through by Canadian immigration...no issues. Coming back, CBP officer asks: Why do you have the RTD? Why don't you have your country passport? Why are you a refugee? AEFATEYHwaqo r9iygasvljkdw!!! This me being patient, answering those stupid questions.

Thanks for this bro. I don't have an RTD right now. I had one in 2017, went to the Dominican Republic on my honeymoon; coming back the IO at JFK really wanted to go home because his shift was over. He was there for a while asking about my RTD until he finally just stamped it. I didn't have to go to secondary but after that I decided not to apply for another one.

I just checked my archives. i found my green card application from six years ago. interesting how they ask the same questions in n400 as they did in i-485. what i know is that they dont care about the i-485, they only about the green card itself. therefore, they dont care abt asylum application : if i remember my symbolic logic course in school: if a doesnt care abt b, and b is founded on facts from c, it follows that a doesnt care about c! ‍♂️

i will look, seems i might have the i-589 application i submitted 13 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Today is the day! Got the document I was waiting for. Doing final checks/reviews and submitting....

Finally pulled the trigger! Will track every twist and turn of this application right here.

02/15/2020: Day 0: N400 Application submitted Online
02/XX/2020: Day **: Notice of action (NOA)

Finally pulled the trigger! Will track every twist and turn of this application right here.

Pls put some TIPS about submitting N400 application as you always do :)

1. There is an estimate statement on my n400 account claiming that I will complete the process (passport in hand) by October (8 months). I don't know if this a real estimate, or it is just a generic administrative estimate they give to anyone submitting their application online. The 8 months is ok, if it is a real estimate, falling between the 7 - 10.5 months processing time for my field office.

2. Talking of processing times, for my region, the upper limit has fallen from 10.5 to 9.5 months: So, the processing time for n400 for my region is now 7 to 9.5 months. Like hoped for in my other posts, hoping it can fall further. This is good news for now.

1. There is an estimate statement on my n400 account claiming that I will complete the process (passport in hand) by October (8 months). I don't know if this a real estimate, or it is just a generic administrative estimate they give to anyone submitting their application online. The 8 months is ok, if it is a real estimate, falling between the 7 - 10.5 months processing time for my field office.

2. Talking of processing times, for my region, the upper limit has fallen from 10.5 to 9.5 months: So, the processing time for n400 for my region is now 7 to 9.5 months. Like hoped for in my other posts, hoping it can fall further. This is good news for now.
Today, the system says the estimated months left to finish the n400 process is 7! Down from 8 months a few days ago.

Today, the system says the estimated months left to finish the n400 process is 7! Down from 8 months a few days ago.
Nice, mine is saying 7 months as well. Based on the online estimate, I should be getting my interview in August and oath in September. I'm hoping it's sooner but just have to wait and see.

02/15/2020: Day 0: Notice of action (NOA)
02/15/2020: Day 0: Receipt Date + Priority Date
02/22/2020: Day 6: Biometrics Appointment Letter

02/15/2020: Day 0: Notice of action (NOA)
02/15/2020: Day 0: Receipt Date + Priority Date
02/22/2020: Day 6: Biometrics Appointment Letter

Are you going to do a walk-in or you're waiting on the date?

Are you going to do a walk-in or you're waiting on the date?
Last time I walked in, they didn't like it. But as always, I will try my luck. I'm waiting for the biometrics appointment letter to reflect in the system online....I don't have the date yet. How are things on your end? Are you done with biometrics already, and are now waiting for the interview later?