My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

N-652 with ' A decision cannot yet be made about your application'

I had similar experience like Gnn, Even though the interview officer told 30 days for reply, I haven't received anything yet. I would like get infopass to find out about my case. What is the procedure to get infopass in Atlanta?
Any suggestions would help ..

Thanks
sdm

Thanks to July2006

Hello July2006, Thanks for your comfort. I hope to receive the interview letter soon. I remember that you could not check your status online either. When did you start to be able to check the status online?

My case

Thank you JUly2006

That is exactly what I did. However, I could not add my application number to the portfolio. The website gives me a red and black message. I guess my file has not been processed yet.

Fingerprint notice

My Priority Date is: Nov 17th 2005. Could someone tell me when I can expect my finger print notice.

july2006

i live in snellville hehehe well i hope you have the same day oath with all of you the best of luck :)

xzhong
sounds like your file is still being procedded in TSC. Give it couple more days

preddy
you should have gotten your notice by now. Contact USCIS

tina21
wow that's a coincidence. :) we live in saratoga subdivision on patterson rd right off the lawrenceville hgwy. i'll tell you what. We are moving end of march or end of may depending on when we sell our house. You can contact me if you know anybody interested. ;)

Are the civic questions during interview multiple choice questions (like one question and multiple answers and you have to select the right one)? Or there are only questions and you have to write the answer for each of them?

Those who have already taken the interview please help.

Interview

Hidimba

I was asked six questions and I gave the answers orally. They were not multiple choice . After the history test, I was asked to write a simple English Sentence

SDM

Do u know the reason for your delay( background check not complete was the reason given to me).

I had been reading the 'My name check Experience ' thread for the last couple of days and it is not very encouraging. I guess we are one of the unfortunate victims caught in the namecheck process and it looks like many have been waiting for months/years for their names to be cleared.

I am planning to wait for 4 months ,(MY n-652 says I will hear back within 120 days), file FOIPA to just get a 'NO Records' found letter. If I don't get my oath letter within 4 months, I am planning to contact my senator for help. Not sure what else I can do at this point. I cannot travel from Birmingham to Atlanta for Infopass appointments to be told that they don't know an answer.

I will keep u posted as to what I do at every stage. I assure u that I am going to be very aggressive after the 4 month period in pursuing my application as I have desparate needs to be a citizen. If u can share whatever u know with me, I will be really thankful. My guess is this is going to be a long journey though it is not our fault.

InfoPass useful??

:( My PD is July 21 05 and my father's PD is July 25 05. My father and July2006 have both received their letter for interview while my status is still unclear. I am thinking about schedule a infopass to Atlanta and ask the status of my application. Are there anybody know if it is useful? :(

Xzhong
I think you should relax a little my friend. The earliest your interview can be is 2/13/06 anyway. You have at least a month till the interview. Now, if i were you i would make an infopass appointment today for the end of this month. 99% you'll receive the letter by then if not you'll have 2 weeks to investigate what's going on. One reminder. If your file online still shows red and black message, it means your file is still in Texas SC and in the process. This is why you still didn't receive the letter yet.

Can you get two copies of Naturalization certificate after oath? I know you can get more than one copies of birth certificate if you pay for it.

July2006,

What are the chances my oath will be done at 11:00? My interview at 9:45am.

contacting senator for help

Does anybody have any experience in contacting local senator for taking help?

Is there any procedure or we can directly contact them for help?

Sdm

Hidimba said:
Can you get two copies of Naturalization certificate after oath? I know you can get more than one copies of birth certificate if you pay for it.

July2006,

What are the chances my oath will be done at 11:00? My interview at 9:45am.
Hidimba
According to latest threads here, they seem to be running an hour late these days. If you really wanna take the 11 am oath, then be there around 9:15. You should be able to do it. Mine is at 1:05 pm. I'll try to get in as early as 12:00. I hope they let me. If they do, my chances are high. If I get in at 12:35 (as stated in the letter they only allow 30 min prior to the actual interview time) then my chances are pretty low but not impossible. Good luck to you my friend. :p
Regarding the certificate, check out the n-600 processing dates here.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=7

july2006

Thanks for the info. If I go arround 8:30 do you they won't allow me to enter? Getting oath done by 11:00 is crucial for me as I have to rush for applying passport on the same day and then visa. Hope I will be able do everything quickly.

Hidimba
I read in this forum that usually if you arrive at the entrance of the USCIS building more than 30 minutes before, they don't let you in the building and tell you to come back 30 min. before your interview. :(