May 2003 RD Tracker

Lakshya,
Our Rds are same. However i got my First FP done back in March 2004. Any reason for the delay for you? or did i complete i early, just by chance?

Congrats Suryapet

Actually MY LUD is not changed.
My FP is scheduled on 12/03.
Let us see.

misc_chic,
You were lucky.
I checked many May 2003 filer and found less FPs were issued or late FP were issued.

Agree with kanadian.

This is what i wrote in one of the ;osts :

The only Range that NSC totally ignored (barring a few who did get fp1 recently) are 485 filed between May/June 03. Reason is :
1) Jan 03/APR 03 are getting FP2 notices.
2) July/Aug 03 onwards - we are seeing many cases getting I 140/I 485 approved almost concurrently.
3) 485's filed in May/June got our fp1s done sometime in March/Apr 04 and then, complete silent. We are neither in the bracket of either 1 or 2 above.
UNQUOTE.

Only problem in January for some of us may-03 filers will be that our priority date may not be current at that time. Anyway you look at it there is a long wait.

Rfe

Guys,
My I485 was filed in May 03 and I seem to have got an RFE yesterday. Any idea what this could be about? FP2?

SDD

BTW - what is LUD? I keep reading in some posts

sdd said:
Guys,
My I485 was filed in May 03 and I seem to have got an RFE yesterday. Any idea what this could be about? FP2?

SDD

BTW - what is LUD? I keep reading in some posts

Did you complete FP1 earlier? ARe you in EB2 or 3 category?

FP1 was done long time ago. (Don't remember exactly when though). This is an EB2 application.

SDD

misc_chic said:
Did you complete FP1 earlier? ARe you in EB2 or 3 category?

sdd said:
FP1 was done long time ago. (Don't remember exactly when though). This is an EB2 application.

SDD

1) I'm not sure whether they will issue RFE just for FP.
2) Also gap between FPs should be more than 15 months,as far as i know. If you did FP1 way back in 2003 and if above 1 is true, this could be FP2.
3) If you did FP1 in this year, (as some May/June 2003 filers did - including me), it could not be FP2 (though we know about the bloke heads at USCIS).
Hence it may be a genuine RFE asking for some addl info. (EVL, Birth certificates etc).
If it is a regular RFE, it is an interesting sign to note since they are spilling out to May 03 (giving me a small ray of hope - as im an EB2, May 03 Filer).

Last week I received FP

Suryapet, Lakshya and all,

Finally We (me and my wife) got first FP and scheduled to December 14.

Thanks.
NSCGC2003

Hi all,

I got an RFE for my application yesterdarday. Not sure what it is about, will have to wait and see. The only thing that I can think that could cause an RFE is that I didn't have my original birth certificate, but instead had submitted one prepared by the Indian consulate in Chicago. We also submitted affidavits of birth from my parents. Does any one know whether that should be a problem?

Thanks!

485 RD - 5/1/2003
EB3

ipcomUser said:
Good news.. may'03 filers getting RFE, Can you tell us your Priority Date?
RFE could be about EVL.

My priority date (date on my labor certification) was September 4, 2002. What is EVL? Is it Education Verification ..?