Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

I was told by the NVC that they should schedule my intreview by the end of this week (mid Nov). I guess they wait for all approved cases for the month and schedule them the second week of the following month.

i hope to know my interview date late this week or early next week. i would think its getting a bit tight for a december interview.

rukkles

Ive been trying to call NVC all morning. No update to the automated system. When I try to talk to an operator I get switch back to the automated system because of heavy call volume.

Windsorguy Gogetterwinner RamFan

Hi Guys

I know that you are landed immigrantd of Canada and having your CP in Montreal. Did it all go well and Montreal accepted to process your application? please respond ASAP.

thanks
syriano

Hi Saryn, Syriano,

Congrats on your approvals. One of you had to resend some additional documents. How long did it for approval after that? Do they go through your case immediately or do you go back to the end of the queue?

My lawyer messed my stuff up. My kid did not have a BC and did not advice me on No Availability Certificate and hence NVC has requested for this doc. I am waiting for the docs so that I can send them to NVC. Please update progress on your cases

Thanks

I did not have to send in any additional docs. It took forever for my attorny to send the P3 in but when they received it I was approved within 2 days.

yes, that was me. They asked for the PCC from RCMP. By the time I received my PCC from RCMP, the status was completed and NVC told me to just take the PCC to the interview. So I did not need to send NVC anything, but I think if you do, it will be just about 10 days to complete reviewing the case.

My case was completed on Nov 4th and I'm waiting on my interview date

syriano

Syriano

Dir you try calling the NVC. I was told yesterday that they already done scheduling and mine was not scheduled. They will not schedule any more until next month.
I was hoping for Dec. but now I think I'll get one in Feb. or Jan if I am lucky.

Yes I called them. They asked me to call back in the second week of Dec to get my interview date. I guess it will be sometimes in Jan.

Urgent: Interview dilemma with labor cert

Hi all,

I have my AC140 interview scheduled for December.
I have a substitute labor cert that was approved from TX where my consulting company HQ is.
However, I have been working in NJ for the past 4 years during which the labor was applied, i-140 approved etc.

Now I am getting nervous about the interview.

Would this issue be brought up at the interview?
If it is, any suggestions for a good explanation? I was thinking maybe I can say that since I am consultant I always have to travel to client sites and work rather than where the company HQ is.
At the least, I hope this is not considered as fraud.

Please help!

Thanks

Finding the interview date

Guys, is there any other way to find your interview date beside calling NVC? Cann't we call the comsulate in Montreal and ask? I know for the consulates in India, poeple call them to get their interview dates, is this possible too with Montreal?

thanks
syriano

Hi Syriano,

There is an entry in cptracker.com for Montreal Consulate
where the case was sent to the Consulate on Nov. 14 from NVC
and the interview date is 12/15/2003.

I called the NVC today. They said that before the case gets forwaded to the consulate, they have to do a security check. This check could take from days to weeks.

Got Interview date

Hi all
That's me who posted interview date at CPTracker.com.
Sorry did not get chance to update this thread.

You can check the timeline there, One thing you won't find is that My P3 initially reviewed on 9/15(4 days after receipt) and they requested some more documents related to BC so sent back the docs and then they reviewed on 10/15.

The rep at NVC told me that after successfull review case goes to washington for Visa Number which they allot in first week of the month and then NVC schedules interview in 2nd week of the month.

I have made up the "date sent to consulate" as until 13th there was no interview scheduled and on 14th they advised the interview date on phone.

Hope this will be helpful.
Thanks
TK

Hi Thokoo,

Thanks for the update. When you sent the papers relating to your BC do you know how long it took them to review the case? I am in the same boat and will be submitting extra docs soon and was wondering about the timeline.

Hi Thokoo,

I wondered if you had your P4 package yet. It seems that for Montreal, the P4 comes only a couple weeks before the interview.

Anyway, for those interested these are my details so far.

P3 completed Oct 10 (took about 5 weeks)

called NVC this morning, the automated message said to wait 8 weeks for instructions, the operator however stated that the interview is scheduled for December 9. i was able to get through to an operator after about 3 miniutes wait (called at 9:30am)

P4

My case was completed on Oct. 8th. When I called the NVC they said my interview was on Dec. 8th. I still have not received my packet 4 yet.
Does anyone know what is in the contents of the package? I hope I get the packet soon. I have to leave for Montreal on Dec. 2 and the NVC says it takes up to 8 weeks to get the package.

Post on cptracker.com

Hi, Guys
If you could all post your dates on cptracker.com, it 'd be a lot easier to see the dates for all.

Thanks!
henry_s

info

Shya2001
My additional docs rcvd by NVC on Oct 7th and they reviewed them on 10/15.

Rukkles
I have not rcvd P4 yet, They mailed it on 11/14, should be here this week. I asked today and they have not yet transferred case to consulate.

jollykh
I think P4 will contain another application form, interview letter and list of docs to bring with us.

henry_s
Timeline for my case can be found on cptracker under abcd1234 id.

Questions:

1. I am still a PR of canada,anyone in the same boat? do you see any problem crossing border as working on H1.

2. Would it be OK driving own USPlates car???

3. If no to 2 which is safe Plane, Train, Bus, CanadianPlates Car?

3. Any recent experience will highly be appreciated.

4. Jollykh/rukless please remember to post exp ASAP after crossing the border.

5. Is this necessary to have medical done in Canada?

6. If yes to 5 anyone has any other approved doctor other than panelphysicians.com

Thanks
TK

w2s/tax return

Hi guys,
Congratulations to all of you that have recently completed successful interviews.
Can someone tell me how important W2's/tax returns are for CP interview/I-140. One of my tax returns is quite significantly below what it should have been due to being "on the bench" during tough economy. This year's w2 and next year's should be fine.
Will this be a problem?
Would really appreciate your insight.
Regards