N-400 San Francisco timeline

I took my interview in SF and passed on 09/24 guy said most likely Oath was gonna take place 10/14, today is 10/12 an status online still reads TESTING AND INTERVIEWING. I called and they said I have to wait 90 days after the interview. My concern is that my GC expires 11/20 and I need to travel on December. Any idea if this time frame is correct been 3 weeks since the interview and status has not changed?

Hi yoyongt,

Can you share your interview experience with us? What questions from 100 questions did the IO ask you? Thanks.

Well it's been 10 straight days and no news. I'm wondering if everybody gets electronic message a couple of days before the letter with the Oath date? If I don't get any update by next weekend I'll start to worry, right now I'm just stressed! I checked and next Ceremony is on the 17th. There is 1 ceremony a month in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by jorcas View Post
Just got back home from interview. Went well but I got GC trough Asylum and the Officer said she has to review the file online and it has too many pages to do it right then. She said 'later' but also maybe today, so I guess she will finish her appointments for the day and since tomo is Fri she'll probably review it today and recommend approval at the end of the day She said I should get a letter in a few days and the Oath probably during December. From trackit I see people get letters 5-11 days after interview. I hope I'm in that range.

I got appointment for 7:45am. Got there around 7:20, not much people. I saw 5 different officers calling people I think I was 5th
at around 7:50. It took 15-20mins.

I had a lot of stuff with me but she just asked for ID, GC and Passport and everything else was verbal review of my application.
Read: 'When is Columbus Day observed'
Write: 'Columbus day is on October'
Questions:
1- If prez and vp can't serve who becomes prez?
2- How many justices in Supreme C?
3- Name one part/branch of the Gov?
4- What did the Declaration of Independence do?
5- ??? can't remember the other 2.

Not sure if this thread is still alive; anyway, here is my timeline. Quick question, does the San Francisco DO ever give out the Oath Letter / Oath appointment right after the Interview?

2/01/13: N-400 delivered (Phoenix)
2/06/13: Check cashed (shows up in checking account with one day delay in my case)
2/11/13: NOA received (Priority Date: 02/01/13 )
2/11/13: FP notice recd
2/13/13: FP walk in done.
2/20/13: In line for Interviewing scheduling
3/11/13: Scheduled for interview
4/19/13: Interview appointment (recommended for approval)