May 2003 RD Tracker

How long will it take to receive the RFE from INS

INS issused RFE on Dec 6th 2004.. still we have not received eitther me or lawyer.. how long will it take to receive.. thanks Advances...

My RD may 15th 2003.. PD Dec 2002
ND may 19th 2003...

rkolmi said:
INS issused RFE on Dec 6th 2004.. still we have not received eitther me or lawyer.. how long will it take to receive.. thanks Advances...

My RD may 15th 2003.. PD Dec 2002
ND may 19th 2003...

please dont scare me....they just generated one for me and now this is another worry I got on top of what I already have :) you should get in a week or so otherwise call customer service and they will send one again

Priority date in my 485 notice is blank but on my fingerprint notice its 05/05/2003 which is same as my 140/485 RD, though my labor was filed in 09/2002. I remember seeing a lot of people posting simmilar thing, unfortunately I don't have my 140 approval letter. Does anyone know if its a mistake from USCIS part and I need to get it corrected?

Good to know that Kanadian ..
My PD is March' 02 but I am in EB2 ...so less worried..:)
Keeping my fingres crossed.

LUD changed again

guys LUD changed to 12.14.04 for both me and my wife....is this normal...what they are doing on our cases when they already sent RFE? any idea?

ipcomUser said:
Priority date in my 485 notice is blank but on my fingerprint notice its 05/05/2003 which is same as my 140/485 RD, though my labor was filed in 09/2002. I remember seeing a lot of people posting simmilar thing, unfortunately I don't have my 140 approval letter. Does anyone know if its a mistake from USCIS part and I need to get it corrected?
My receipts also show the wrong dates. I didn't worry about it.

Kanadian,
May be they change LUD when RFE is generated...
then when they prpare letter they change LUD..
and again while mailing ;)
just guessing INS :rolleyes:

my best guess

my guess after following the lastest trend is EB2 ones from the May 03 filers would be happy soon

RFE issued

I got email that RFE is issued on my case today, Though it seems a good news that my case is touched I don't think I will be able to send the reply in time that my case would be adjudicated this year and from beginning next year my case cannot be approved as PD will not be current for my case. Wat is sad situation.

Here are details of my I-485 (EB3-NSC from India)
PD:: 09/2002
RD:: 05/2003
ND:: 14/2003

Yesterday I received my RFE..

RFE was for EVL, BC.. today i am submitting my RFE.. my lawyer told me to do it ASAP.. becoz of EB3 issue....

rkolmi said:
RFE was for EVL, BC.. today i am submitting my RFE.. my lawyer told me to do it ASAP.. becoz of EB3 issue....

To all who received an RFE - send it ASAP. USCIS is approving applications within days of receiving RFE response. See this thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1002033#post1002033

My 485 was approved on the 3rd working day after they got the RFE response. I've heard other people in this forum get approval within a week (or less) of receiving RFE responses as well.

Thanks.

rkolmi said:

Your lawyer is nice, my lawyer is not even replying to my emails.

ipcomUser said:
Your lawyer is nice, my lawyer is not even replying to my emails.

Make sure to be very persistent to the point of annoying him. If you can get your RFE response before Jan 1, it would be great. Otherwise, no on really knows how they will treat these applications.

Approval

485 RD 5/2/03
RFE 11/19/04
RFE replied (USCIS recd RFE) 12/9/04
Approval 12/15/04

sdd