N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

what are you talking about? 85034 or 85036 -are zip codes in Arizona. it's nothing to do with address of PO Box (which is right and is 21251) SO the question is which zip code is right? as I checked different pages of USCIS and compared them, it looks like 85036 was used more:)

If you want to send it to PO Box use zip 85036 otherwise use zip 85034.

asadsd,

Did you also receive a duplicate NOA notice where they just sent the receipt with the priority date. Just wondering. Have not received anything since the FP notice. Also good luck on your interview.

Regards,

mnq_n400

mnq_n400, have you gotten your IL yet? I am seeing people had their FP done in Jan are posting they received their IL... Also check your online case status and let us know what it says

Last edited by a moderator:
N400 applied but I751 still pending

Hi All I am also waiting for my Interview latter, checking every day on line status but not changing still on pending..........................
I dont now how long takes more?
i need some advice plz, i have applied my n400 on marriage base (3years) after green green card, problem is that my I-751 still pending since from 14 months becuse of that i am worried wat will happen next will they process my n400 after I-751 or before?
also i filled my texes (marry but filled seperete).............. becuse of my wife's bank cruptcy she did before our marrige, thats why she dont wants me to file texes toghter so we r filling seperete. can any one plz tell me can this affect on my case?
plz advice me wat should i do?
I will thankful all of you.
Sincerley

my time line
Atlanta, GA
N400
12/26/08:n400 sent texas
12/29/08: NBC transfer, recived perority date
01/06/09:check cashed
01/11/09: FP notice
01/23/09:FP done
01/27/09:Duplicate latter recived
interview:????????????????
oath: ?????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen IL letter normally taking 4-5 weeks after FP - assuming that nothing gets stuck in FBI Name check

Very few lucky ones get it in 2 weeks...

I have seen IL letter normally taking 4-5 weeks after FP - assuming that nothing gets stuck in FBI Name check

Very few lucky ones get it in 2 weeks...

Doesn't it depend upon how busy the corresponding district office is (assuming name check, etc. is fine)? I haven't seen any one from NYC receive interview letter so fast, for example.

nino77,

Have not received the IL as yet. I am hoping that will receive it this week. Have been checking my status a few times a day but to no luck. :( Will keep you all updated.

nino77,

Have not received the IL as yet. I am hoping that will receive it this week. Have been checking my status a few times a day but to no luck. :( Will keep you all updated.

Have you thought about calling the 1800 number and try to speak to an IO and try to find the status?

Today got my fingerprinting notice. The appointment is for February 17th.
So far so good.
--------------------------------------------------------------
D/O : San Diego, CA
01/15/2009 : N-400 Mailed to CSC.
01/19/2009 : N-400 delivered in Pheonix Lock box.
01/20/2009 : Priority Date.
01/22/2009 : Notice Date.
01/24/2009 : NOA Received ( I-797C)
02/07/2009 : FP Notice Received
02/17/2009 : FP Appointment & Done.
?? : Interview Letter.
?? : Interview Date
?? : Oath Letter.
?? : Oath Date.

Fellas - Here are some updates.

Case status changed yday to

"Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Alien1 you are right about the link between the case status message and IL. Got the interview letter today!

Sent N-400 12/12/08 to Boston
PD 12/15/08
NOA 12/24/08 from National Benefit Center
FP notice 12/29/08
FP Date 1/08/09
Duplicate NOA: 2/2/09
IL: 2/7/09
ID: 4/1/09
OL: xx/xx/xx
OD: xx/xx/xx
PP: xx/xx/xx
PP: xx/xx/xx

Nino

My online status is the same from the very beginning

Case received on Dec 6th and is in process at the NBC blah blah.

There has been no change even after a week after receiving the IL

Fellas - Here are some updates.

Case status changed yday to

"Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Alien1 you are right about the link between the case status message and IL. Got the interview letter today!

kEWL. Good Luck

Hi Punjabi1 ,
My D/O is also Newark.I sent an application on 1/29 to Lewisville TX with priority mail with delivery confirmation.So far I didn't receive any confirmation back.

How do u came to know

01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
01/23/09 :priority Date

I sent cashier's check...

Thanks,
freenation.

Noa

FreeNation: If you send certified mail, then you can also check status online.
Since you send Cashier check, so you may not come to know when they cashed your check. My Experience say it takes atleast 10 days to get your Notice of Action. So dont worry, you will get your NOA this week. keep us posted.

Punjabi1

Hi Punjabi1 ,
My D/O is also Newark.I sent an application on 1/29 to Lewisville TX with priority mail with delivery confirmation.So far I didn't receive any confirmation back.

How do u came to know

I sent cashier's check...

Thanks,
freenation.

my N400 application was received by Lewisville Mockbox lasr tuesday 2/309, so far check not cashed :confused: Any idea typically how long does it takes?

FP Notice Received

Nino77: Surprisingly today i received my Fingerprint Notice. Looks like new Lockbox process working pretty good. Tell me is FP walkins only possible on weekends or i can go any day?. and secodly what Execuse should i make for early FP walkin?

Newark D/O
01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/28/09 :Notice Date.
02/03/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

02/09/09 :FP Notice Received
02/24/09 :FP Appointment
xx/xx/xx :FP Walkin
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Punjabi1