N-400 San Francisco timeline

Please put dates in signature

Guys please put dates in your signature settings like i did. Makes it easy for all readers of this forum.

Bad news,
went for my interview, passed the exam but they asked for more documents that werent on the list they required.

Since I am unemployed they kept asking me how will i support my family, I told them I have money saved up (I didnt know being unemployed will cause delay) Now they want my marriage contract even though im not even petitioning my wife yet and IRS tax transcripts from the IRS for the past 4 years.... I had my personal copy but would not accept it...

now i found out the irs tax transcripts can take 7-15 business days to receive so i guess im looking at a 2 month delay..since i have to send it in for review

just not my day

Bad news,
went for my interview, passed the exam but they asked for more documents that werent on the list they required.

Since I am unemployed they kept asking me how will i support my family, I told them I have money saved up (I didnt know being unemployed will cause delay) Now they want my marriage contract even though im not even petitioning my wife yet and IRS tax transcripts from the IRS for the past 4 years.... I had my personal copy but would not accept it...

now i found out the irs tax transcripts can take 7-15 business days to receive so i guess im looking at a 2 month delay..since i have to send it in for review

just not my day

Sorry to hear that...

Bad news,

just not my day

Don't worry too much, everything going to be ok. Just make ready your documents and deliver to them ASAP. They may delay a little however you will be ok.

Bad news,

just not my day

Sorry this happened to you,, there was another poster that asked if beign unemployed would cause any issues I guess it does :(

All you can do is gather the papers they want and send them in,

good luck :)

congrats....anyone who has waited this long for their N400 to be processed should really be celebrating - you deserve it!

i am very very very very happy today i just recieved my oath letter today for 3rd june 2009 i am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy very very happy oh my ALLAH thanks it is for oakland,california in paramount theatre.
Congrats. Mine is also on June 3, 2009 in Oakland.

02/02/2009 : N-400 Mailed (SF, CA)
02/04/2009 : Priority Date
02/14/2009 : Notice Date
02/18/2009 : Check Cashed
02/24/2009 : Finger Printing Notice
03/10/2009 : Finger Printing Done
03/19/2009 : Interview Notice
03/27/2009 : Case File Review Notice (yellow form - bring Driver's License to the interview)
05/06/2008 : Interview Date and passed - received N-652 at the end of the interview
05/14/2009 : Oath Ceremony Notice
06/03/2009 : Oath Ceremony in Oakland

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my oath letter today, exactly four days after my interview. My ceremony is June 17th...Immigrant7777, I guess I'll see you there :)

If I didn't know any better, I could swear that USCIS really wanted me to become a US citizen, all in all the process would have taken four months.

I received my letter today too! My interview was May 19th.

It is nice to have things done so quickly. It took me almost 4 years to get my GC (fingerprinted twice)... from signing the sponsorship doc to getting 485.

I received my oath letter today, exactly four days after my interview. My ceremony is June 17th...Immigrant7777, I guess I'll see you there :)

If I didn't know any better, I could swear that USCIS really wanted me to become a US citizen, all in all the process would have taken four months.

Congrats! it was so fast:D

:D:Dok guys my oath is on june 3rd at oakland so everyone who is taking oath on june 3rd let me know:D

My oath is also on June 3rd. I live in SF. A friend of mine who had her oath at Paramount two months ago or so told me the parking situation there was a nightmare so I think I am going with bart.

I passed my interview on May 20, it went very fast, it took maybe 10-15 minutes and I got N-652 with "recommended for approval". Seeing how fast FriscoDude and yay got thier oath letters, I hope I'll get mine soon too, can't wait.