May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

Magic E-mails for self and spouse

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 1, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

=============================================================

I would like to thank Imm_Exploited, whereismy_gc & epidural for wishing me in advance and predicting my GC approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent Update on LUD & Msg on i-485

On September 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

==========================================================

Thats kewl buddy...now are you are free out of this immigration tangle..:)

Recent update on LUD and Msg on i-485

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On September 4, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Saw a LUD on I-485 for mine and spouse case. Had my FP done yesterday. What is the next step ??? Any idea guys ?

GC_from_NJ

Good. This LUD suggests that the results were received back from the FBI.
The LUD after the FP is good, but does not necessarily indicate that the background check is complete. It only means that the FP results were sent back from the FBI to the USCIS.

Next step is to wait for two important things:
1. Name Check to clear (keep praying)
2. A visa number to be available to you (who knows when, and how they are allocating the numbers to applications).

Inspite of the EB3-India being unavailable in September, my friend who submitted his application in the last week of June (PD June 2003), got his 485 approved this morning. There is no way his application was tagged as approvable like those of some lucky applicants from late-May / early-June. He was happy but confused. His happiness outweighs the confusion for sure.

So, there is supposed to be a logical explanation to how the events should happen, but always another element of surprise. I guess this is life. :) Good Luck!

18003755283 options: 1,2,2,6,1 Receipt # ,1,3,4

Good. This LUD suggests that the results were received back from the FBI.
The LUD after the FP is good, but does not necessarily indicate that the background check is complete. It only means that the FP results were sent back from the FBI to the USCIS.

Next step is to wait for two important things:
1. Name Check to clear (keep praying)
2. A visa number to be available to you (who knows when, and how they are allocating the numbers to applications).

Inspite of the EB3-India being unavailable in September, my friend who submitted his application in the last week of June (PD June 2003), got his 485 approved this morning. There is no way his application was tagged as approvable like those of some lucky applicants from late-May / early-June. He was happy but confused. His happiness outweighs the confusion for sure.

So, there is supposed to be a logical explanation to how the events should happen, but always another element of surprise. I guess this is life. :) Good Luck!

Called Texas Service Center to find out if they can tell me about my Namecheck using 8003755283 options:1,2,2,6,1 Receipt #,1,3,4.The lady was not helpful at all.I came to know that my background check was initiated 08/04.Donno how long that gonna take.

Called Texas Service Center to find out if they can tell me about my Namecheck using 8003755283 options:1,2,2,6,1 Receipt #,1,3,4.The lady was not helpful at all.I came to know that my background check was initiated 08/04.Donno how long that gonna take.

I have taken an Infopass appt for next week, and will try my luck with the IO in person. Hopefully they will tell something instead of the usual "There are no visas available until October, OR Sir, you have to wait your turn AND Please don't keep calling us each day".
Hariom: What is your category, PD, RD, ND?

AP approved and EAD on the mail

Today I got the EAD card on the mail and the e-mail with the "document mailed" on AP application, I believe it has been approved. See signature for details.

EAD approved for me and spouse

See my sigy for details.

Till 4 pm today no LUDs and at 4.45pm i get the emails.
It takes less than an hr to approve an EAD!! and my case took 90 days to be approved!!!!

ha!

Congrats!! ss_2004

Hello ss_2004

Congratulations!! It is interesting to note that your I-485 has been approved yesterday when your PD (03/11/2004) is indeed current per September 2007 Visa Bulletin.

Your approval has given me hope and has got me excited. Please see details in my signature that will show that my RD is 06/14/07 compared to your RD of 06/12/07.

Congratulations once again - IE

Finally got approved, received message today (3 pm CDT). :)

Finally got approved, received message today (3 pm CDT). :)

Congrats ss_2004.
Enjoy your GC, and your long-awaited freedom.
This is definitely going to give hope to many of us out here.

Anyone,
In your spare time, could you direct me as to how I can automatically log in to CRIS without having to select from the drop-down, and re-type login/password info?
I am tired of logging in every 30 mins hoping for an LUD :p :eek:

Use RoboForm (www.roboform.com). Its pretty slick.

Anyone,
In your spare time, could you direct me as to how I can automatically log in to CRIS without having to select from the drop-down, and re-type login/password info?
I am tired of logging in every 30 mins hoping for an LUD

How to login without typing user name and password

Congrats ss_2004.
Enjoy your GC, and your long-awaited freedom.
This is definitely going to give hope to many of us out here.

Anyone,
I am tired of logging in every 30 mins hoping for an LUD :p :eek:

I am using mozilla browser and i dont type user name and password every time i login. It takes user name, password automatically. You need to select only "Customer" as user type.

Open Browser, Select "Tools" --> "options" --> "security"--> and set "Remember passwords for sites".

Similar set up may be applicable to IE as well.

Now you are done buddy.