Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys.

I am new to this forum. I hope 6 months deadline is true . :confused:

I am also waiting from last two years to see my labor approved from MD SESA.

To Answer your Q

All right my friends,

I haven't logged in couple of days. Here is the answers for some of your questions that you have asked for.

They have the dead line of 2 years till May 2003. I am not sure about the date when it ends. Since I got this info in the mid of June I am assuming it should be May 2003. In that case they have to clear April 2001 with in Next 6 months. It could be over with in one and half months or maximum six months. I can give you a estimate ( if I get one ) next month. I mean Mid July. So as some of you said there is a possibility to hear April 2001 will be over much earlier than I predicted.

It is not definely within next 6 months target for May 2003. And I have no idea about the RIR and non RIR priorities. Those who are IT professionals you all might have filed your case in RIR, so you don't have to worry.

Guyz be nice in your wordings when you critisize government officials. It is not your right to get GC. They are so nice to us. You won't get GC and citizenship no matter what you do in some countries. So be nice. And that is not the fault of SESA workers. They have lack of peoples to process the cases filed. Hence the Back lock.

Leo James

gcps here:

- no update on status unfortunately!

- as I have mentioned earlier, VPR is about 3 mos ahead of me wrt receipt notice, so I have to wait at least 3 mos after VPR gets his LCA.

- I am just getting on 7th year extension and my company may not be around for too much longer either - :eek:

Anyway,

Anyway, it is hard to talk the people who are working the cases, so let us make this place noisy at least.

Re: Any one looking for APPROVED LABOURS and file their Green card ASAP?

Originally posted by MohitFL
It means you should be able to switch your employer without loosing your project. Or you need to have some project in your hand and then join them. They are not offering you any job. You need to have a project in your hand.

:D Funny isnt it, since all this 245i mess, advertisments from all of those employer who claims to have approved labor increased by 10 folds, but its good people know its only 1% chance to get GC thorugh labor substition cases

This labor scam is not for your benifit, it is for their benifit. So think about it. These guys try to take advantage of people in desperate situation. 245i is almost over, we don't need to loose 20% of our salary and other benifits.
I think I would satisfy their criteria, but I prefer not to go thru them.

No Thanks Mohit

:)

Receipt of Labor?

Does MD SWA provide a receipt number for all Labor applications? Mine was submitted a few months ago but my employer has'nt heard from them.

Thanks.

They should ..

release ( approve) some prisoners ( LC applicantants ) on good days like July 4th , Thanks Giving and XMass. Some priosoners will be set free in India once in a while.

BTW, any updates when April 30 , 2001 is going to be done?

Others are also doing bad if not worse

Originally posted by yhcheong
I believe there are NOT many cases after April 2001 cases.
As examples, look at Atlanta, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, .....
After they passed April 2001, they are running.:D

Hey, if you go to the DOL eta website you will see that ny and nj are actually doing as bad or worse with presumable a lot more 245(i) filers. Ny for one is still doing 27th april...

Re: Others are also doing bad if not worse

Originally posted by hemantb
Hey, if you go to the DOL eta website you will see that ny and nj are actually doing as bad or worse with presumable a lot more 245(i) filers. Ny for one is still doing 27th april...

I checked out NY state processing time, I don't know why the date is moved back.:(
When I wrote the message(05/23/2003, refer to http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/sesamay03.html), people who are in NY thread posted mid-may approval.

Sorry for the incorrect information.

Bad News

Well no good news comes around this thread
Here is another bad one..

I listned to the answering system today

RIR - April 30
NonRIR April 4

They were working NonRIR on march 16 when I listned last time.

Are they putting priority to finish 245i before they move on to May????????????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bad news and no good news is not the same!!!

I do not think that there is the connection between RIR and non-RIR cases: look at VA. They are working on April, 30 for non-RIR and February, 2002 for RIR. Of course, everybody has his own style of work, but don't panik before you have to.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

VA pondered with idea that they will finish 245i before they move on. But they decided not to. But who knows about MD?
But I hope you are right

OK

Why do they have to completely finish 245i to go over to our case? Why 245i has the absolute presedense?

Is 245i has any relation to our case? Does our case rely on 245i?

If not, why human beings are treated differently? Is this discrimination?

Re: Bad News

I called MD SESA today and got the same message. My lawyer told me in April that they have got one new employee so the processing will be faster.
But to my judgement it seems they have got more than one, and their priority is to speed up 245i related cases processing, which includes both RIR and Non-RIR. As far as I know most 245i cases were also filed with RIR, therefore the Non-RIR was processed much faster now after they got the new hands.

One more personal opinion --- Leo James' info on the April 01 processing is mostly trustable --- MD SESA is scheduled to complete all April cases
in six months (counted from the end of May), and that includes both RIR and Non-RIR cases filed before May 1, 2001.

Originally posted by pessimistic
Well no good news comes around this thread
Here is another bad one..

I listned to the answering system today

RIR - April 30
NonRIR April 4

They were working NonRIR on march 16 when I listned last time.

Are they putting priority to finish 245i before they move on to May????????????:mad: :mad: :mad:

A Question

Guys,

Any one can give me an explaination on the relation between 245i and RIR?

Does 245i also has RIR?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.