N-400 San Francisco timeline

95954, was your ID before your eligibility date (e.g. before your 5-yr LPR or 3-yr marriage date?).

I waited what I thought was too long for my IL, so I made an InfoPass appt in SF and was very pleased that I did... came away with my IL. Maybe the same would be as successful for you and your OL. The staff were very friendly, helpful and it was very quiet in there (8am appt). Might be worth you doing that, even if to put your mind at rest as to (a) whether they sent it already or (b) whether there is a problem.

Cheers, BB

Hi I actually have a question on how you got your infopass appointment as my oath letter seems getting delayed.
When I go to the infopass page I get 4 options for pending cases:
Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the

None of them seems to apply for a IL letter as you did or an oath letter. How did you get your appointment?
Claus

Here is my update
DO: San Francisco
02/18/2010 Sent N-400
02/20/2010 N-400 recd
02/25/2010 Check cashed
04/08/2010 Transferred to local office (e-mail notification)
05/12/2010 ID

Hi
splax0098 and MSFD?
Did you got your oath leter? I interviewed on March 17 and have no letter yet.
jetzt

Yellow letter rcvd

DO: San Francisco
02/18/2010 Sent N-400
02/20/2010 N-400 recd
02/25/2010 Check cashed
03/22/2010 FP completed as requested by USCIS
04/08/2010 Transferred to local office (e-mail notification)
05/12/2010 ID
05/16/2010 Yellow letter rcvd asking me to bring state ID

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where people who live in the East Bay of San Francisco go for naturalization interview? Do they go to SF DO, or is there a DO in Oakland?
Is anyone going through naturalization process in the East Bay, SF?
Please, share your experiences,
thanks

thanks, cafeconleche,
I was reading your timeline, and I noticed that you've received an email and SMS on your NOA. How did you sign up for it?
thanks

Update on N-400 timeline

01/04/10: N-400 Mailed to Phoenix
01/05/10: N-400 received in Phoenix
01/07/10: Notice date
01/09/10: Cash checked
01/15/10: NOA received
01/22/10: FP letter received
02/02/2010: FP date
02/11/10: IL received
03/17/10: ID
03/28/10: Eligibility date
04/22/10: OL received
05/05/10: Oath date

Waiting for Oath Letter

please bring life back to thread, anybody waiting for oath letter/oath

My timeline

02/01/10: N-400 Mailed to Phoenix
02/03/10: N-400 received in Phoenix
02/10/10: Notice date
02/10/10: Cash checked
02/17/10: NOA received
03/01/10: FP letter received
03/03/2010: FP date
03/13/10: IL received
04/19/10: ID (decision cannot be made, 5 year rule)
04/28/10: Eligibility date
xxxxxx: OL
xxxxxx: Oath date

I was interviewed on 27th April and was recommended for approval and I don't know when to expect the oath letter since San Francisco masonic center is not going to be used till september. I will reach my 3 years eligibility on the may 7th.
I think there may be a long delay since only oak land oath center will not be enough to take care of the eligible candidates from the bay area.

Lucky you

I was interviewed on 27th April and was recommended for approval and I don't know when to expect the oath letter since San Francisco masonic center is not going to be used till september. I will reach my 3 years eligibility on the may 7th.
I think there may be a long delay since only oak land oath center will not be enough to take care of the eligible candidates from the bay area.

Hi Ikobi,

You are lucky to get recommended approval before your eligibility date. I was in same boat was told decision cannot be made, 5 year rule.

Still waiting for oath letter. The next few oaths ceemonies are in Oakland

Wednesday, May 26
Thursday, June 17
Thursday, July 8
Thursday, July 29
Thursday, August 19

Lets us hope we get the next one

Today I passed the interview. It went very smooth. They asked me to come for Oath this Sunday(5/16/2010) at redwwod city court house.
This forum helps me a lot right from the begining. Thanks to all.

can you post more details, please?
did u apply on 3 or 5 yr rule? what did you bring, what were you asked and etc?
any tips are appreciated
Today I passed the interview. It went very smooth. They asked me to come for Oath this Sunday(5/16/2010) at redwwod city court house.
This forum helps me a lot right from the begining. Thanks to all.

I applied on the basis of "GC with 5 years". My interview date was 5/12/2010- 9.45am. I'm in the line some time around 9am (security checks for entering into the building). At 9.30am I'm in the 3rd floor. Initially I was bit nervous as time goes on everything went fine. All 6 questions answered. IO asked me that USCIS has Oath ceremony this Sunday at 11AM(redwwod city court house). I said, sure I'll attend . IO asked me to wait outside. After 15 min,he came along with Oath letter.:)

thank you, sanrafael,

where your interview took place, in SF, right?
Is your oath ceremony going to be in SF or Oakland? I think i read in one of the posts that oath ceremonies are taking places in different locations
I applied on the basis of "GC with 5 years". My interview date was 5/12/2010- 9.45am. I'm in the line some time around 9am (security checks for entering into the building). At 9.30am I'm in the 3rd floor. Initially I was bit nervous as time goes on everything went fine. All 6 questions answered. IO asked me that USCIS has Oath ceremony this Sunday at 11AM(redwwod city court house). I said, sure I'll attend . IO asked me to wait outside. After 15 min,he came along with Oath letter.:)