N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

One of my friend has a Pd of jan2, 2007. He got his IL today and his ID is Sep 30.

Rgds

Thanks DNIVRAB for sharing this good news. So, ILs are coming this week too. But one doubt, Sep 30 is Sunday, you mean Oct 30th ???

Thanks to you, and I have some hope for IL now during this week.

sorry it is Oct 30th. When should I expect my IL. Next month?

DNIVRAB, you can expect IL during Sep 3rd week. You're in the edge of the next batch, but nobody knows the batch cut-off date. If you don't get it in the next month, definitely, it will come in Oct middle, but all are based on the current projection, it may differ.

Good luck to you !

Thank you. I have another friend with a receipt date of jan 10 and he also got IL yesterday, with an ID of 10/1.

Rgds

Thank you. I have another friend with a receipt date of jan 10 and he also got IL yesterday, with an ID of 10/1.

Rgds

That's also good news DNIVRAB. Your friend is lucky enough to get ID on 10/1/2007. He saved almost a month for his/her interview compared to the current stats. I think this time you're right, but are you sure it is 10/1 or 11/1 ???

Can you please ask both your friends to post their details on this forum, so that I can update the spreadsheet and would be useful for all others in this forum with an accurate projection ?

Just got my fingerprint notice. Updated timeline as follows:

Mailed: 7/14
RD: 7/16
PD:7/16
ND: 8/21 (recvd 8/25)
FP Sch: 9/5 (recvd 8/28)

Check cashed on 7/20. According to the notice, I will be informed of the interview date within 212 days...

Just got my fingerprint notice. Updated timeline as follows:

Mailed: 7/14
RD: 7/16
PD:7/16
ND: 8/21 (recvd 8/25)
FP Sch: 9/5 (recvd 8/28)

Check cashed on 7/20. According to the notice, I will be informed of the interview date within 212 days...

Thanks ARJGUPTA. I'll update the spreadsheet.

Palluji1, I think I couldn't get into this month's IL batch as you experienced last month. People who had PD 01/10/07 could get into it, mine was 01/12/07. So, I need to wait one more month now. Bad luck!

Thanks ARJGUPTA. I'll update the spreadsheet.

Palluji1, I think I couldn't get into this month's IL batch as you experienced last month. People who had PD 01/10/07 could get into it, mine was 01/12/07. So, I need to wait one more month now. Bad luck!

CTN400, don't lose patience. It will come in the next batch for sure.
I know last month when I didn't get my IL, I was very anxious and tense too.

Just be patient and within a month you will be posting your good news on this site. :)

CTN400, don't lose patience. It will come in the next batch for sure.
I know last month when I didn't get my IL, I was very anxious and tense too.

Just be patient and within a month you will be posting your good news on this site. :)

Thanks Palluji1 !

Arjgupta, I have updated the spreadsheet. Note that the delay happened in your case due to the USCIS fee increase on 07/30/2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Curious...

Here are the details.

PD 1/5/07
FP 1/30/07
File disappeared a couple of days ago on USCIS website.
IL out on 8/21/07; received today; scheduled for 10/29/07

Good Luck, everyone. You turn will come. Be patient.

I saw USCIT posted that his/her case disappeared from USCIS website. Can you guys, please, post if your case disappeared or not from the website ? If yes, when ? Can we have a survey here, so that all others would be benefited. Please spend some time to post it here.

I saw USCIT posted that his/her case disappeared from USCIS website. Can you guys, please, post if your case disappeared or not from the website ? If yes, when ? Can we have a survey here, so that all others would be benefited. Please spend some time to post it here.

My wife and my cases DID NOT disappear. They still shows a January 2007 LUD and when I click on the EAC link, it still says "Case received and pending...".

Based on what I have seen here in the forum and heard from others, I'd say about 80% of the cases dissapear from the website before receiving the IL.

Based on what I have seen here in the forum and heard from others, I'd say about 80% of the cases dissapear from the website before receiving the IL.

Then the question is, does it mean anything if the case disappear vs. don't disappear as far as processing goes... or does it simply mean that the system is not reliable and they don't consistently update the information?

My case dissappeared from day 1, even before I did my FP. Does it mean that I should have received my IL 8 months back.

Rgds

My case dissappeared from day 1, even before I did my FP. Does it mean that I should have received my IL 8 months back.

Rgds

Nope.. just means that the system is not reliable.

I think it's best to look at the trend on this forum to see when you should expect your IL rather than replying on the online case status system.

Good luck! :)

Updates...

Just FYI whoever is waiting for IL. As per my query to congressperson, I received a letter from him dated on 08/30/2007. I appreciate his clear and courteous response. It says "my case is just waiting for the interview date to become available". So, I don't see any other blocking issues like name check etc., so far. It is clear that last batch of IL processed was until 01/10/2007. Next batch will be between Sep 15 and 20 as per historical stats.

That should technically include AGCSEEKER, SBA and me if that includes at least 30 days processing. We never know JK2007 and DNVIRAB. If they process more than 30 days, you also will be included in the next batch. JK2007 are on the edge like me.

Thanks Palluji1, Dnvirab and Uscit for your feedback on online system update. We can conclude that the system is not consistent with updates. Also, it is not useful too because it just updates receipt notice details only, nothing after that including FP. Then it may disappear or stay like that. So, anybody concerned on online system, please do not bother.

I don't see anybody on this forum active except Palluji1, Dnvirab etc. Please make it active with your concerns, suggestions, thoughts etc, so that all others will be benefited. Please post all the experience until your oath for those who have done interview. I will continue here until my oath and passport details (chuckles...) and will hand over the spreadsheet to the next person in queue.

Travel between interview and oath

Hello guys,

I need your opinion on this matter. I am hoping (if there are no other issues) to get my naturalization interview during the first week of November as per the stats. If I wait for oath, U.S passport and Indian visa, probably I will miss my vacation for my marriage in December. Also, I found that there are no tickets available in Dec and if I go in Jan, I will not have any vacation to carry forward. So, based on this, I am planning to go for a one month vacation just after the interview. I will attend the oath after the marriage.

Can I request a date for oath 5 weeks (a specific date) after my interview ? Or will the officer give you a couple of dates and I should pick one of them ?

I got an answer that GC surrender is at oath, so I'll be still Indian citizen during my trip and that would help not to go through the additional procedures (as a foreigner) to marry an Indian citizen because I am also an Indian citizen during the marriage.

Please post your thoughts on it.

Hello guys,

I need your opinion on this matter. I am hoping (if there are no other issues) to get my naturalization interview during the first week of November as per the stats. If I wait for oath, U.S passport and Indian visa, probably I will miss my vacation for my marriage in December. Also, I found that there are no tickets available in Dec and if I go in Jan, I will not have any vacation to carry forward. So, based on this, I am planning to go for a one month vacation just after the interview. I will attend the oath after the marriage.

Can I request a date for oath 5 weeks (a specific date) after my interview ? Or will the officer give you a couple of dates and I should pick one of them ?

I got an answer that GC surrender is at oath, so I'll be still Indian citizen during my trip and that would help not to go through the additional procedures (as a foreigner) to marry an Indian citizen because I am also an Indian citizen during the marriage.

Please post your thoughts on it.

CTN400:

From what I've heard, the office will probably give you a couple of choices for the oath dates. You will have to pick from one of them. Hopefully, you will get to choose one that if far out enough.

However, if there is no date available 5 weeks after your interview date, I would strongly recommend NOT postponing your oath. I have read about many issues on these forums with postponing the oath dates.

Will it be possible for you to get married and then return back immediately? If you wife needs to apply for a visa etc., maybe she can travel on a later date.