N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Hi Folks,
I called congressman office today. Lady over there said 'Becz of new building they are moving stuff from here/there...So this month they didnt send any IL's' Next month they will send it.......and i will receive as soon as possible.....

It is correct that because of construction work IL are delay. Let see i will get Il or not According to Her. Guys in regular processing like DNIVRAB,SBA.. will sure get ILs.

Whew .. atleast now we know the reason why the delay. Thanks meek1234.

Good luck MEEK1234, DNIVRAB and SBA to get IL in the next batch ! Who knows, probably Hartford DO might advance 2 months at a stretch after building construction.

Fyi

So far, my ID has not been re-scheduled. As per DNIVRAB, couple of his friends' ID has been rescheduled whose PD is in Jan 2007 due to the building construction at Hartford DO.

My ID is 11/08 and praying not to re-schedule it since I am travelling to India on the next day after interview for my marriage and planning to take oath after my return.

Good luck to all who are waiting for IL !!!

Got IL

I just got my IL. 12/12/08. The day after I am supposed to leave!!!!

Anyway, since my dad's surgery isn't till the week after, I have managed to rebook my flight. So I'll just have to request the oath date to be in Jan.

I just got my IL. 12/12/08. The day after I am supposed to leave!!!!

Anyway, since my dad's surgery isn't till the week after, I have managed to rebook my flight. So I'll just have to request the oath date to be in Jan.

Congratulations SBA !!! So, Feb guys started getting ILs, good news ! I think due to extreme happiness, you forgot to type 12/12/2007. It's ok. I have updated the spreadsheet with correct date and posted here.

Good luck to other Feb guys !

Well, happiness and some annoyance that it couldn't have been a day earlier so that I wouldn't have needed to change my flights! Thanks for updating the list.

One of my friend who ID was originally Nov 1, waiting for his new date also got a letter today, his new date is Dec 3

Is this the new building or old?

I was asked to show up at 450 Main St., Hartford. Is this the old building or the new?

One of my Friend who had a Pd of Feb12 got IL too, His Id is Dec 13

Thanks DNIVRAB for posting all news ! I deem you have so many friends filed N-400 this year :) What about MEATIZITI and JK2007, your ILs ??? JK2007 has same timeline as your friend's.

Hi Guys,
I was expecting IL but i received FP notice again. These people are very accurate about FP, it's been 15 months and few days and sent me notice (appear on 11/08/2007),They should be for IL's too.
I dont know now how long it will take again to get IL.

Hi Guys,
I was expecting IL but i received FP notice again. These people are very accurate about FP, it's been 15 months and few days and sent me notice (appear on 11/08/2007),They should be for IL's too.
I dont know now how long it will take again to get IL.

Yes, then FP "renewal" is in every 15 months as in the past. Thanks for letting us know. I think you don't have to pay the fee again, it's matter of some time waste again, right ? I am always confused that our finger prints would be changed every year :) Only thing heard was when we get really older, our palms and fingers can have wear and tear :) But I don't know at this younger ages, how finger prints will be changed :)

Hi CTN400,

They take our fingerprints to run them by the (FBI/CIA etc) databases again.. not because our prints might have changed :)... My understanding is that they dont store the fingerprints in the INS "entry" database more than 15 months .. so they cannot re-run the search with the prints they collected from us a year or so ago. They need to collect them from us again and do a search ... this is to make sure that we didnot commit something wrong and ended up in the criminal database since the last time we gave them.

Again .. this is my understanding ... any other comments are welcome :)

Hi CTN400,

They take our fingerprints to run them by the (FBI/CIA etc) databases again.. not because our prints might have changed :)... My understanding is that they dont store the fingerprints in the INS "entry" database more than 15 months .. so they cannot re-run the search with the prints they collected from us a year or so ago. They need to collect them from us again and do a search ... this is to make sure that we didnot commit something wrong and ended up in the criminal database since the last time we gave them.

Again .. this is my understanding ... any other comments are welcome :)

That could be the reason. I wish FBI should have sufficient storage place (storage is much cheaper now) to store FP at least 5 years, so that applicant could have saved a day avoiding FP again. Also, another suggestion to FBI is to increase the labor resource. Since they don't have much labor resource, it takes longer time (2 to 3 years) to clear Name Check for some of the people. Their precious family union, re-union, green card hopes are also screwed up due to this Name Check delays.