N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Way to go CTN400.. happy 4 u..

Thanks NHOTSKIE. I have not only long way to go, but keeping my fingers crossed to get my citizenship bypassing all my complications of domestic violence (disposed and got certified copy), pending divorce, speeding tickets (paid all, got DMV record and waiting for certified copies next week), civil judgment (disposed and got certified copy) etc.

Please do not use online tracking

USCIS online tracking and registration is completely waste. I lost lot of time looking into it. They only update initial receipt details, nothing else. Today, I got FP notice, but online status has not changed.

Probably, after the fee increase in July, they might recruit more programmers to update the web site on daily basis :)

CTN400

Same message i got today from DO of hartford..case still pending in VSC..the current processing time of our DO is still august 4 months delayed from my PD..i cant wait to recieve my IL i have to travel international this coming of august.. i dont want to expect no more..feel me sick to think week by week that something in my mailbox to from them.. u right they have to hire more programers to answer the call and get nothing usefull info bout the case..

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO WORK IN IMMIGRATION OFFICE!!:cool:

CTN400

Same message i got today from DO of hartford..case still pending in VSC..the current processing time of our DO is still august 4 months delayed from my PD..i cant wait to recieve my IL i have to travel international this coming of august.. i dont want to expect no more..feel me sick to think week by week that something in my mailbox to from them.. u right they have to hire more programers to answer the call and get nothing usefull info bout the case..

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO WORK IN IMMIGRATION OFFICE!!:cool:

NHOTSKIE, since your FP is completed long time back, VSC has to move your file to Hartford DO. But as per your letter, still case is pending in VSC. That means, there *may* be some issues related with your name check or background check etc.

How do you know that your name check is completed ? Do one thing. Call national help desk again, escalate to supervisor (not 1st level IO, they are crap), create a request to VSC (not Hartford, to make sure last 3 characters of the ref# must be VSC) by telling the IO that you already got a letter from Hartford stating your case is in VSC. Then you will get a letter from VSC within a week with actual reason for the delay. Don't give up, hammer these guys until get the clear picture! Also, tell the supervisor to confirm whether your name check and background check is completed.

Then please update here.

Tnx CTN400

I have a letter from VSC a month ago saying im in QUEUE scheduling for interview..and i think DO of hartford sending response letter is auto message from there computer to anyone if IO request ur file to look or update.. my openion is DO processes only what is now posting in the website..Im tired, very tired thingking bout thiere job.. i went my infopass last two weeks what i observe is the officers just only talking about their activity of daily living.. this is how the US gov. serve us now. nothing good no more instead frustration..

Hartford DO Timeline

Please review the attached spreadsheet for Hartford DO Timeline. Encourage everybody who filed N-400 in Connecticut to review and validate this sheet and provide your timeline. This is for informative purpose only!

Thanks

Hartford DO is damn slow!

Please review the attached spreadsheet for Hartford DO Timeline. Encourage everybody who filed N-400 in Connecticut to review and validate this sheet and provide your timeline. This is for informative purpose only!

Thanks

Although, we cannot rely on the USCIS website processing dates, Hartford DO N-400 is damn slow, here is the stats. Please refer to the spreadsheet above for individual's cases, which would be more meaningful!

Posted Date N-400 Processing Date Comments
11/17/2006 04/14/2006
12/18/2006 05/14/2006
01/17/2007 06/15/2006
02/20/2007 07/08/2006
03/15/2007 07/04/2006 Moved back
04/18/2007 08/23/2006
05/21/2007 08/18/2006 Moved back again
06/15/2007 08/28/2006 moves like bureaucratic snail!

Hope this helps you!

FROGBYTE, ZAMINDAR, TOURISTAS - update ID

Hello FROGBYTE, ZAMINDAR, TOURISTAS,

Did you have interview date from Hartford DO ? If yes, please update us.

Thanks

Good news for hartford I recieved my IL today.. those who are waiting for mercy keep praying and bagging them.. they well answer you...wish this is a brand new start to everybody since the "back log"..

Good news for hartford I recieved my IL today.. those who are waiting for mercy keep praying and bagging them.. they well answer you...wish this is a brand new start to everybody since the "back log"..

This is great news NHOTSKIE! When is the interview scheduled ? So Hartford started processing Nov 2006 cases :)

Congrats NHOTSKIE! Do you mind sharing when your interview is scheduled for? Thanks

Newuscitizen, if you are also in Hartford DO, please post your timeline here.

Also, please do not forget to change your name to olduscitizen once you're naturalized, just kidding :)

Thanks

Last yr my wife filed her N-400 is only take her time line for 4 months... then i filed my N400 at Nov. VSC received my application and my PD is 11/13-06 last week i spoke to 2nd level IO and ask if my Name check is ok..i was surprised when she told me that my NC was cleared in Nov 23,07..could you imagine is only about one week checking my name..then they put me for my Initial interview in Jan.07 but 4 IO told me "why they put you back n Q"? they dont have any idea when telling me this.. two IO said, they pull my file out and search my name again because someone call and request to check my name again. thats why im in a BIG Q after.. anyway what ever happen in my file im glad for now they send what im waiting for..hehehe after 7 months? is ok right?...thats why i had my post.."GOD BLESS those who work as a IO" but at the same time i keep bugging them too.. hehehhe..

CTN400 and NUSC
My interview is 3rd week of august
sorry i dont want to expose the exact date but i promise what ever experience that im gonna be trough ill post here guys...Tnx

Last yr my wife filed her N-400 is only take her time line for 4 months... then i filed my N400 at Nov. VSC received my application and my PD is 11/13-06 last week i spoke to 2nd level IO and ask if my Name check is ok..i was surprised when she told me that my NC was cleared in Nov 23,07..could you imagine is only about one week checking my name..then they put me for my Initial interview in Jan.07 but 4 IO told me "why they put you back n Q"? they dont have any idea when telling me this.. two IO said, they pull my file out and search my name again because someone call and request to check my name again. thats why im in a BIG Q after.. anyway what ever happen in my file im glad for now they send what im waiting for..hehehe after 7 months? is ok right?...thats why i had my post.."GOD BLESS those who work as a IO" but at the same time i keep bugging them too.. hehehhe..

CTN400 and NUSC
My interview is 3rd week of august
sorry i dont want to expose the exact date but i promise what ever experience that im gonna be trough ill post here guys...Tnx

Congrats again NHOTSKIE! Please post your interview experience here. I am happy to hear your news and things are moving in Hartford DO.

Hi everyone,
I read a lot of posts regarding the N400 process. It seems that it takes longer and longer. I am trying to find out whether or not there are other people with the same dates in the Hartford area.
Please post your dates for everyone's benefit.
Thanks

PD - 12/20/2006
FP - 01/18/2007
IL - waiting
ID -
OD -

Hi everyone,
I read a lot of posts regarding the N400 process. It seems that it takes longer and longer. I am trying to find out whether or not there are other people with the same dates in the Hartford area.
Please post your dates for everyone's benefit.
Thanks

PD - 12/20/2006
FP - 01/18/2007
IL - waiting
ID -
OD -

Latest update of the spreadsheet, Hartford DO.

Congratulations NHOTSKIE for you interview, I just have a question, can you check your case's number in the uscis's web, because somebody said ,when you have your interview already ,your case disappears in the uscis's web, please advise...

Thanks in advance ..