N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Folks, I have a question. I just landed in Canada for a business trip. We came to Canada in the company's private jet (no a commercial flight) and there was no customs, immigration or anything.

They did not stamp my passport. In fact, nobody even asked to look at the passport or GC or anything.

How will I prove to USCIS during my interview when I left and when I cam back since there are no stamps in the passport?

Help..

Just wanted to mention that I did get a letter from my HR department starting that I am required to make a business trip to Canada.

Interview done...

All,

Just wanted to update you, had my interview today, all went smoothly, no problems, the interviewer went over the application, ammended it with my recent marriage information, asked 6 civics/history questions which I answered (apparently you need 6 out of 10), and then gave me two choices for oath, Sep. 17th in Hartford and Sep. 26th in Fairfield, of which I could only make the first one. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment, waited for half an hour, interview tool less than 15 minutes. Very polite, professional, and pleasant experience. No additional papers asked for (tax transcripts, proof of trips, selective service, social security card, driving record, birth certificate and all the stuff I read about in this forum). None of that, at least not in my case.

So here is the updated timeline:

RD:11/13/06
PD:11/13/06
FP ND:11/21/06
FP:12/01/06
I ND: 6/21/07
ID: 8/20/07
OD: 9/17/07

Good luck to everyone, over and out...
Touristas

Hartford folks,

Just want to update my status..I have my interview today arrived 5 min. before my appointment at 8:00 a.m. I was called at 8:20am everything went smoothly after answering 6 correct Q. out of 10.. the IO congratulated me and let me to choose the oath date which i pick Sept 7. at the same federal building in hartford.... i just wanted to knw touristas there but i havent clue who he/she is.. (tax, selective service,driver liscense,pencil, dmv records.) none of those were asked, Onlly Passport and GC.
:D :D :D

RD-11/13/06
PD-11/13/06
IL -08/20/07
OD-09/07/07

Hi All

I a little bit scared. Right from day 1, I am not able to see my case status online. Whenever I enter by ESC number, it says invalid case number. But I got my finger print notice in Mar and did my finger prints. How can I check my status.

Rgds

Hi All

I a little bit scared. Right from day 1, I am not able to see my case status online. Whenever I enter by ESC number, it says invalid case number. But I got my finger print notice in Mar and did my finger prints. How can I check my status.

Rgds

Dont be scared most cases like urs IL is on ur way..so relax and wait a couple of days... Good Luck..

Just wanted to mention that I did get a letter from my HR department starting that I am required to make a business trip to Canada.

I don't have any stamps on the passport when I went to Canada. They just swiped the GC, that's all.

But I would recommend you to declare it at the time of interview.

Congratulations!

Congratulations TOURISTAS and NHOTSKIE !!! That's real great news !!! All the best for Oath too !

Thanks for letting us know your details.

I have updated the spreadsheet with your new details and attach here.

Hi All

Rgds

Don't worry DNIVRAB! That site is always wrong even if your case appears there. I don't pay attention to that. After my receipt notice, there was no update on that including FP details. So don't worry, just wait as we do.

Congratulations NHOTSKIE & TOURISTAS!!

Hey.. what happened to the DO processing dates this month?? No movement whatsoever..

Hello Guys congratulations !! NHOTSKIE and TOURISTAS

I'm the next but I have a question , where I can get my dmv record ?....

Please ..Thanks in advance !!!

You will first need to go to the CT DMV website and order the J23 forms. Use this link:

http://www.dmvct.state.ct.us/J23FORM.HTM

Once you get the form in the mail, you will have to fill it out (include the appropriate fee) and they will mail back the DMV driving records to you within a few weeks.

This is the way I requested my info. I am not sure if there is a way to expedite this by going into the DMV office. You may want to call them to find out.

You will first need to go to the CT DMV website and order the J23 forms. Use this link:

http://www.dmvct.state.ct.us/J23FORM.HTM

Once you get the form in the mail, you will have to fill it out (include the appropriate fee) and they will mail back the DMV driving records to you within a few weeks.

This is the way I requested my info. I am not sure if there is a way to expedite this by going into the DMV office. You may want to call them to find out.

Palluji1, you're right.

Ottereyna, you can directly go to DMV office, fill it and pay $20. They will mail it in 1-2 weeks time. Once you have that, if any violations reported, call the Hartford County Clerk's office where traffic tickets are settled, to get the certified copy of each violation to prove the disposals. Each copy will cost $2 only. That'll come in a week time.

Tnx,
CTN, Palluji and ottoreyna,

U can get ur DMV record in thier office, i get mine from DMV New Britain is $20fee.. IO dont even bother for that.. but play safe..take of urs..

Hartford DO processing time...

Hartford DO processing time moved to 11/09/2006, only 20 days moved since last one month. I think I'll be in the edge of the batch, but definitely Palluji1 and Ducksoft will get IL soon.

Tnx,
CTN, Palluji and ottoreyna,

U can get ur DMV record in thier office, i get mine from DMV New Britain is $20fee.. IO dont even bother for that.. but play safe..take of urs..

Nhotskie is right. You can collect from the DMV itself. Why I asked from Wethersfield DMV by mail is to get complete history since 1999. But that didn't help out. I think they have only last 3 years details in their system.

Tnx,
CTN,Palluji1 and ottoreyna,

U can get ur DMV record from thier office, i got mine from New Britain branch..

Dont lost ur hope pipz..everyone has right to be a Citizens...Be patient..

Good luck..

Number of ODs in CT

First Congrat NHOTSKIE and Touristas!!

Secondly, these are the ODs mentioned on this forum:

Sept 7. federal building hartford
Sep. 17th in Hartford
Sep. 26th in Fairfield

Now I know that New Haven OD is every second Friday of the month and Bridgeport is every third Friday.

So I am wondering how many places oath takes place in CT. You know I am stuck at Oath and I am hoping that I get an Oath date this week.

Good Luck to CTN and Palluji!

Regards,

Btw

BTW I have engaged Senetor Liberman:confused: . Lets see if this makes any difference. I need to also get prepared for filing a suit right on the 121st day:mad: . Any suggestions of a lawyer adept at these cases and know how at Hardtfor DO.
Thanks,

BTW I have engaged Senetor Liberman:confused: . Lets see if this makes any difference. I need to also get prepared for filing a suit right on the 121st day:mad: . Any suggestions of a lawyer adept at these cases and know how at Hardtfor DO.
Thanks,

Tnx Asid,
actually u can have the oath in so many places here in CT..coz when the IO she told me wich one that i would like to go...Library in hartford, new haven, federal buliding, new britain, fairfield, and i cant remmember some of those.. what type of IO gave u an interview anyway?