N-400 San Francisco timeline

I've noticed SF people often get their oath letters on Fridays, well, today is Friday and I still didn't get it. I wonder what are my chances for June 17th oath ceremony?

Rescheduling oath

I need to request that the oath be rescheduled as I am going to be out of the country. The oath letter say that the notice is to be returned immediately and state why you cannot appear. No specific address is given, should it be mailed back to the DO, address of which appears on the envelope that the oath letter came in? Please advise.

update... yellow letter received

got the yellow letter today. Haven't received the interview letter for self though. Is that normal? Moreover the yellow letter only lists the drivers license to be brought to the interview. No other documents mentioned. No interview date mentioned herein either. i presume it might still be safe to take some other common documents like marriage certificate, tax documents for last 7 years, date of birth certificate, property records, traffic ticket citations etc. any others?

i guess will have to now call the ustomer service center and hopefully be able to speak to a 2nd level IO to get the interview date or should i expect another letter coming in with the interview date sometimes soon? My spouse received her interview letter a few days ago.

for SF as the DO are all FP's done in Oakland or is there a location for FP's & Interviews in SF proper? Does anyone know for sure?

for SF as the DO are all FP's done in Oakland or is there a location for FP's & Interviews in SF proper? Does anyone know for sure?

I have exactly same question as Wong561hb. Can anyone from san francisco DO share the information?. Also is walkin FPs allowed in SF DO?

Thanks a lot

Permanent resident since: 8/12/04
N-400/ DO :San Francisco

05/16/09 : N-400 Mailed to Phoenix
05/18/09 : N-400 recieved at 11 AM
05/18/09 : priority date
05/26/09 : Check Cashed
05/26/09 : NOA Received
xx/xx/09 : FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09: FP Date
xx/xx/09 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath Letter
xx/xx/09 : Oath Date

As far as I am concerned, everything was done in San Francisco. The FP was on Broadway st, the Interview was on sansome st. I am not sure about walking in. You can try and see if they accept to do it.

Hope that helps...

today i went for the oath to oakland in paramount theatre the theatre is beautifull a masterpiece everyone was saying parking is problem but there was no parking problem they opened the theatre at 8:30 they checked the papers and gave us different section numbers to sit the ceremony took like 2 hours bt it was fun then after that they gave me a certificate a form to register for vote i submit my passport after the ceremony everything went ok except i forget to sign the passport application i dont know what will happen now:D

today i went for the oath to oakland in paramount theatre the theatre is beautifull a masterpiece everyone was saying parking is problem but there was no parking problem they opened the theatre at 8:30 they checked the papers and gave us different section numbers to sit the ceremony took like 2 hours bt it was fun then after that they gave me a certificate a form to register for vote i submit my passport after the ceremony everything went ok except i forget to sign the passport application i dont know what will happen now:D

Congratulations. So it took two hours? Mine is in two weeks. Can you tell us more about the certificate handout? Do they call your name? thanks....

Recieved FP notice today.

Permanent resident since: 8/12/04
N-400/ DO :San Francisco

06/05/09 : FP Notice Received
06/13/09: FP Date

Anybody did walk in FP at Broadway street, SF? Are walkin FPs allowed in SF? Please share your experience. I cant make it on my FP date planning to do walkin FP.

Thanks

The FP is done at the Application support ceter. It doesn't have to be a DO.When I lived up there, plenty of people took their FP in different ASCs apart from the ones listed on their notice. Some allow walk-ins and others don't, so many folks I knew just went ot he ones that allow walk-ins.
You have plenty in the Bay area, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Modesto.

Here is the link and if you click on their map, you will get all the ASC
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=ASC

Could anyone tell which ones in California accepts walk-in fingerprints please? I checked all of them from USCIS page and they all say "Fingerprinting services are by appointment only"
Regards, Elg

When I lived up int he Bay area, San Jose ASC was very generous with walk-ins. Where I live now-san diego-Chula Vista ASC allows walk-ins.. They don't have to-but some do.

FP Walkin Done

Could anyone tell which ones in California accepts walk-in fingerprints please? I checked all of them from USCIS page and they all say "Fingerprinting services are by appointment only"
Regards, Elg

I did my FP today morning at broadway st. SF. I just told security Iam out of station next week and he let me in. All and all it took only 15 mins. Very few people. Very nice staff. Plenty of street parking. I went in at 9.15 am and got out at 9.30.

06/06/09: walkin FP Done

Got Interview Date by calling USCIS

Updating Signature

06/06/09: walkin FP Done
08/12/09 : Interview Date

I got interviewed on 06/08/2009. Today, 06/18/2009, I got the oath letter. The oath ceremony is taken place at Masonic center on 07/15/2009. Not sure if there is any at end of June or beginning of July.