N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

Received Interview Letter.....

I was among the first few whose application went to lockbox..

The stamp on the letter says mail was sent from zipcode 64063(Missouri), even thogh I am a resident of Phoenix.

Until now, I havent seen any negative impact on timeline due to the new process

Received Interview Letter.....

I was among the first few whose application went to lockbox..

The stamp on the letter says mail was sent from zipcode 64063(Missouri), even thogh I am a resident of Phoenix.

Until now, I havent seen any negative impact on timeline due to the new process

wow asdasd - looks like your fbi name check was cleared really quick, good for you!!
Did you receive a yellow letter before you got your IL?

Update from me on N-400 application

here is my timeline for N-400 application. It looks like new lockbox facility is processing application efficiently. From other post on this forum, i doubt, i will be getting FP notice as my finger prints were taken 7 months before for condition removal for my GC.

01/23/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/26/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/26/09 :priority Date
01/29/09 : Check Cashed
01/29/09 :Notice Date.
01/31/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)

xx/xx/09 :FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 :FP Appointment & Done.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Date & Oath Ceremony

My Time Line

01/23 - N400 SENT
01/26 - N400 RECEIVED
01/28- CASHIERS CHECK CASHED

I havent yet received my NOA.I hope to get it next week atleast based on how fast things are moving.

I think almost everyone who filed during my time frame have received their NOA which is really good

Anybody from Atlanta in the same time frame as I am in.?

Shanks

asadsd,

Did you also receive a duplicate NOA notice where they just sent the receipt with the priority date. Just wondering. Have not received anything since the FP notice. Also good luck on your interview.

Regards,

mnq_n400

Does this lockbox process mean that the field service/district /state 3months requirements no longer matters?Thanks

I did NOT receive any YELLOW letter...

Why do you think I should be receiving a YELLOW letter...

Asdasd,

To my understanding, everyone received a yellow letter couple of weeks before they received their IL - The yellow letter tells you what you need to bring to the interview. So Since the new lockbox process, I wasnt sure if they still mailed you a yellow letter.

was your GC process that quick also? I mean name check clearance.

Thanks

asadsd,

Did you also receive a duplicate NOA notice where they just sent the receipt with the priority date. Just wondering. Have not received anything since the FP notice. Also good luck on your interview.

Regards,

mnq_n400

mnq_n400,

I am starting to see people who got their FP done in the 2nd half of Dec. are starting to get their IL - I would assume you will get it sometime in Feb.
Please keep us updated...

Thanks!!!

tnwalker - Negative, the 3 months requirement is still vaild. is your DO Memphis?

Thanks!!

Thanks. No I am in CA. I just moved and found out we have so many field offices-I am assuming those are the districts. So I think I have to wait for two more months before filing? But since I am in the same state-wondering if that would be ok-I think we have at least 6?

Hey guys - I am sharing my case update with you so we could track the progress with the new lockbox "system".

Today I received a duplicate NOA ( I-797C) copy - Looks extactly the same as the first NOA i received, but remember it was missing all the info but your address? Well this one got all the info on it including DOB, Notice date, etc..

Please keep us updated!!

Thanks

Nino77: Just wondering when i will receive my NOA. USCIS cashed my Personal check on 01/28. but still no NOA. I saw some people applied after me already got their NOA. what you think??

Punjabi1

01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
xx/xx/09 :priority Date
xx/xx/09 :Notice Date.
xx/xx/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nino77: Just wondering when i will receive my NOA. USCIS cashed my Personal check on 01/28. but still no NOA. I saw some people applied after me already got their NOA. what you think??

Punjabi1

01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
xx/xx/09 :priority Date
xx/xx/09 :Notice Date.
xx/xx/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)
xx/xx/09 :Interview & Oath Ceremony(Same Day)

Punjabi1,

It took me 10 days to Receive mine - however there was new year's eve and day so there was some delay for me, if you see many people sent their N-400 after you and got their NOAs already, I would say a call wont hurt since IO can look up all ur info with you A# - Keep us updated.

Thanks

Looks like Texas lock box is working faster than Arizona one. I sent mine on 1/22 and Arizona received it on 1/26. Still no info. Check has not been cashed yet. No NOA. There may be problems with my application they might send it back. I will post it once updates received.

FP procedure

Do I need to show IN state drivers license if i go to FP?

I have an out of state license..should i try to get an IN State before I go to FP..?
Does it matter?

Shanks