N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Nothing new. Bumping.

I am surprised that there aren't more Hartford people signed up on this thread.

Hi Sba,

I am watching this thread every day .. but as there is no new news to share .. nothing to add here :(
I think the construction at the Hartford DO is delaying interviews / other processing and so folks are waiting for good news (or any news). Our moderator CTN400 is also traveling .. so all we can do it just keep bumping this one up .. and keep it alive. There are a couple of interviews soon for folks on this thread and may be they will post some of their experiences soon. Lets see... thx

Yes folks,
nothing new all we r just waiting for IL's. It is mid of the month probably next week USCIS will send IL's ........hope

Hi Rembi and all other friends,

My PD is June/4/2007. My 5 years of green card date is on August/1/2007. So far I haven't received FP notice either from Vermont or Hartford. Any comments on my case are very welcome!

Many thanks

Hi Rembi and all other friends,

My PD is June/4/2007. My 5 years of green card date is on August/1/2007. So far I haven't received FP notice either from Vermont or Hartford. Any comments on my case are very welcome!

Many thanks

Welcome Newhaven ! I'll update your details in the spreadsheet later. FP comes from VSC. It won't take this much time, call (800) number and check with them. Did you put your name on the mailbox, else they wouldn't deliver it ???

Hi SBA, MEEK1234, REMBI and others, what's up there ? Good luck to all. I got married and in honeymoon period, will be back on Dec 4th.

Welcome to the fun thread newhaven. Wow... June4 PD .. you should have had your FP by now. My PD is June 11. I did my FP long ago. So please call them and find out. Also do you know if your check is cashed ?.. if so what is that date ?. For me my N400 receipt notice and FP notice came on the same day.

CTN400.. congratulations on your marriage. enjoy your honeymoon and when you are back your oath letter will be waiting for you :)

Thanks, CTN400 and Rembi,

You might be right, CTN400. I didn't put my name on mailbox until July/1. I will call 1-800-375-5283. Is this the only # we can call?

Rembi, could you find out your FP status on VSC's online processing status?
My status didn't show up FP status.

They cashed my check on June/14, my receipt notice date is on June/19.

Thank your guys again for help. CTN400, enjoy your honeymoon!

Congrats CT400 on your marriage and good luck. Some of us should get ILs this week. Let us keep our fingers crossed.

Hi newhaven,

My online status stayed the same. No change from day 1. - they didnot post any information regarding my FP. My check got cashed around the same time also. So looks like something is not right with your FP notice.

Hi newhaven,

My online status stayed the same. No change from day 1. - they didnot post any information regarding my FP. My check got cashed around the same time also. So looks like something is not right with your FP notice.

Thanks, rembi. I just called them, and they gave me a confirmation # and let me wait for FP for next 45 days. If I still won't get it. let me call them again.

So my whole case gonna be longer than usual? I am really depressed. I should've go on this nice blog much eariler. I really need citiznship ASAP to get my wife to here.

Again, thanks everyone for sharing the information. Particularly, CTN400.

Hi! My interview is next week on 27th. will post how it goes. 100 Q's are pretty easy to digest in just 1 reading.

quick Q, i had 1 speeding ticket (going 65 in 55 zone may not sound bad except when you fail to see and overtake a cop's car :p) in NY in april 2003, the only one i have in my entire 11 years in US. did not retain the ticket after i paid it off (about $75 i think). It never showed up on my CT driving record.

i remember checking with nys dmv traffic violations bureau before filling out n400 form, and i think i heard they don't keep speeding ticket records more than 3 years, which is why i had a replied a "N" in all those columns except citation i think. What do they normally ask in an interview? i know a single speeding ticket 4 1/2 yrs ago might not be an issue at all, but i want to be prepared how to answer the q.

Thanks for replying..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! My interview is next week on 27th. will post how it goes. 100 Q's are pretty easy to digest in just 1 reading.

quick Q, i had 1 speeding ticket (going 65 in 55 zone may not sound bad except when you fail to see and overtake a cop's car :p) in NY in april 2003, the only one i have in my entire 11 years in US. did not retain the ticket after i paid it off (about $75 i think). It never showed up on my CT driving record.

i remember checking with nys dmv traffic violations bureau before filling out n400 form, and i think i heard they don't keep speeding ticket records more than 3 years, which is why i had a replied a "N" in all those columns except citation i think. What do they normally ask in an interview? i know a single speeding ticket 4 1/2 yrs ago might not be an issue at all, but i want to be prepared how to answer the q.

Thanks for replying..

I had a "no turn" ticket in NYC 12 years ago. I went to a local traffic court, where I was told that in order to get records of my traffic violations, I have to order my driving abstract from the NYS DMV. I ordered the abstract, and, lo and behold, it only contained records for the last 4 or so years. Just to be on the safe side, type up an explanation and bring it to the interview. More likely than not, the IO won't even ask for it, but, in case they do, you will have proof that you've made an effort to track down records of that ticket.

Thanks for replying..

Haven't a clue unfortunately. My interview is on the 12th and as for my ticket, same problem, but I do have the cancelled cheque for some reason!

Thank you Vorpal and Sba for your responses... I'd be straightforward about my ticket if asked so. I still see the check and amount in my bank statement that I'm sure is for the ticket, but I don't think i have a copy of the check with me.

Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks again.

So for your case, it takes 10 months to get the citizenship. it's slow! I heard it usually only less than 6 months.

Folks, One other thing I noticed on the USCIS website is that Hartford DO has updated their processing time for N400 applications from Nov 19, 2006 to December 24, 2006. So it moved a little over a month now. Also hopefully (if Thxgiving holiday doesnot impact) some of the February PD folks should receive their ILs this coming Friday/Saturday. Please post any updates here. Have a happy thanks giving and good luck !

--------------------------------------
Posted Date N-400
--------------------------------------
11/17/2006 04/14/2006
12/18/2006 05/14/2006
01/17/2007 06/15/2006
02/20/2007 07/08/2006
03/15/2007 07/04/2006
04/18/2007 08/23/2006
05/18/2007 08/18/2006
06/18/2007 08/28/2006
07/16/2007 10/20/2006