Missouri SESA Tracker

Chicago atuomated message.

shanmugam1174,

Since yours was MAy 9, did it showed up at chicago automated message ?. Mine is May 16, My attorney did not got any info regarding forwarding the LC to chicago from MO. And also iam checked automated machine at chicago , could not find my case.

Please reply.

Thanks

Guys,
I t will take at leats 45 days from the time the case is sent from SESA to Chicago DOL to be updated on the AVM so u need to wait.

My case was moved to chicago 0n April 4th and it showed up on the AVM some where around May 15th.

I heard some of the folks filed on December 2001 got certified by Chicago office. Mine in November 2001. Just want to make sure is it possible to get different timings for different people or it is First In First Out.

vvennam

my case was transferred to chicago on march 25 2003 , So far I haven't heard anything . Is there a number I can call to find out the chicago priority dates.

Kaiser

Kaiser,
There is a number you can call and check ur case status but i am not sure abt the priority dates.I know some one whose case was forwarded to chicagi DOL on April 1st had ben certified.
Better talk to ur attorney.The DOL number is 312-353-1059

Venu

Missouri service center.

Can we apply 140 and 1485 at Missouri Service Center
rather than Nebraska service center. As Missouri say processing 1485 jan 2003.

Moved to Regional.

My LC application was forwarded to Chicago Regional on May 29.

Prirority date - May 22, 2002.
RFE received - May 22, 2003.
RFE response sent - May 27,2003.
Moved to Regional - May 29,2003.

If anyone of you is waiting for approval from Regional office & have your case on the Automated message system, please acknowledge this message. Thanks.
:cool:

My LC was forwarded to chicago on march 29th and I haven't heard anything from them, some of my friends whose priority date was in dec got there LC's approved mine was filed in oct 29th 2001. My lawyer does not give out case#'s for no known reason. So is there anyway I can find out my case status ?

Thanks
Kaiser

Kaiser

The website says that Chicago is processing only March 2003 applications, so yours must be picked up very soon. Is your case showing up on the AVM...all you need is your employer's phone number that you put on the LC application.

I tried with my employers ph#, but the avm lists out all the cases recevied / approved from jan 2002 and there are tons of them from my company.

Kaiser

June RIR

The website now says that MO is processing June 2002 cases...Mine was filed in June 2002...Is there any way by which i can find out if my case has been processed...Pl. reply...

Usha

Guys,
Finally my case was certified yesterday at Chicago DOL.It was really a long 17 months wait from the time my case was filed at MO SESA.Thank you everybody who helped me in this forum.Hope to see all in the I140 thread soon,hang on there guys and be optimistic.

Thanks
Venu

Finally – Approved

Here is my LC story:

Category: EB-3 RIR (Field – IT)
Received by Missouri SWA: 09-OCT-2001
Forwarded to Chicago DOL: 07-APR-2003

Approved by Chicago DOL: 06-JUN-2003

Official copy received: 26-JUN-2003

Sincerely,

RF