May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

Does wife's EAD always get approved first before husband's ? Experts...any thoughts?

Well.....a week after I posted this, I got email saying my EAD was approved. So thank God!

Details of I485 based EAD : Filed May 28 . Wife approved July 20th. I was approved August 7th. Processing Center: Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for all of you. I just got approval of I-485 email today. They approved my I-485 even before EAD and AP, they are really super fast (at least in our case).

Congratulations. That was super fast. This is the first June '07 approval I am seeing. Has anyone seen any other?

Name Check Cleared

Yes. Thru infopass appointment. There is no way to find out thru phone/e-mail with USCIS, they will tell whatever you see online with your receipt no, DUMP guys... You can call FBI and if you are lucky then FBI officer will let you know.

Hello miladinabi

How did you find out your wife's name check cleared? By fixing an Infopass appointment? If there a way to find that out by phone/email?

MA_05 - How did you know that your name check was inititated and cleared?

This is the frequently asked question to me :) . I talked to IO about my wife H4 case and at the end i asked about name check. IO was so nice and gave me all the information.

Ap /EAD Approved

Updated my signature.

Well final leg....hope we all will reach sooner than later.

Good Luck to all of us!

MA 05

Congrats Dude,

You got approval in 2 months.GC in two months. I'm RIR EB 3 ROW PD Oct. 2003, expecting next week approval ))))I filed mine I-485 June 11 2007 , FP 7/13/2007.Keep you posted

MA 05

Congrats Dude,

You got approval in 2 months.GC in two months. I'm RIR EB 3 ROW PD Oct. 2003, expecting next week approval ))))I filed mine I-485 June 11 2007 , FP 7/13/2007.Keep you posted

Thanks HERNESTO

It’s a pleasant surprise for all of us (me, my company, friends and lawyer), i.e. AOS in just two months. Wish you best of luck all of you.

"Document Mailed" For AP

Folks i have been getting this LUD "Document Mailed to applicant" for last 2 days. Is this approval or they need something more. Folks who got their APs could you please let me know.

I got one more LUD on my I-485 today, but no change in message. Message is same that 'Approval Notice Sent'. I dont know what does it means.

3 Days in a row same LUD on AP

I got another LUD with same message "Document Mailed" on my and my wifes AP. Anybody in the same boat. Also my wife got her EAD card yesterday in the mail (8/9).