N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

I have a PA state license..I moved to GA 8 months back..
and still have my PA state license..so should i get a GA license..for FP?

Received duplicate NOA notice today. Seems like they are sending everybody who had missing info these notices. :p

Received NOA

Thanks Everybody. Today i finally Received My NOA. :)
Now just gonna wait for FP Notice.
Good Luck Guys !!!

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date.
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

xx/xx/09 :FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 :FP Appointment & Done.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping, hope anyone had a similar experience. I was going to file and live in CA-have for a long, long time. But in CA we have about 6 field offices/districts. I just moved less than 80 mi away, but now realize I fall under a different field office. I have two months left and so was wondering should I wait for two months applying or should I just apply. Does being in the same state help with jurisdiction. Thanks very much-I just wanted to apply as fast as possible-just didn't want any trouble for this from the UCSIS.
Thanks very much..

Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Punjabi1, interestingly I noticed in ur signature that Interview & Oath Ceremony on the same day, how is that possible in your DO. Please explain.
BTW congrats on your NOA

Thanks Everybody. Today i finally Received My NOA. :)
Now just gonna wait for FP Notice.
Good Luck Guys !!!

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date
01/28/09 :Notice Date.
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

xx/xx/09 :FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 :FP Appointment & Done.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Interview and Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Uptill now Newark D/O try to complete Interview and Oath ceremony on the Same day. I dont know what they will do in future.:confused:

Punjabi1, interestingly I noticed in ur signature that Interview & Oath Ceremony on the same day, how is that possible in your DO. Please explain.
BTW congrats on your NOA

Do we need to get any letter from Selective services registeration.

I was on H1B till age 28 and got my GC only after that.I dont have to register based on the age limits.

But still, is that enough?Or should we get any letters?

Do we need to get any letter from Selective services registeration.

I was on H1B till age 28 and got my GC only after that.I dont have to register based on the age limits.

But still, is that enough?Or should we get any letters?

You were in the US in a lawful nonimmigrant status. No need for any letter. You just were not supposed to register at all.

Got finger print notice today. Dont know why but me and my wife got 2 notices each for the same day and same time at the same place. Guess it was just a duplicate.

"If You Reside In: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Territory of Guam, or Northern Mariana Islands, file your N-400 with:

USCIS Lockbox Facility
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

Courier and Express Mail Deliveries
USCIS, Attn: N-400
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S. Floor 1
Phoenix, AZ 85036"

Is USPS Express mail considers for a second address? Or they ment only something like FedEx? Or just to use USPS Certified with return receipt and send it to first address? what do you think?

"If You Reside In: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Territory of Guam, or Northern Mariana Islands, file your N-400 with:

USCIS Lockbox Facility
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

Courier and Express Mail Deliveries
USCIS, Attn: N-400
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S. Floor 1
Phoenix, AZ 85036"

Is USPS Express mail considers for a second address? Or they ment only something like FedEx? Or just to use USPS Certified with return receipt and send it to first address? what do you think?

I sent Priority Mail with delivery confirmation to the first address. Reached in 2 business days.

no FP notice... should I be worried?

Just joined the thread.

I have a priority date of 01/06, and I still got no FP notice until today. My case should be at Seattle DO. Would this be related to lockbox? Should I be worried??

I have just noticed, that USCIS made mistakes even in own addresses!:) on their web page here:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

it says:
Phoenix, AZ 85034

but in M-476 (Guide) zip code is 85036 !
and then on this page:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

it's different again:mad:

that the f..? can anybody tell me the real zip code??? they made mistake even in the word "Circle" on a website...do they have Word in USCIS?

I have just noticed, that USCIS made mistakes even in own addresses!:) on their web page here:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

it says:
Phoenix, AZ 85034

but in M-476 (Guide) zip code is 85036 !
and then on this page:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

it's different again:mad:

that the f..? can anybody tell me the real zip code??? they made mistake even in the word "Circle" on a website...do they have Word in USCIS?

I think 85034 is physical address of the building and the other one is the po box located in the post office.

Should I still wait or is something wrong

I mailed my N-400 to the CSC on Jan-21-09 and I still haven't heard anything from them.

I've noticed that some people filed after me, and they've already received their NOA and stuff.

Anyone in the same situation as I am?

Dont worry

Redwood: dont worry you will receive your NOA in a day or two. The thing is you send it to california service center instead of Lockbox. Now CSC will forward your mail to lockbox....thats why its taking time. Dont worry you will receive soon. keep us posted . Good luck!!

Punjabi!

I mailed my N-400 to the CSC on Jan-21-09 and I still haven't heard anything from them.

I've noticed that some people filed after me, and they've already received their NOA and stuff.

Anyone in the same situation as I am?

I think 85034 is physical address of the building and the other one is the po box located in the post office.
what are you talking about? 85034 or 85036 -are zip codes in Arizona. it's nothing to do with address of PO Box (which is right and is 21251) SO the question is which zip code is right? as I checked different pages of USCIS and compared them, it looks like 85036 was used more:)