Missouri SESA Tracker

CAN YOU STOP THESE UNWANTED ADS

MohitFL,

I am sure you do not understand the purpose of this forum. Let me explain. This is for all the registered people to share their information, experiences etc and not for advertising from cheap companies like yours. I think if your company is as big as you claim it to be, they can advertise somewhere else instead of misusing this forum. Please do not advertise here ever.

Others,
Is there any process by which we can eliminate people like MohitFL from these forums?. Please let me know.

DVG

Eliminate cheap exploiters

These people like MohitFL misuse the situation and take advantage of people who desperately want their green card.

MOHIT,
Better don't show your head again here.

TO MohitFL

Please keep away posting such ads here.
I hope you understood the seriousness of this forum

Please don't damage this,

Any one filed their labor in July 2002?

Has any one filed their LCA at Missouri in July 2002?If so, any approvals?Mine was filed on July 3rd, 2002. Wondering whats the status on my case???

Stuck Again???????

I called Missouri SESA during the first week of July and again yesterday. The message is the same -- July 2002. The processing was much faster earlier. I hope we don't get stuck again.

All those who have submitted in July and have some information about their case, please reply. Atleast we will know that the wheels are rolling, although slower.

:confused:
Besahara

slowdown likely

Since last years slowdown was as a result of seasonal workers in agriculture (as well as staff cutback) I would assume the same will happen this year.

My Labor was filed on July 10, 2002 in Missouri service center and my Lawer informed me that it has moved to Federal some time in June, 2003. I'm hoping that it gets cleared by end of this month.

You may want to send an email to lcstatus05@doleta.gov by giving your employer phone #. The only problem is you need to figure out from all the cases which one is yours. I think you need to look at your salary and arrive at a conclusion.

Good Luck!

Question visben..

Visben, can you provide me the dates please? Mine was filed on July 3rd. Havent heard anything from the lawyers!! When it was forwarded to Chicago?

Long wait after RFE from State!

My employer received RFE from MO state about some issue in mid-june, 2003. Employer replied on June 19, 2003. Still haven't heard from State department about transferring my LC to Regional yet. Does anyone have an idea about how long does it take after answering an RFE for the state to send the application to the regional offfice?

My RIR/EB2 application was filed on April 16, 2002.

Thanks.
HPD

LCs being rejectwed by Chicago

Warning that MO RIR LCs are beginning to be rejected by Chicago, myself and shanmugam have had our RIRs remanded.

I hope that when MO SESA "barfed" all our LCs up to Chicago in one month, that the result will not be a mass of rejections.

Shanmugam/Nelson

Can you guys please share the reasons why the Chicago Office has remanded your applications..My application is right now with the Chicago regional office and showing as being received by them on June 3 on the AVM....I'm waiting for any news to explode on my case.:eek: THanks.

RIR Case returned from Regional

Hi,
I got this mail from my lawyer -
"Unfortunately, the regional office has
rejected his case for RIR processing indicating that the information the agency has indicates that there are U.S. workers available for <positions> in <city> MO.
Consequently, they have returned the application to the Missouri Division of Workforce Development for supervised recruitment, which will consist of the placement of a 1-day Sunday ad and submission of the recruitment results."

What does this mean and how to resolve this issue and/or what will happen?

Remand

It seems Chicago is sending all the cases back to state for conversion to RIR to Non -RIR . Iam one among them.
This really sucks . after waiting for 2 years, - back to square one.

It sucks big time, so guys pls cross your fingers ..

Not quite back to square one

What we are facing is not quite reversion to "Non-RIR" LC process.

What it means is that after some scrutiny (I've heard 45 days) these will be passed back to feds.

They will be put on "top of the pile" and not lose their original place.

However, since it would appear that all these are going to be at the top of the pile, that "top" is going to get pretty thick.

Thank you very much to Ms Graves... it was better when she was doing nothing, at least it was no harm.

Re: Not quite back to square one

Hi nelsona,

Can you please let us know the source for this "45 day scrutiny"?
I am one of the victim of kind a mass "auto remand" at SF DOL.
We have rather taken it to be conversion from RIR to regular processing. Not loosing the PD though.

Originally posted by nelsona
What we are facing is not quite reversion to "Non-RIR" LC process.

What it means is that after some scrutiny (I've heard 45 days) these will be passed back to feds.

They will be put on "top of the pile" and not lose their original place.

However, since it would appear that all these are going to be at the top of the pile, that "top" is going to get pretty thick.

Thank you very much to Ms Graves... it was better when she was doing nothing, at least it was no harm.

Not sure

My lawyer refuses to acknowledge that this is a revert to "regular" LC.

If it is, this will be TERRIBLE for MO petitions, since MO is absolutely NOT processing non-RIR LCs.

So, in Missouri, "Non-RIR" means deader than a doornail.

So, until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming that this LC is "quasi-RIR".

For me to think otherwise, I might as well pack up and go back home.

:(

Nelson

Iam also a victim of the SFO DOL but as the previous post says I have never heard of the 45 day scrutiny.

We (SFO side) have heard only that the PD will be retained in the Non-RIR. I have heard that once the Non-Rir gets cleared and the case goes to DOL. DOL will be processing the case immediately (meaning top of the pile concept, you are right about that getting thick).

If your state is processing non-RIR, good for you. MO is not, so perhaps that's why there is a "middle" type.

So I am, not quite sure what "remand to state" actually!

I suppose what may be deciding is the text in the letter from DOL.

In most of SF cases it's like, "...it(case) has been returned to state agency for supervised recruitment ..." etc.
That surely is back to square one - or not?:confused: