Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI SESA Processing Times

Case Status:
Currently processing Regular cases received during 04/2001
Currently processing Reduction-in-Recruitment cases received during 07/2003

Tracking Michigan Labor

Does any one know if there is an official site to track labor applications for a given company filed from Michigan..

TIA - Hari

Hari What's Your Priority Date(state Mi)

myne is sep 9th. any body know's what date they are processing?. Could you pls post here.

thanks
indu116

Mine is Feb 2004 .. long way to go ..

Case Status:

- Hari

Mine is May 2004..............long ...........way to go......
hari4gc said:
Mine is Feb 2004 .. long way to go ..

Case Status:

- Hari

hey guys, we in the chicago forum are creating a petition to be submitted to senators and speed up the labor process in chicago DOL..it used to take 2 months for approval early in the year and now its like 9 months and pending for more delay....and we are all in the dark regarding our future with reports predicting more delays or predicting sending new cases to the already delayed philly and dallas regions..we need answers right now and would like your help to join in the petition by adding your name (you will see it in the chicago DOL thread)...after your MI state approvals, we will probably see you in the chicago forum - so this helps you guys too. thanks!

Paper Moved to Chicago

Hi,
My RIR EB3 paper filed with a priority date of jul'7 2003 moved to chicago on Aug 3 , 2004.

Scary Truth and need an advice!

Hi Friends,
I recently joined these forums, I am very new in GC area. I never thought of this much trouble and hell frustrating slow processing. I have already finished my 2 years on working under H1B status. My employer has filed State labor from MI few months' back. Though they don’t provide good salary or benefits I was planning to survive till I can get the GC in hand, but now after knowing the truth I doubt if my decision to just wait for CG by working under tight earning for 4-5 years will be worth? :confused:

Till now I kept on avoiding better opportunities just for the CG. Even working since last 2 years with them my employer doesn't care to revise my compensation and benefits. This really frustrates me I kept on improving my skills and work so hard but they don’t care. :mad: Now I came to know about the Chicago/MI State labor situation and many hurdles afterward, I feel like hell disappointed and rethinking if I am wasting my time with sticking to CG candy and spoiling my career / financial growth.

I am sharing my situation among you all, as I am willing to seek some advice, what a person should do in this situation? Is it wise to wait for GC and without getting a deserving compensation from employer?

I am sure many of you might have faced the situation like me.
Any piece of advice will help.

Thanks a lot,

my best bet - wait until end of year or next year when all the labor is supposed to be revamped and 'renovated'..even the 485 stage is supposed to be expedited fast

Integrate our company to Michigan

Hello

Our company has a plan to move our California office to the Michigan office. The problem is my labor certification is still in the California SESA.

If I move to Michigan, can the labor certification be transferred to the Michigan SESA without any problems or should I restart the process including advertisements for RIR ?

In any cases, I need to extend my H1 visa for 7th years. If I need to restart the process at the Michigan, I think I can not extend 7th year extension for my H1 visa.

Please let me know what happens in this case.

Thanks

Case Status:
Currently processing Regular cases received during 4/2001
Currently processing Reduction-in-Recruitment cases received during 8/2003

Michigan State Labor : Not yet

Guys,
My Priority Date : June 9th 2003
Applied in EB2 - RIR from Michigan.
Eventhough the date running is August 2003, mine is not yet moved to Chicago DOL.

Michigan SESA tracker

any body got approved recently who filed in aug 03 (rir)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.

I know few of my friends who filed even in June and July didnot get the Labor from MI State.
IL Federal is aslo screwey now. Stopped in December 2003.
Who know..???

MI sounds like a mess....

Friends,
MI SESA seems to be a messy one...which is going too slow...also Chicago Fed. GOD knows wuts going on here...

MI labor

Does anyone know the processing dates of MI? Was anyone's case forwarded to Chicago recently? I dont know what is happenning with MI labor, it is taking for ever.

Status of MI SESA

I do not see any activity on MI SESA it's showing Aug 2003 for last 1 month. Does anybody know what's going on with MI SESA. Why labor in MI is not moving? Can any attorney advice if not other forum menbers? :confused:

Any updates on chicago DOL times ?

Its getting crazy !!!

MI SESA Applied - 22nd Jan 2003
Approved - 17th Mar 2004
Chicago DOL - ?????

Any updates on chicago DOL times ? :mad:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.