N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Tnx Asid,
actually u can have the oath in so many places here in CT..coz when the IO she told me wich one that i would like to go...Library in hartford, new haven, federal buliding, new britain, fairfield, and i cant remmember some of those.. what type of IO gave u an interview anyway?

Good luck ASID ! I hope that'll work out for you...

NHOTSKIE, Can we pick the EARLIEST date when IO gives all the options for the oath date ???

Palluji1, please update when you have IL...

Good luck ASID ! I hope that'll work out for you...

NHOTSKIE, Can we pick the EARLIEST date when IO gives all the options for the oath date ???

Palluji1, please update when you have IL...

CTN,
Yes u can choose anytime u want as long as available for you.... but i dont knw Asid why when he ask for interview bout in july why IO did not give him a chance...

CTN,
Yes u can choose anytime u want as long as available for you.... but i dont knw Asid why when he ask for interview bout in july why IO did not give him a chance...

Thanks NHOTSKIE ! You sound like real hot now, appearing too often here after completing the interview :) Good luck to your oath too !

CTN,
I just want u to feel guys that in every application submitted in the USCIS office are there is a hope...All have to do is relax no need to worry, soon everyone will done for the process..

Best of all...and tnx...

Hello guys ,I just want to tell , today I went to dmv office and I paid the $20and they gave me at the same moment the driving record …Thanks everybody !!

CTN400-
You should not assume that your not receiving your IL is the fault of Hartford IO's. Aren't the applications mailed to the Vermont Service Center before being sent to Hartford for the interview? I don't think the Hartford IO's have any control over the scheduling of the interviews. Isn't there a background check process that may not be completed yet? To suggest that all Hartford IO's should be fired and have to sit in cells away from their family is a bit harsh. Remember that becoming a naturalized citizen is an earned privilege, not a right. No one is forcing you to remain in the United States. You are free to travel abroad with your greencard, get married, and live happily with your soon to be wife. Your life is not stuck as you suggest.

CTN400-
You should not assume that your not receiving your IL is the fault of Hartford IO's. Aren't the applications mailed to the Vermont Service Center before being sent to Hartford for the interview? I don't think the Hartford IO's have any control over the scheduling of the interviews. Isn't there a background check process that may not be completed yet? To suggest that all Hartford IO's should be fired and have to sit in cells away from their family is a bit harsh. Remember that becoming a naturalized citizen is an earned privilege, not a right. No one is forcing you to remain in the United States. You are free to travel abroad with your greencard, get married, and live happily with your soon to be wife. Your life is not stuck as you suggest.

Hazydog, all of those because of the frustration only... Please don't take it offensive or serious... I do not want it to escalate unnecessarily. Thanks for your advice !

Just checked the mail.. no IL today either... blo*dy he*l. :mad:

Palluji1, don't worry. I am also getting mad... I am slowly losing my interest to track these things nowadays. As I told you, I have mentally prepared to go to India in December for my marriage and I'll deal N-400 later, if the oath is not completed by the end of this year... I'll make sure somebody to check my mail then, and will fly back soon not to miss interview or oath. What do you think ?

I love this country, otherwise I would have left this place long time back...

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand your frustrations CTN400 and hope your IL comes soon. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Thanks Hazydog ! All your mercy... Have you applied for N-400 in Hartford DO ? If yes, I want to update the spreadsheet with your details. God bless all of us !

CTN400, I naturalized in NYC approximately 5 yrs ago. The whole process took around a year from what I remember. A friend of mine living in CT is thinking of applying for citizenship and I visited this thread to try to give him an idea of the current timelines in Hartford. Do not let the political red tape get you down and remember what a great country this is. Thousands of others are going through the same wait, especially with the big influx of applications the government must have had just prior to July 30. I'm sure in a few short months you'll be holding your naturalization certificate!! Best of luck to you all who are waiting.

I went to the uscis website and changed the address there. do I need to do anything else?

Rgds

That's equivalent to AR-11 nowadays. I think you're all set. Please do not forget to forward all your mails from previous address to new one :)

CTN400, I naturalized in NYC approximately 5 yrs ago. The whole process took around a year from what I remember. A friend of mine living in CT is thinking of applying for citizenship and I visited this thread to try to give him an idea of the current timelines in Hartford. Do not let the political red tape get you down and remember what a great country this is. Thousands of others are going through the same wait, especially with the big influx of applications the government must have had just prior to July 30. I'm sure in a few short months you'll be holding your naturalization certificate!! Best of luck to you all who are waiting.

Good Hazydog. Ask your friend to move to NY (if relocation is possible and if he/she needs citizenship faster) instead of filing in CT. I know 2 of my colleagues (I work in NYC) naturalized in less than 5 months beginning of this year in NY. But 3 months wait would be there before filing N-400. I myself did this mistake already by not moving to NY and now I regret.