N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

palluji1,
I agree with you that in the new system cases are not transfered to the local district office (DO) from the service centers (SC) until security check (including name check) have been completed.....

I had literally given up on my case after almost a year of wait time (since filing) until I saw the update yesterday..... I am hopeful but I could only be sure once I see the interview letter in my hand!

palluji1,
I agree with you that in the new system cases are not transfered to the local district office (DO) from the service centers (SC) until security check (including name check) have been completed.....

I had literally given up on my case after almost a year of wait time (since filing) until I saw the update yesterday..... I am hopeful but I could only be sure once I see the interview letter in my hand!

Glad to see your comments Zamindar and Palluji1 !

When I enquired with national help desk (2nd level only always, 1st level crap) to see about name check completion, I was told after FP is cleared by FBI, they forward to local DO, not to SC. When DO asks for the next batch to process, SC sends to them.

I don't know what is right and wrong ? To me, USCIS is a black box. You call the function with inputs (application), the function gets processed (officer sleep, wake up and process) and it returns output (approval/denial) :)

IL arrived

Today, I received my interview letter scheduled for the first week of September!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My case disappeared today, I am hoping it's a good sign and will get an interview letter soon...

PD: 8/9/2006
FP: 9/5/2006
IL: Waiting

Today, I received my interview letter scheduled for the first week of September!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My case disappeared today, I am hoping it's a good sign and will get an interview letter soon...

PD: 8/9/2006
FP: 9/5/2006
IL: Waiting

Congratulations Zamindar! That's great news! At last, you made it! Please post your interview experience and oath details here.

Hello Guys :

Today I received my interview letter , I so HAPPY !!!!!

scheduled for the first week of September like Zamidar..

Thanks everybody

Hello Guys :

Thanks everybody

Congrats Zamindar and Ottoreyna!!!

Ottoreyna: can you please let us know if your case disappeared online and if you received an email from DHS?

Hello Guys :

Thanks everybody

Congrats Zamindar and Ottoreyna!!

Ottoreyna: Can you please let us know if your case disappeared online and whether you received an email from DHS or not?

Thanks.

Hello Guys :

Thanks everybody

Congratulations Ottoreyna! Another great news like Zamindar!

If you check my previous post on 07/16/2007 to you - I had told that you should get IL in a week. Today is 07/23/2007, exactly 7 days!!! So my statistics in the excel sheet proved correct!

In the next 2-3 weeks time, N400BC and PALLUJI1 will have interview letters :) DUCKSOFT and me will be in the same boat!

Our precious sheet has been updated :)

Thanks and keep posted all your news!
CTN400

Congratulations Ottoreyna! Another great news like Zamindar!

If you check my previous post on 07/16/2007 to you - I had told that you should get IL in a week. Today is 07/23/2007, exactly 7 days!!! So my statistics in the excel sheet proved correct!

In the next 2-3 weeks time, N400BC and PALLUJI1 will have interview letters :) DUCKSOFT and me will be in the same boat!

Our precious sheet has been updated :)

Thanks and keep posted all your news!
CTN400

CTN400... you are doing a great job! Thanks for keeping this forum alive and thanks for all the great information and updates.

CTN400... you are doing a great job! Thanks for keeping this forum alive and thanks for all the great information and updates.

Thanks Palluji1 ! You are the next to receive the IL with N400BC... Please post your happy face in the next 2 weeks time :)

Thank you also CTN400. Your Excel file is great and helped me, knowing that I was not the only one waiting for the letter.
I also received my IL on July 21st. My interview date is September 27th.
I went back on line to check the status. My case is still there but with the exact same information since January. I did not receive any email.
Good luck to everyone.

Thank you also CTN400. Your Excel file is great and helped me, knowing that I was not the only one waiting for the letter.
I went back on line to check the status. My case is still there but with the exact same information since January. I did not receive any email.
Good luck to everyone.

This is really great news, N400BC !!! You beat my estimates by 2 weeks ! (Now I became the bureaucratic snail :) ) I am so happy to know that all of you are getting IL left and right. This clearly shows that Hartford bureaucrats started waking up now compared to the last couple of months. Good luck again and I have updated the spreadsheet. Also, I noted that the online update is not consistent for the actual status...

N400BC, please post your Interview experience once it is completed. All the best again!

PALLUJI1, I deem you would beat my estimate too! Keep all your fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats N400BC!!

I will post details as soon as I receive my IL.

Can you add my case to the spreadsheet

PD, feb 20, 2007
FD, mar, 20, 2007
waiting for IL, hopefully in another 2 months.

Can you add my case to the spreadsheet

PD, feb 20, 2007
FD, mar, 20, 2007
waiting for IL, hopefully in another 2 months.

Thanks DNIVRAB for posting your details. I have updated the spreadsheet. Yes, as per the current trend, you should get the IL in the next 2 months time.

Hi ,

please add my information to the list also.

PD - June 1, 2007
FP - July 5, 2007

Hartford is so slow .. I almost feel jealous about folks who applied in Newark NJ.. they are done with oath in 5 months. Waiting is boring.

Hi ,

please add my information to the list also.

PD - June 1, 2007
FP - July 5, 2007

Hartford is so slow .. I almost feel jealous about folks who applied in Newark NJ.. they are done with oath in 5 months. Waiting is boring.

Rembi, Thanks for the details. I have updated the spreadsheet.

I feel jealous to NJ people since they get a chance to pay lot of tolls on the road, we (in CT) don't get a chance to pay the toll in our state :) So not only we save money, but save more time while driving, eventhough the time saving does not happen in Naturalization :)

Hartford DO N-400 Process

Hi guys, I have plotted a trend graph in the attached excel sheet to visualize the current processing of N-400 in Hartford DO.

Please review.