• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Max CN limitation for each REGION - my prediction !!!!!!

Hi Malcolm...you mentioned in your post that 90k people returned their forms to kcc, pls where did you get that information? Thanks.

I agree with you Simon but when I said 'KCC reject forms' I meant: incorrect forms, mistakes, no pictures....., I am sure that from the 90k people who sent the forms, some of them will make mistakes and even forget to fill out one of the two forms, in this case, he will be rejected, I am speaking about those cases, they might be few but I am sure that they exist ....

Gosh! Thank you Britsimon… But if there is less people competiting in France, the US Embassy in Paris will be less overloaded and contact us earlier WHEN the CS will be current, right?

Even if all 800 responded (which they won't) that would be 20 per week. Go and watch the line in front of the US embassy one day - they deal with hundreds of people a day. So squeezing in 20 DV cases a week is not a limitation.

Hi Malcolm...you mentioned in your post that 90k people returned their forms to kcc, pls where did you get that information? Thanks.

That one is speculation (accurate in my opinion) based on data from previous years - specifically 2013.

I would encourage people to read Malcoms predictions in the first post of this thread. His numbers look pretty accurate at this point - although time will tell.

With one more VB to go, I think AF is possibly not going to reach the potential that Malcom suggests in this post - and that may benefit other regions. However, I think it was clearly a good bit of work, so props to Malcom for that.

My prediction
Africa - 85000
Europe - 44500
Asia - 16500
Oceania - 1600
South America - 1650

Just called Consular and a certain lady picked my call.She confirmed that AF number for August is AF69300.I am so frigging shocked.How can higher cases still hold onto the 'dream'?I pray for smooth transition in these reckoning time.

If this prediction is just, our 2015-EU434XX will be ok, it seems…. Cross fingers.
40125 is the august cut-off for europe in 2014, september final cut-off is still coming next month.
I'm pretty sure your number will get a chance because eu has less selectees for 2015.
Bonne chance tintin

Thanks, Vladek! Tintin is working so hard to practice his english in those threads… By the way, thanks to everybody because I didn't find a similar forum in french. There are some, but quite boring and inactive… That's a reason why we want to take our chance abroad… -)

Have read others in previous Moroccan forum saying the highest Case number for Africa is in the region of 117K,does it mean we have several thousands of cases upto this region or in hundreds?

Have read others in previous Moroccan forum saying the highest Case number for Africa is in the region of 117K,does it mean we have several thousands of cases upto this region or in hundreds?
At that range there is hardly cases there !
If egypt and nigeria can hit the limit that AF might go current...

-Africa:
(23440 * 53200)/55438 = 22494, so 23440 - 22494 = 946 extra visas, that number will give 2413 persons selected,
--> 2413 * 0.565 = 1364 CN refused (0.565 is the family rate for the none special African countries),
we know that the distribution is around 140 CN each 1000,
--> 1364 CN/140 = 9.7428 * 1000 = 9743 rank , means 116500-9743 = 106758 will be the max African CN.

All predictions seem very close to the real numbers so far, except Africa.
Has anyone figured out what is happening with Africa this year?

Less available visas for Africa region?
Miscalculations?
Consulate problems?
A massive jump on September bulletin?
Something else?

All predictions seem very close to the real numbers so far, except Africa.
Has anyone figured out what is happening with Africa this year?

Less available visas for Africa region?
Miscalculations?
Consulate problems?
A massive jump on September bulletin?
Something else?
Less available visas for Africa region.
Miscalculations.
new software instead of dropping out winners gave the opposite effect. I am concerned about another matter. Why do not they were insured additional mailing? I now doubt the effectiveness of American education.:confused:

Less available visas for Africa region.
Miscalculations.
new software instead of dropping out winners gave the opposite effect. I am concerned about another matter. Why do not they were insured additional mailing? I now doubt the effectiveness of American education.:confused:

OK. Sloner is saying they should have picked more selectees.

Speechless.