Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Any news?

Originally posted by pessimistic
I guess no one has any news. I come here to look at it every day :mad:

Same here, I come every day to check for any news, but I still have some hope, as someone guess(prdict) April 30 would end by end of June.

Well the way the completed 27th, it makes me believe on this prediction.

August 2003

As you can see from the posting of skylake on page 34, current thread, according to his scientific :cool: analysis we have to wait until September. But let's hope that they will work faster. The question is why we can be so optimistic? (summer is a good time for vacations, espessially in government offices) :rolleyes:

Re: Estimation for April 27 and April 30

Originally posted by skylake
Based on the dates provided above, I did regression analysis with a exponential model. The result shows that it takes about 4 months for April 27 and about five and half months for April 30. Therefore, April 27 cases will be cleared at the end of April 2003 and April 30 cases will be cleared at the beginning of September 2003.

Only god knows when they will clear April 2001.

It came out almost true for 27th(less than 2 months separation on actual and predicted time). If the prediction would be true for 30th, end of july would be end because 30th have started 2 months before on his calculation. :D
If this comes true..You are Genious Skylake..You should be on EB1 process, no need to go thru labor :D

Recently talked with a lady there.

She said they were training new hands. According to her, the processing will be "much faster".

She had a estimation. That's the bad news. I don't want to tell her estimation to disappoint your guys further.

Hopefully, her estimation is wrong.

By the way, Pessimistic, thanks for your point on my guestimation.

Guys, take care.

Comon man

She had a estimation. That's the bad news. I don't want to tell her estimation to disappoint your guys further.

We already had enough man, dont worry, everyone here gone through so much agony related to labor process, it wont hurt us anymore.

What was her estimatation :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: another six months to clear off April 30

Damn Maryland April 30!

Seems like you didnt call her on right time ;)

The way the completed 27th, I hope and wish, it wont go beyond July 2003

Disgusting

They are paid !!! And they do such bad job. Too slow, should be all fired and I can do their work. I will not pass anyone who is not qualified and I will not stop any who is qualified. I can make through this block in one week !!!!!!

How can they give a half year estimate? It seems that they forget that they are paid !!! And the people who are blocked are paying the tax !!!!

because they have big asses and it takes a huge amount of energy and power to move it. And after working on one paper it is break time and complaining time about the immigrants. simply because they don't care how important this is for us and how frustrated everybody is. For them it is just a government job that they can walk around and chit chat whole day with each other.

let's not blame them like that. forget about their body types.
:cool:

i am in the worst situation here. my company is closing and i will be laid off in 2 months. my date is June 1st 2001. i am hopeless. :D

after 2+ year of waiting, i finally give up. will try to get my gc through marriage instead. recommended for all singles out there!
:p

Originally posted by CheckM
let's not blame them like that. forget about their body types.
:cool:

i am in the worst situation here. my company is closing and i will be laid off in 2 months. my date is June 1st 2001. i am hopeless. :D

after 2+ year of waiting, i finally give up. will try to get my gc through marriage instead. recommended for all singles out there!
:p

Well, for singles marriage is a nice option. I would like to have that option too :D
But it's too late for me. So I am hoping my son will sponsor me after about 18 years...:)
May be my labor will be cleared by then too...:D

Sad things happen often this time. One of my friends had waited for two years for the sponsorship. Finally, his boss promise to assist him to go through the processing. After the advertisment, over 120 applicants rushed to apply. At the end, his boss told him, "Well, I can't do it!".

Originally posted by binglingwang
usually the posting should be internal. and good employers should make the description so confusing that no one will apply.
:)

You'd need paper ad to start with (internal ad posting comes later), I guess in this economic downterm 120 applicant would be normal.

My receipt date is May 10, 2001 and now I have to change a new job in MD. Does anyone know if I can use my old LC to apply for i-140 in the new company? I can't impagine how long it will take to get it approved if I start from the scatch? Maybe I can apply for the PERM in OCT....

Status
Not open for further replies.