Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any updates on what date is being processed? I tried the link from the previous page - it doesn't work anymore.

Regular cases-what next?

Hi,

Hope you would have read the news about AILA releasing the DOL Memo of September 29, 2004 giving guidance to the State labor certification offices (SWA) on the changes of operation of permanent labor certification application.

In this situation what do you guys think of the next steps for regular cases from MI with the new system in vogue?

Labor processing times question

Hi All,
I'm new here and I am really confused about how long it will take to complete the 1st stage of my GC application. Can anyone tell me how long it will take for me to clear both State and Federal -

Priority date - 11/2004
Type - RIR
State - Michigan
category - EB3

Thanks in advance

How long it takes to get the labor app # once filed at MICHIGAN

Hi Guys!

How long it takes to get the labor app # once filed at MICHIGAN. My employer has filed my application on Oct 7th.

Thanks for your help.

Processing Time

Presently MI SESA processing dates are:
Regular: 04/2001
RIR : 08/2003

Hope this helps.

DOL Reorganization-Effects

Hi All,

Shall we start posting our views what we feel about the recent re-organization news in DOL and how it's going to help/ not help us.

My views are:

1) Since MI cases are fairly backlogged we may gain to some extent in the processing time (due to priority dates) but again depends upon the huge backlog cases of other major states. (I don't have each state's backlog numbers).

2) For new cases, this is going to hit hard.

Thanks in advance for sharing your views.

Wait & Watch

I am currently watching on Phili DOL/BEC. Per my judgement We need to wait for 1-1.5 months till we see MI cases transfered to BEC.

Hi MRAVAN,

Are MI cases supposed to goto BEC? I thought that MI is not in the 10 backlogged states to be dealt by BECs.

Per my info from immigrations portal forums, all state LCs will be sending non opened applications to BECs. When? not yet clear. all opened LCs (by that time) will be processed in MI & Chicago. Follow Chicago & Phili threads for LC.

Any update on MI Labor?

Guys!

Labor processing dates have been updated for Nov and MI is still stuck @ Aug 2003.

Anybody has an idea about or additional info. about this.

Thanks!

Michigan SESA tracker

What's going on with michigan state. Any body has lastest information.

thanks
indu

Enjoy holidays

My Attorney is saying things probably will move in Jan 2005.
So Enjoy your holidays.

Hope

I had been silently watching the forums. I thought we are done for the year, but this comes as a surprise. Hope they keep working till the year end and process some more cases.

how many cases they are processing per month

How many cases they were receiving and how many cases they are processing per month , any idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.