Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you die

You can wait until you die. Human beings are different. So it is not human right violation if they tell you to wait until you die.

What happen to petition

Hey do anyone know what happened to the petition plan to filed by Rajiv

Please give link with your reply

Yes, Petition

Yes, what happened to the petition? I remember that we had a lot of people signed it.

Anyone knows anything about it?

Can we ask Rajiv?

Anyone knows how to contact Rajiv? He will be more friendly than the people in MD.

Can we ask him?

I don't think any good reasult came out of it. I saw a post about it. The petition was sent to some labor department beaurocrat and he basically was saying that there is no need for foreigners to fill IT jobs right now. :mad:

There is a hope

To all my fellow MD folks,

The recent news I got is, MD Sesa hired more employees to process our cases quickly. They have a dead line of clearing all the cases within two years (Dead line include cases till May 2003). That means they have to get rid of April 2001 within another 6 months. You can relay on my message. I am also one of you waiting past one and half years to clear my LC. Once April 2001 has gone things will move faster.

We waited so long please hold to it. I am seeing the a small beam of light at the corner of the tunnel. So please wait for another 6 months. There will be a hope.

So don't give up. I could tell you an accurate estimate next month. Don't ask me how I got this info. I just want to give you a hope for those who already fed up of this long wait.

Don't give up something you deserve. :)

Leo James

Hi Leo,

I am not going to ask you where you got info? I am curious abt this one.

Is Apr30th 2001 alone will take 6 months or Upto May 2003 is going to be 6 months.

Can you please clarify on this.

:(

SubbaE

Leo,
is it ANOTHER 6 months just to clear April 30,2001 ? I hope not.
Probably just another month and half.

Thanks Leo

I think this is good information. Lets hope and pray MD get out april 2001 within a month.

Thanks Leo. If nyone of you get an update pls share with all , it is very helpful ...

Agree sarasri

Originally posted by sarasri
Leo,
is it ANOTHER 6 months just to clear April 30,2001 ? I hope not.
Probably just another month and half.

Agree with you sarasri,

It should not take long to clear April 2001, my guess maximum end of July (oh god please......... p l e a s e )

That would be great news Leo, if they clear up the May 2003 by next six month (if that is what you mean), I wish and pray this would be true.

Thanks Leo

Thanks Leo !!!

Lets all pray and hope that your information is accurate. Please keep us posted of any further progress.

Yes

Thanks too. I am simply worry about that this delay in on purpose, but not because of lack if staff. The work to review a person's application is very easy, just couple of items to see, it should not take more than 10 minutes to read one application, plus the lawyers has already made the application in a good and standard format. The people who review it can simply pick out the things that they need. It should not take more than 10 minutes. This is why I think that this delay is on purpose.

I guess when they say 6 months deadline for April, that probably includes Non RIR too. I guess RIR will be much faster.:D

Thanks Leo

VA came up with the idea of doing Non RIR after finishing up with April RIR. But finally deterred from doing it . I hope this idea doesnt come up at MD.

Have anyone got an info that they are going to finish april Non RIRs before starting May RIR. I hope this doesnt happen.

Also there are rejections at other SWAs, has anyone heard of rejections at MD.

Not trying to caution all with these thoughts but just that we have to watch closely and monitor the latest proceedings

Keep positing all with updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.