May 2003 RD Tracker

gc_03 said:
I got mail from USCIS on 13th that RFE has been issued on my case for both me and my wife...

ND 05/06/03 EB2

What is your PD?

Are they going by PD now?!!!

I'm RD 5/15/03 ND 5/19/03 PD 2/03 FP1 3/04 EB2

waiter! said:
What is your PD?

Are they going by PD now?!!!

I'm RD 5/15/03 ND 5/19/03 PD 2/03 FP1 3/04 EB2

Not really, my PD is 09/2002 and RFE was issued for me on 12/14. Its still in mail, guys when you receive your RFE please update immediately. unfortunately my lawyer is going on vacation for 2 weeks and my corporate office is closed from 25th for rest of the year so basically I m screwed.

I thought the recent USCIS PD dates of 1/2002 only affect those who have not applied for I-485. For those who have applied there cases will be approved in the current processing times.
Correct me if I am wrong

According to most of the lawyer sites and opinion of people in this forum it affects everyone whose 485 is pending.

I see lot of RFEs generated last week for ND of May 2003. Did anybody recv it. Please share the info.

I am still waiting to recv my mail.

Thanks,
Bishma

bishma said:
I see lot of RFEs generated last week for ND of May 2003. Did anybody recv it. Please share the info.

I am still waiting to recv my mail.

Thanks,
Bishma

Not yet...let me call my attorney :)

Received our RFEs

Mine is Employment Letter from current employer
spouse rfe is for birth certificate.

My attorney got both RFEs today.

Rfe

ND 05/06/03 RFE recieved on 14th December about medical forms for both me and spouse. The supplemental form to 693 was not completed by the Doctor regarding a vaccination.

RFE pre-processor running

I guess there is some kind of pre-processer check to see if all the documents are available and current, if not generate the RFE. after we are done with the pre-processer check , we would be seeing approvals.

our lawyer got the RFE for my husband which was for DTP shots (he had taken it but did not have immunization records and oral history is not accepted by CIS) and EVL. they are still waiting on my RFE. the lawyer seemed to think that since the PD has been pushed to jan2002 they would not be approving our application anytime soon and so we need not rush. lazy bones..
I485 RD/ND may03
PD june2002
RFE 12/16/04

After REF received USCIS transfered my case to local INS which Detroit..

Rfe: Dec 06 th 2004
RFE: EVL, BC
Rfe received by INS by dec 16 2004
mine and my wife's 485 Case transfered on Dec 21 2004 to Detroit INS.which is local for me..

WHen can i execpt my interview from Detroit INS... ?????

Thanks in Advance...

rkolmi said:

Rfe: Dec 06 th 2004
RFE: EVL, BC
Rfe received by INS by dec 16 2004
mine and my wife's 485 Case transfered on Dec 21 2004 to Detroit INS.which is local for me..

WHen can i execpt my interview from Detroit INS... ?????

Thanks in Advance...

Do you mind if I ask what papers did you submit? I am so scared now that they are going to waste our time too coz we have same RFE.

Kanadian

I have submitted my BC affidavit from parents and uncle.
latest date EVL. which was dec 15 2004..
( Problem with BC was, my name was misspelled in the BC.. in India they have added one extra letter to my name ( Rajshekhar is actually name but in BC it say Rajashekhar )

I know the reason for transfer of our case. I got married after filling the GC 1 year ago. 6 months back i have added my spouse to my case as " follow up join"" she has completed her FP in july 2004 and got her EAD( sep 2004) approved.

I'm waiting for the letter from Detroit INS. I hope i might get soon in next 10 to 15 days... ;)

Let me know guys wht documents i require.. for our interview
till now we did not filed our taxes together.
only thing i have is Joint bank account , utility bills and leasing documents

Thanks in Advance

Don't worry

rkolmi,

I think the reason for transfer is because of your marriage after filing I-485. It happened to one of my colleague.

Collect whatever possible documents you have which has joint names like Bank A/cs, Lease agreeement, Loan if any, Credit card statments (Your wife may not have credit history, but you can give her a supplemental card)

Have a some valid / reasonable explanation for filing her I-485 after 6 months of marriage (You mentioned you got married 1 yr ago and filed for your wife 6 months ago)

I am not sure about birth certificate. I think it is better to correct it. Have same name across all documents.

Good Luck

Bishma