Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received query from Labor Dept

Hi gurus,
My lawyer received a query from State Labor Dept asking for an explanation of why the job requires experience in Oracle8i, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, JavaScript and HTML.
So, what I have to respond this query? Can anybody please help me. Did anybody received this kind of query?

Thanks in advance...

Jan 17 2003, Mich labour cleared

Friends,

Thanks for all the support. My case is in Chicago. My PD was Jan 17 2003. It got cleared in March 2004.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

kanjoos, can you tell us which date in march your case was cleared? and when were you informed about it? was it when they transferred to chicago or before sending it across? I haven't got any news on mine as yet.. PD Jan 23

Hi All,
How long will MI state dept take to forward to DOL once we replied to NOF? Please let me know if anybody knows.

Thanks in advance...

Congrats Kanjoos,

Good to know that MI Labor is moving.

My lawyer checked again and was given the same reply " Waiting for the wage determination info from a govt. agency" Meanwhile I am still waiting to hear the right news. My PD is Jan 19, 03.

Wish everybody the best.

Thanks guys

Iam currectly in India, so unable to get lots of details from lawyer. I will be back only in May.

I was informed on April 16th. And seems they said they were informed a week earlier. Iam not sure exactly what date it got cleared.

Thanks,
Tanvir

Non RIIR Cases in Michigan

My Labor certification was filed with Michigan DOL on Aug22, 2001. They are still processing April 2001. Any one out there with Non RIR processing. Is there anything I can do about slow processing of Non RIR cases.
Thanks in advance

higc and other jan 03 applicants...any news from your lawyers? i called the labor dept and they said they are working on mar 03 cases right now..? what the heck happened to our approvals or transfers to chicago??

Non - RIR

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long while since I posted a message in this forum. I wanted to inform everyone that my labor has been finally certified.

my priority date - 11/17/2000
Chicage moved - 09/15/2003
Certified Date - 04/30/2004
Case Type - Non - RIR

regards,
Sreddy227.

Congrats

!!!!!!Congrats !!!!!. Its so good to hear about it. Our sincere & best wishes for your future.

Tanvir

Re: Congrats

Thank you Tanvir, good luck with your application. Can't help notice that you signed "Patience May Pay", in my case it actually did, it has been a long 3 1/2 years.

regards,
Sreddy.

Originally posted by Kanjoos
!!!!!!Congrats !!!!!. Its so good to hear about it. Our sincere & best wishes for your future.

Tanvir

higc, i just observed that tuesdays are a good day to call the Labor Dept..there is a lady named Debra who handles the phone on tuesdays and today she was checking on my case - she was totally surprised that my Jan 03 case is still in limbo..she did mention the analyst's name,but then she said talk to the supervisor to find out whats wrong..i got the sup's voicemail and left a msg.. anyways Debra repeated what I heard last week - they are approving March 03 cases right now..you might also want to find out either urself or thro your lawyer..talk to the analyst or his/her supervisor

My state labor has been approved and moved to Chicago on MAR 26th 2004. I came to know when I contacted my attorney today.

PD Feb 8th 2003.

Thanks for all the support.

vskumar,congrats maan..a bunch of us in Jan03 are still stuck..
kapallekonda..the number is 313 456 3005..not sure if she picks up everyday..there is a different lady everyday..u might want to talk to the supervisor, Alesia Brown

Re: Non - RIR

Hi sreddy227,

Congratulations on your labor approval. Wish you all the best for future course.

Just wondering about the dates of Chicago Federal. The DOL site dates show that they are currently processing Non-RIR of applications recd. in Aug,2002 whereas yours is in Sept,2003.

Did I understand it wrong?

Thanks.

"
Originally posted by sreddy227
Hi Everyone,

It has been a long while since I posted a message in this forum. I wanted to inform everyone that my labor has been finally certified.

my priority date - 11/17/2000
Chicage moved - 09/15/2003
Certified Date - 04/30/2004
Case Type - Non - RIR

regards,
Sreddy227.
"

Hi migc202,

Thank you for the wishes. You understood it right, I was surprised when I checked the status on Monday(05/03/04), had to listen to it couple of times before confirming it is true. The only thing that I can think of is if the case has been processed under limited review.

Thanks,
Sreddy

migc202 said:
Hi sreddy227,

Congratulations on your labor approval. Wish you all the best for future course.

Just wondering about the dates of Chicago Federal. The DOL site dates show that they are currently processing Non-RIR of applications recd. in Aug,2002 whereas yours is in Sept,2003.

Did I understand it wrong?

Thanks.

"

"

Status
Not open for further replies.