May 2003 RD Tracker

Question....

It seems that name check is done before FP.
So if FP is done/clear, Can we presume that both FP and name check are done?

unitednations said:
Name check and fingerprint check are two different things. For example, I did my fingerprints on April 7, 2004. I received confirmation back from FBI that my name check was cleared on May 28, 2003.

Since, nebraska chose a different process for fingerprints for us may 2003 filers, I was concerned that maybe they did a different process for name check also and this is why they haven't processed our cases yet. I sent an e-mail to the below address to verify and I received a response in a little over six weeks.

If you want to check:

e-mail address:FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov

in e-mail give:

alien #
date of birth
address
phone #
485 lin #
e-mail address

request that you are verifying that uscis sent a name/record check on your behalf and if FBI has processed and sent back to uscis.

Do you mean to say that FBI name check was completed in 2 weeks from your 485 RD?

Is an RFE usually the last step before an approval (or denial)? As I posted before, I received an RFE yesterday. My finger printing was done in March 2004, so they should still be valid. Going by previous posts (from unitednations), looks like the name check should have been done before.

Also, I scanned some 485 cases with RD in May 2003 and found some encouraging results - many cases have some processing showing as opposed to "Application Received". No approvals in the cases I scanned yet.

Another May 03 waiting...

Guys,

Just wanna be tuned in after seeing 2 approvals in as many days on Rupnet.

----------------------
LIN-03-176-5XXXX

Labor Cleared 02/02
I-140 Approved 05/02
I-485 RD 05/09/03
EAD I AD 9/10/03
FP I Done 3/05/04
EAD II AD 9/01/04
LUD's ???
I-485 AD ???
PP Stamp ???
Plastic ???

we are just about so close

I have put 25 LIN numbers (I485 ones) which are close to my LIN number in the uscis website with the automatic email. these LIN numbers has the RD/ND from 05/17/03 to 06/27/03, but mostly are on 05/21/03. today I saw one got approved. so I guess we are so much close to it now.
one question, how often the uscis sends the email for the case update? like, once a day or is it real time?

RD/ND 05/21/03

485may03

I am RD, May 19th 2003 filer... my lin start with lin03182514XX...
did u see any message.. on my case....

thanks in advance...

Rfe

I just got an email from USCIS that they sent us a RFE. My RD is May 5th and LIN 03 172 xxxxx. I don't know what it is yet. At least they're doing something in my case.
I also was scanning cases of same RD and there're some approvals and RFEs recently(mostly late November). I'm hoping for the best.

I suppose it is appropriate to say congrats on receiving RFE...atleast they are doing something on your case. keep us posted on the RFE details.

dlee27 said:
I just got an email from USCIS that they sent us a RFE. My RD is May 5th and LIN 03 172 xxxxx. I don't know what it is yet. At least they're doing something in my case.
I also was scanning cases of same RD and there're some approvals and RFEs recently(mostly late November). I'm hoping for the best.

Im a May 03 Filer too (EB2). Can you provide me the tool to scan the cases.
(I understand its an excel macro).

485may03 said:
I have put 25 LIN numbers (I485 ones) which are close to my LIN number in the uscis website with the automatic email. these LIN numbers has the RD/ND from 05/17/03 to 06/27/03, but mostly are on 05/21/03. today I saw one got approved. so I guess we are so much close to it now.
one question, how often the uscis sends the email for the case update? like, once a day or is it real time?

RD/ND 05/21/03

Are those concurrent filing that NSC is working on? When did Concurrent filing start?

dlee27 said:

As I had posted earlier, I received an RFE too. My 485 RD is May 01, 03. The RFE is a simple EVL RFE. It is possible to get more RFEs later, but as of now, I'm glad too that they are at least processing this case.

ClevelandGuru said:
Are those concurrent filing that NSC is working on? When did Concurrent filing start?

I don't know whether these are concurrent ones. mine was not filed concurrent. the LIN numbers I am using are from LIN03184508** to LIN03184509**

does anyone know how often the uscis sends the case update email?

One more approval in Rupnet

One more May2003 approval(Data from rupnet)
PD 07/01/2002
RD 05/24/2003
ND 05/28/03
FP 03/16/2004
AD 12/01/2004

EB2 Concurent case

Fp

suryapet,
I will go for my first FP tomorrow as scheduled.
Did your LUD changed since you went for early FP?

No change

Lakshya said:
suryapet,
I will go for my first FP tomorrow as scheduled.
Did your LUD changed since you went for early FP?
Good luck Lakshya,
My Lud Changed on 17thNov for Address change but after that no change in LUD,I have sent fax and email to FBI Name check on 17th nov. no reply from them.

more activity

2 more got approved from the 05/21/03 rd. i don't know whether these are eb2/eb3 or concurrent/non-concurrent... if at all that makes any difference.