Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

A question for NJS and other Montreal cpers who just received their PIII.

A question for NJS and other Montreal cpers who just received their PIII. Did NVC ask you to send them letter to reaffirm your intention to do cp before they create PacketIII?
My case was created by NVC on Apr 11, however, I\'ve been had a problem posting messages here. I hope I can get through this time.
(Just found out that I need to log in again so I can post a message:))

No, I did not have to reaffirm with NVC. NVC created my P3 and mailed it to my lawyer. NJS

No Title

Congrats.

My experience and that of others that followed me over the last 2 years is that they will let you in as soon as the door opens (even if your interview is "scheduled" for several hours later), and once you report upstairs it is "first-come, first-serve") thereafter. I was able to be out of the consulate with IV in hand at almost the same time my interview was supposed to be at.

thanks NJS

I have another problem. I called RCMP and asked about the Police Certificate. They said they need to see the letter by which I was informed that I needed the clearance. What should I do? I haven\'t received Packet III yet. My case was just created, and I want to get everything ready. I understand that some of you guys did your PC right after 140 approval. How did you do that? didn\'t they ask "the letter"?

Letter for RCMP

you can print the old p3 from immihelp site and give the list of documents reqd. we were also asked and that worked for us. NJS.

Good report

Good report, Enduring, and congratulations. I have read several times now that the X-rays are not even scanned by the consulate. Does the doctor not evaluate the X-ray and write it in his/her report?

BTW, I had heard the opposite was true...they allow large families in first to get them out of the waiting room.

Re-affirm CPIV

I just read on Ron Gotcher\'s site that the NVC has re-started the practice of asking the applicant to confirm that they still want to do CPIV. This used to be common practice until a few years ago. I guess that there were a lot of dead cases in the system that had been processed long ago as AOS. Brian.

Xrays and families

You are right about the X-Rays. They told us that the information in the report did not necessitate them looking at it. If there were some problems then they might want them.

As far as family size is concerned, we certainly did not experience any advantage.

No Title

I did not get IRS form (I think its 9003) with my P4. Shall I download it and bring it with me. Although the cover letter of the P4 instructs to bring tax returns, W-2s and schedules for the most recent tax filing year.
By the way, Congratulations and Good Luck.

Thanks

It worked. I printed out of169 and that\'s it. it took about 20 minutes for the name-based check.
another question: We are still living in Canada. My husband visits US frequently from canada on his B2 visa, and usually he came back home the same day. He has 7 stamps on his passport. I don\'t know what to do with DS230 item 25 previous visit to the US. Put down all visits? it\'s almost impossible, or put on the dates of the stamp(to and from as in admitted and until), and mark it with "multiple visit from canada".

I did not get it either. I will be bringing one. It\'s really easy to fill out. My instructions are extremely vague. If it wasn\'t for the Internet, I would should show with all the wrong stuff. I wasn\'t even asked for an employement letter (in either P3 or P4). Brian.

Visits

When I asked my attorney the same question, he told me to put down the major events (TN stamp, H1B stamps). Brian.

No Title

You\'re right. Even my lawyer he thinks he is doing something he summarizes what\'s in the P4 in a letter. I can read the instructions myself. The other stuff that we get on the internet and that are not in the instructions or the instructions are confusing he doesn\'t tell me. By the way did you download it from the internet or got it from the IRS. I downloaded mine and filled it up is this OK.