N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

I'm in sacramento as well as martinaub. like i told people before, not so many immigrants in here, maybe a lot of temporary workers and my online status never change.

action 123 can you please tell your DO as well. Looking at your and nimche's timeline it looks like folks in Southwest are doing just fine. The only backlog seems to be in NYC and Washington

Thanks

So according to the best of the best,the online system is totally unreliable.That gives us hope that maybe the IL is on its way.
I can totally understand how it feels to be finally united with a spouse.
Thanks for the reply Nimche and action 123 and enjoy the good news!:)

If they really distribute all this extra IO which have been hired recently throwout all slow DOs, my guess all the July-Oct should receive something soon. We have already been through this crap for 7-10 months and is not far away from what USCIS has promised for new processing times.
Vorpal, I don't know where you are but as long as I am invited to your wedding and being served with that homemade beef stroganoff you should get yours sometimes this week :D

i'm really happy for you ppl, Nimche,action123,
Congrats ...
hope fully i get mine soon...:D

very tired days are over..i'm hopping to see much more IL news in the future of this forum...:D

i'm really happy for you ppl, Nimche,action123,
Congrats ...
hope fully i get mine soon...:D

very tired days are over..i'm hopping to see much more IL news in the future of this forum...:D

Thank you,

You should probably want to add your timeline into your signature so we can cheat off your hands.
Now I have to read these quesitons and answers which is not fun.

Thank you,

You should probably want to add your timeline into your signature so we can cheat off your hands.
Now I have to read these quesitons and answers which is not fun.

Wow, congrats man! I'm hoping to receive mine in about 3 weeks or so, when the next round of NYC ILs begins arriving. I must be honest, though, NYC scheduling has been so random, I honestly wouldn't be surprised (but I'd be very pissed) if it took another 2 months or so for my IL to arrive. If you read some recent posts in the NYC thread, there've been applicants from August and December who've gotten their ILs already (including a colleague of mine), but some late July applicants are still waiting. I'm scheduling an InfoPass for April 14, just to see what's going on. The "1-2 month" timeframe I was given during the first InfoPass will be expiring that day, so I can't wait to hear what they'll tell me now.

Wow, congrats man! I'm hoping to receive mine in about 3 weeks or so, when the next round of NYC ILs begins arriving. I must be honest, though, NYC scheduling has been so random, I honestly wouldn't be surprised (but I'd be very pissed) if it took another 2 months or so for my IL to arrive. If you read some recent posts in the NYC thread, there've been applicants from August and December who've gotten their ILs already (including a colleague of mine), but some late July applicants are still waiting. I'm scheduling an InfoPass for April 14, just to see what's going on. The "1-2 month" timeframe I was given during the first InfoPass will be expiring that day, so I can't wait to hear what they'll tell me now.

I had my Infopass tomorrow which I have to cancel now. I am happy that I got something which helps my situation, and I feel bad that you guys haven't received a letter. I am sure IL are coming.
What happens is, they has limited officers processing cases and then when they needed more, they assigned new cases to new officers and that makes a random selection of cases being approved while the rest are still waiting. Typical USCIS work.

Be happy, you will get it really fast.

Thank you again

Nimche, What is your DO in CSC ? I have sent my N-400 to CSC on 10/02/07,my DO is LA.

DO = San Diego, I was kind of suprised my self to see that IL. Right now they are scheduling interviews for July and August and mid Sept. in San Diego.
I think they jumped over to my case.

LA is crazy, I hope you bypass it.

Thank you,

THree CA October filers got Interview in May. I guess something is happeneing in USCIS

Nimche, MartinAub and Action123 - congratulations to all of you on the receipt of your ILs! That's great news, and it is nice to see some movement in California, at least in Sacremento and San Diego.

MartinAub, if I am not mistaken you essentially predicted the timing of your IL several months ago and you were quite accurate with when it was actually received. You seem to know more than USCIS, so I am wondering if I can make an Infopass appointment with you. Do you know when I will get my IL? My PD is 8/21/07 and my DO is Santa Ana.