May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

Checked case status online. It says my I131 has been mailed. Strangely no email from CRIS as yet.
Can one travel anywhere on AP or only to the home country?

Checked case status online. It says my I131 has been mailed. Strangely no email from CRIS as yet.
Can one travel anywhere on AP or only to the home country?

AP gives a mean to enter this country when your I-485 is pending. You could travel anywhere....I dont think there is any restrictions.

Thoughts on EB3 Movements for India??

Folks,
do you have any idea whether we will see any movements on EB3 PD in coming months?

PD has gone all the way back to May 2001. Do you think we will see any movements in next couple of months?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Folks,
do you have any idea whether we will see any movements on EB3 PD in coming months?

PD has gone all the way back to May 2001. Do you think we will see any movements in next couple of months?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

IMHO, EB3 India can expect significant movement only when RoW EB3 is current or close to be current, otherwise I would expect 1 week forward movement each month (after Jan 2008) for EB3 India.

IMHO, EB3 India can expect significant movement only when RoW EB3 is current or close to be current, otherwise I would expect 1 week forward movement each month (after Jan 2008) for EB3 India.

From seeing the nov bulletin........you are totally right.......:confused:

After wating so long....I think I have to excersice patience for another 6mos-1year i guess...

BTW whats IMHO means??

From seeing the nov bulletin........you are totally right.......:confused:

After wating so long....I think I have to excersice patience for another 6mos-1year i guess...

BTW whats IMHO means??

In my humble opinion ... you could do google "IMHO" to know what IMHO means

Last edited by a moderator: