May 2003 RD Tracker

I am May 03 filer, EB3 category. They transfered my case to local office for processing. So there is activity on May 03 filers.

Iam May 19th 2003 filer... Under E3 concurrent

Hello Friends

Today i got email saying that i got RFE on I-485.. i'll update as soon i receive it. It will directly go to my lawer... becoz i filed G28 form....
nothing for spouse...
my details..
I-485 RD may 15th 2003 .. ND may 19th 2003
2 EAD approved..

I-140 RD may 15th 2003, /AD Sep 23 2003..

Today my case transfered to PHILADELPHIA local office.I dont know how much time it will take there.

Thanks

dlee27 said:
I just got an email from USCIS that they sent us a RFE. My RD is May 5th and LIN 03 172 xxxxx. I don't know what it is yet. At least they're doing something in my case.
I also was scanning cases of same RD and there're some approvals and RFEs recently(mostly late November). I'm hoping for the best.

I received the RFE today. They want to know my employment history since my last admission and current employment verification, including duties, requirement, and wage. I guess this is quite standard employment verification that everyone else is getting. Anyway, time to collect the documents. Thanks.

ipcomUser said:
dlee27 can you post your Petition Date/Notice Date

thanks

I don't remember exactly but I think we filed LC on December 2002. LC RIR was processed quite quickly here in Illinois. We filed 140/485 concurrently (May 2003) and 140 was approved mid August 2003.

Does anyone has EVL format letter....

I want a EVL format letter.. so that i can go ask my employer for that ...
I wanna keep all the documents ready to reply my RFE...

Please post EVL format letter..

Thank in Advance...

Pd

I just found out that my PD actually is OCT 01. I was all along thinking that my PD is Apr 02. I am a lot relieved now.

Good...(Congrats...at least for this)

485may03,
How did you find it?
I think it is the date when you filed your labor. Right?

Pd

Yes, the “Priority Date” is the date that my LC was filed with the Illinois Department of Employment Security. The actual notice that confirms the receipt of the application lists the priority date as 09-OCT-01.

the above information was given to me by my HR folks.

kinds of I485

voldemarv said:
Are you sure they are employment based?

I don't know whether these are Employment based.
I looked at the Processing Times of the NSC for the I485's. there are five kinds of I485, and the processing times of the EB is the lastest except one. so probably these are EB ?

rkolmi said:
Hello Friends

Today i got email saying that i got RFE on I-485.. i'll update as soon i receive it. It will directly go to my lawer... becoz i filed G28 form....
nothing for spouse...
my details..
I-485 RD may 15th 2003 .. ND may 19th 2003
2 EAD approved..

I-140 RD may 15th 2003, /AD Sep 23 2003..

dude, can you please post your PD.. cheers