N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Anyone with a Feb PD received an IL yet? :confused: I know another person with a Jan PD, whose Interview got rescheduled due to construction, has not received his new ID yet.

Anyone with a Feb PD received an IL yet? :confused: I know another person with a Jan PD, whose Interview got rescheduled due to construction, has not received his new ID yet.

This construction could be the reason for IL delays. DNIVRAB, do you know his/her exact PD in Jan. I haven't received any letter from USCIS and my ID is 11/08/2007.

I havent got IL this WE too. Now waiting for next month......!!!! i dont know when this waiting will over or never ever over??????

I havent got IL this WE too. Now waiting for next month......!!!! i dont know when this waiting will over or never ever over??????

Meek1234, you had mentioned in one of the prior emails about sending request to congressman / senator. If your IL doesn't come by today or tomorrow, you can initiate that process. Your case is slightly different than the other in Feb 2007 list.

Dnivrab and Sba, keep the hopes ! Let's see it in today's or tomorrow's mail. If not, probably you might have to wait another month for the next batch as per the last couple of months statistics.

But past doesn't give future prediction !

Actually, I am hoping this will be delayed enough so that the interview is in Jan!

As I had mentioned in a previous posting, I have to be out of the country most of Dec. So in my case a bit more delay is actually good!

I was just reading someone's post at the SFO DO thread. People with May Pd have completed their interviews and oaths. Hartford DO sucks.

I saw few posts from Albany with June PD completed well in sept itself. I'm from Boston DO and and harford falls into jursdiction of Boston as well and same here.

I also checked with a few people in my office (with Pds all over Feb starting at Feb 2nd). None of them received an IL.

Looks like no ILs were sent out this month, yet:confused:

I also checked with a few people in my office (with Pds all over Feb starting at Feb 2nd). None of them received an IL.

Looks like no ILs were sent out this month, yet:confused:

So Feb guys will have to wait, may be, another month to get IL. Hartford DO is damn slow. I don't know what are they doing there ???

Hi Folks,
Yes CTN400 i talked last week,They said they have sent required mail to USCIS and they are waiting for Answer. I will wait couple of morw days than i will follow up again.
Thanks CTN400.

Should I open an info pass or call USICS and see what is happening?

I cannot find my case online from day 1

Should I open an info pass or call USICS and see what is happening?

I cannot find my case online from day 1

Since nobody in Feb 2007 has received IL, you don't have to worry now. Wait one more month for next batch and if it doesn't come, yes, you should open infopass.

Feb guys were little unlucky to lose a month since Hartford DO didn't advance much in this batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
No news to report, just trying to keep this thread in the first few pages of the forum.