May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

Opera browser, using Wand passwords. I just save my all my selections. The next time I only have to press Ctrl+Enter and it puts Customer, username and password automatically. Very convenient.

I am using mozilla browser and i dont type user name and password every time i login. It takes user name, password automatically. You need to select only "Customer" as user type.

Open Browser, Select "Tools" --> "options" --> "security"--> and set "Remember passwords for sites".

Similar set up may be applicable to IE as well.

Now you are done buddy.

OMG! I'm finally approved!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.
What is your PD?
No LUDs after your FP, and approval.... awesome.
So, I guess there is hope even for those without LUDs. :)
Enjoy!

My labor priority date is Oct. 2002
My I-485 was filed last May 22nd and received on 23rd.
NO LUDs on I-485s, last LUD was 7/11 when we did our finger printing.

congrats tutukan

My labor priority date is Oct. 2002
My I-485 was filed last May 22nd and received on 23rd.
NO LUDs on I-485s, last LUD was 7/11 when we did our finger printing.

enjoy ur green!

i am SO JEALOUS!!! just kidding

pls share your Country

EAD - Card Production Ordered for Spouse and Kids

EAD - Card Production Ordered for Spouse and Kids

I am happy to inform that I saw a LUD today for my wife and two kids on their I-765 applications and the message is 'Card Production Ordered on September 24, 2007' and I also received 3 separate e-mails for I-765.

The EAD/AP/AOS applications of the three were received on June 14, 2007 and rejected and sent back for lack of copy of approved I-140 on July 5, 2007 and they were received at TSC again on July 6, 2007. All the three have already received their FP appointment notices (FP appointment on 10-09-07) more than a week back. Hopefully, they should have their AP also in a couple of weeks. It has been quite a torturous wait for two months after my petitions were accepted and processed and theirs were rejected. See my details in the signature.

The Rajiv Khanna forums are certainly a huge source of information and consolation while we deal with the unpredictable and incorrigible USCIS.

Thanks to all the well wishers. - IE

Today i got EAD card production ordered email from CRIS

I have received an email from CRIS stating the I765 card production has been ordered (for my wife). And there is an LUD on my 765 on 9/28
Details
PD 2/15/07
I-140 AD 6/27/07
I 485 RD 7/2/07, ND 8/5/07
FP NOTICIE: 10/4/07
EAD applied for my wife
Her FP notice 10/4/07
EAD APPROVAL 8/28/07

My I-140 got approved

Finally, even my I-140 got approved - I know it doesnt belong here...this is the only thread I have been following these days......if doesnt interest you pls ignore this message.

Just one last and important step - I-1485 approval..............Who knows when :cool:

When did you file for I-140?

Finally, even my I-140 got approved - I know it doesnt belong here...this is the only thread I have been following these days......if doesnt interest you pls ignore this message.

Just one last and important step - I-1485 approval..............Who knows when :cool:

When did you file for your I-140?

were you in EB2 or EB3 category?

Congratulations! tuktukan; were you in EB2 or EB3 category? Thanks.

OMG! I'm finally approved!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Received EAD Card for my wife and me

Today I received the EAD card for my wife and me. However, I have my H1 valid until May '10. So EAD is not useful for me until and unless I need to change the employer..right? However, my wife can use the EAD to work?
Also normally all communications from USCIS comes in their own envlope. This time, I got it in the normal envelope without any senders' address. Is this normal? And the EAD card says, finger print not available. Is this also same with every one who received the EAD?

485 Rfe

Recd the RFE from attorney on 10/01/07:
Self:
1]Medical
2]Ability to pay letter from employer

Spouse:
1]Medical
2]Marriage certificate

Rest details in my posting below.

Our Receipt notices were recd by attorney...forwarded to me.
LFGC
PD:Mar-2002-EB3-India
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485,AP,EAD (TSC) RD: 06/08/07 (notice recd by attorney)
ND: 06/25/07
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07, 07/07/07
LUD(140):08/05/07
EAD(spouse): 07/30/07(email recd), 08/03/07(card recd)
EAD(Self):08/15/07
AP:08/08/07
485 RFE email recd: 09/25/07